"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Site Has Helped

4afe

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
AZ
This site has helped me feel much more happy. I am no longer a shy guy who wont make eye contact. While I havent notice a big diferance in the woman department I have in a way become the alph or atlest the beta male in most of my classes. Now people are more friendly with me and I no longer sit alone, and with the alpha male thing going on I have notice a little more attention from the ladies. I used to sit alone in class with atlest 2 seats between my self and another person (excet the really crowded gen-ed's, lol) But now I have all the seats around me filled. It is really great. I have learned to speak my mind and say what ever the fvck I want, I also learned not to be shy around women, I can now talk to them about what ever with out feeling shy or insecure. I still have much to learn but it is great so see such results so fast. To any one just starting stick with it and things will come around.


Ryan
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

4afe

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
AZ
Tucson doesnt suck it FVCKING BL0WS DOGS
 

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2002
Messages
898
Reaction score
0
Age
44
glad to hear that this site has helped you alot. keep on reading the material on this site and make sure you spend time in REAL LIFE practicing.

One thing that i find that helped me 100x fold....its to talk to and even meet REAL Dj's if you can. Learning from people on this site in real life can provide a much fulfilling learning experience. Start to hang out with guys that are good with women, by doing so, you can pick up alot from them and eventually you will become like them.

Peace out.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
Bishop, you're from Baton Rouge? Holla back, daaaaaawg :).
Aim is secondton0ne

IM me, maybe we can sarge.
 
Top