Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Situation with twins - ask both out?

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, last month right before Summer break started, twins I've been talking to got new phones, and one of them asked for my number "in case something happens". Obviously, nothing is going to happen. If I really needed to get in touch with them, I've got Facebook. So, I figured this was just her way of moving things along between us. I'd been considering getting her number a while back when she had her old phone (both went a while without phones at all because they basically demanded new ones from their parents), but there wasn't a point in doing so. They live on the other side of town, and get rides from either their parents, or their sister's boyfriend, and I don't have a car myself. So, I realized it would be hard for us to see each other outside of school.

The other twin (I think it was the other one anyway) told me that she wanted to PT (physical training; i.e exercise) over the summer, which I took as meaning I should invite her out. Well, it may have been a little more direct than that, I don't remember.

I realized that the first one's reason for getting my number was bullsh!t, but it also just came to my attention that I should probably set something up. I've honestly been busy working on various things, so until now I'd hadn't given it much thought.

So, what should I do? I can't just ask the one I gave my number to out alone (or the other for that matter). They are always together. And the town we live in is so small, there is never anything going on. So, should I just invite both out? And what should I invite them to do? I was thinking PT and maybe some soccer afterwards (they're into that sh!t - soccer), since, as I said, there is nothing else to do in this town.

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, when there is nothing else to do, there is always sex. It's really nice that you have a pair of twins on your hands because when you're having sex you won't be able to distinguish between the two except maybe for a mole, a beauty mark, or a landing strip if ya know what I mean.

That's a little joke by the way son - laugh- not everything should be so serious.

If you don't know your pre game how are you going to win in the game? So far you have no clue, you don't know who is who, or what you're gong to do. I would find the one you like better and go with that option. Trying to date both of them when your game isn't up to speed is going to hamper your success.

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ELMER_GANTRY said:
Well, when there is nothing else to do, there is always sex. It's really nice that you have a pair of twins on your hands because when you're having sex you won't be able to distinguish between the two except maybe for a mole, a beauty mark, or a landing strip if ya know what I mean.

That's a little joke by the way son - laugh- not everything should be so serious.

If you don't know your pre game how are you going to win in the game? So far you have no clue, you don't know who is who, or what you're gong to do. I would find the one you like better and go with that option. Trying to date both of them when your game isn't up to speed is going to hamper your success.
lol, oh sorry, did I make it seem like I'm going after both? The one who asked for my number is more my speed, though there is something I like about both. I guess what I should have said was, "should I ask both out since they come together anyway, even though I'm only after the one who asked for my number". And my game is pretty "up to speed", at least around these two. ;)