Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Situation field report

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright i had a great girl over last night......man i'm not sure if i'm an AFC or shes just a bytch. I'm not even sure if i would call her again. We have been seeing each other for a couple of months and yesterday was the second day we got together since school let out. We talk on the phone enough, but i sorta get bored with her because she never has anything to say. We have done everything but sex......

Anyway she did a lot of things that bothered me for some reason. Would this bother you?

*Still hangs out and talks to her ex

*Said she has been spending a lot of time with an old friend (he was home for a week from the military) I bet they fvcked, and i'm hurting because of that. She saids no.....i say yeah right. I really dont care about this guy because he wont be back for a year...and LDR dont work.

*When we are making out she says you know i dont like you.....i normally say i was just think that too.

*i was 30 minutes late to pick her up
*She called me and told me to hurry up before she leaves

*The list goes on, but these are the two things that bothered me the most.

*smokes pot a lot.....did'nt really bother me because its her body not mine.

I tried to play it cool yesterday but i think i messed up the whole situation.......i know a DJ should think the girl messed up the date, but hell, that date sorta sucked bad. At first i think she was really nervous and then calmed down. I felt bad like i almost wish i did'nt pick her up. I would of had a better night alone.

Anyway we fooled around last night but after she told me all this crap it sorta put me out of the DJ mood and more into an AFC. I think i lost my cool..How can you stay a fvkcing DJ when a girl is pulling off your balls right in front of you. I welcomed her into my home and i really wish i did'nt.

To tell you the truth i'm really not sure what my next step is.....if i'm going to stay calling and keep things going. She calls me enough, but i am bothered by her actions. It shows no respect towards me. I dont think she knows that i am mad, but i need time away from her for a couple of days. I guesss you could call this my rant.

Next steps from here.....starting to see other girls and her if i still even talk to her from this point on. Any comments? Or if you need more information just ask.

Thanks

-John

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
any input are welcomed to help the situation...i'm sorta hurtin' from this. I felt so good the last couple of days too, and this just ripped me apart a little bit.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Legend
Anyway we fooled around last night but after she told me all this crap it sorta put me out of the DJ mood and more into an AFC. I think i lost my cool..How can you stay a fvkcing DJ when a girl is pulling off your balls right in front of you. I welcomed her into my home and i really wish i did'nt.
That's the thing...you can't LET her pull your balls off. Take control of the situation, man. If you don't want her in your house, don't let her in your house. Stop calling for a couple days.

Sounds like she's just playing the field...you sure she's LTR material?

Chip

Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't sound like LTR material to me.
Don't just focus on her, go play the field.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Legend
Would this bother you?

*Still hangs out and talks to her ex

Nope.

Would this bother you?*Said she has been spending a lot of time with an old friend (he was home for a week from the military)

Nope.

*When we are making out she says you know i dont like you.....

Proper response: "So I guess you're just a s-l-u-t then? Ok, cool..."

*i was 30 minutes late to pick her up
*She called me and told me to hurry up before she leaves

Proper response: "Ok, see ya later then!"

It shows no respect towards me.

I still don't understand why you people feel the need to be respected by these wh0res. The only thing she needs to "show" you is her ass bent over a railing.