Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sir_Chancealot's First SS Pattern!

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(If you aren't interested in Speed Seduction, please spare me and bypass this post. I don't have time to respond to your bullsh*t.)

Ok guys, after studying for about 16 hours, I decided to run my first pattern.

My choice of women was the waitress at my friend's bar. Remember my post about how she stood me up twice a while ago? Yep. The same one. I chose her for several reasons. First, despite not really being my type, I find something alluring about her. Second, I wanted to get rid of as much nervousness as possible, so that I could concentrate on the pattern itself.

Please forgive the long post with all the details, but I want all the SS'ers out there to have a background on what happened.

Ok, so I go in and have lunch, and kind of feel her out. She seems in a halfway decent mood. I speak with her and she kind of lights up. We lock eyes a couple of times, but she avoids looking into my eyes a couple of times. (She says I have a very "intense" gaze.)

Ok, so I'm running over the pattern in my head, and royally f*cking it up. No problem, I know the material, I just have to be in the clutch to run it. I get her attention and we sit down.

I said "I'm sorry we never got together."

She immediately responded "Yeah, so am I. It was just bad luck"

Sir_Chancealot's brain says: "You are SOOOO f*cking lying!", but Sir_Chancealot's mouth says "No it wasn't bad luck
"

She says "Yeah, it was. I..."

Sir_Chancealot interrupts with "Why didn't you call my cell phone?" She says: "I didn't want to interrupt you at work." To which I respond (and grab her hand. Gotta get some kino in there.) "Honey, I ***OWN*** the company. No one is going to get pissed at me if you call!" We both laugh.

Sir_Chancealot continues with "I felt that we really had a connection." (You SS'ers know what's coming!
) She says "Yeah. So did I". Sir_Chancealot starts into the "Instant Connection pattern". I will give you the lowdown of what I said, what I was thinking, and what SHE said.

"Have you ever just felt that instant connection..." Sir_Chancealot thinks during the pattern: "HOLY SH*T! I'm running the pattern! She's gonna laugh, she's gonna 'catch' me.. Hey, I'm saying it slowly, and in the correct tone of voice. What's this?!? She's starting to get the doggy-dinner bowl eyes!!!!!!!
"

ROSS JEFFRIES WAS RIGHT! When you get a response, it's not some bullsh*t "little" thing. It's f*cking HUGE. Hellen Keller would have caught her response. Anyway, continuing with my story.....

Guys,

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so she stops me about halfway through the first part of the pattern.

She says "You think that way about ME?!?", and then a great big grin comes across her face.

D'OH! :p Sir_Chancealot thinks: Sh*t! She thinks I'm in love with her or something!" So I continue with "Have you ever felt that kind of connection, that kind of warmth flowing through you?" And she responds "I used to, but I haven't in a long time."

GAH! Not even close to all the scenarios I imagined! Sir_Chancealot thinks: "Ok, no prob, I just need to run the 'trust' pattern....wait....OH F*CK! I DIDN'T MEMORIZE THAT PATTERN! All I know is the discovery channel pattern! EJECT! EJECT!

So, I played it cool, and wrapped up the conversation, without running any more of the pattern. I was just at the part of getting to the "time distortion" portion. (Of COURSE, 10 minutes later, I thought up the perfect response.)

So, here are my thoughts on it. I was surprised that I actually used the right tonality, speed, and pacing. What's more, I found that I actually JOINED her in what she was suppossed to feel (that was really cool!
)I did start to get the doggy dinner-bowl eyes. In a way, my success sort of scared me, because I knew NOT to proceed after her comment, because anything I would have made up on the fly at that point wouldn't have sounded NEARLY as good, so it was good that I got out before then. During the "post pattern" conversation, I got it out of her that she has been majorly burned sometime in the recent past, but I didn't probe for details.

This situation is still TOTALLY in play, in my estimation.

Now, the question I need to know is this....
Any suggestions on what to throw in when running some trust patterns? I'm thinking some things about taking it slow, letting things develop "naturally", and possibly using a sub-modality to get rid of the picture of whoever burnt her. I haven't had time to research them yet, as I am preparing ANOTHER pattern sequence to run on this woman that I might run into tomorrow.

[This message has been edited by Sir_Chancealot (edited 11-15-2002).]

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry mods. Didn't see the new forum before this post. Please move it.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good going for a first run.

Topic moved to 'Unusual Techniques'

------------------
I am The Game

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
["Have you ever just felt that instant connection..." Sir_Chancealot thinks during the pattern: "HOLY SH*T! I'm running the pattern! She's gonna laugh, she's gonna 'catch' me.. Hey, I'm saying it slowly, and in the correct tone of voice. What's this?!? She's starting to get the doggy-dinner bowl eyes!!!!!!! ]

I cant believe she didnt catch you on that one. I thought you were suppose to start a weasel pharse first so the her conscious mind will be off guard first.

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool Chancy...

I've began the whole SS thing a little while ago, and like you, couldn't beleive what i got away with...and i ended up using the 'ol, "connection" line...

Your post actually was actually pretty fun, and cool read, and with your background, you should EASE into SS preet good...I'm quite a bit less experienced in the DJ realm, so i found i was jumping the gun a bit and heading to SS too soon...actually after reading your post, i might have to re-consider...

i remember you posting about this chick before, so i'd like to see if she ends up playing games again...but keep us updated, i'd like to hear what happens with her...

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You may be way off you rocker on a few things
but it seems like you have this situation covered.

My fascination with psychology and sociology is gonna eventually drag me into trying this stuff myself.

Would love to see how it plays out starting from novice level so keep postin'.

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She says "You think that way about ME?!?", and then a great big grin comes across her face.

D'OH! :p Sir_Chancealot thinks: Sh*t! She thinks I'm in love with her or something!" So I continue with "Have you ever felt that kind of connection, that kind of warmth flowing through you?" And she responds "I used to, but I haven't in a long time."

GAH! Not even close to all the scenarios I imagined! Sir_Chancealot thinks: "Ok, no prob, I just need to run the 'trust' pattern....wait....OH F*CK! I DIDN'T MEMORIZE THAT PATTERN! All I know is the discovery channel pattern! EJECT! EJECT!

So, I played it cool, and wrapped up the conversation, without running any more of the pattern. I was just at the part of getting to the "time distortion" portion. (Of COURSE, 10 minutes later, I thought up the perfect response.)
Bwahahahaha. this piece of work made me laugh not-stop for 10 minutes.

I get this "do you really think this way about me???" question whenever I use "have you ever" weasel phrase too much. It makes it sound like you are experiencing everything. Just add a lot of "imagine what it would be like" WP. So that she imagines it happening to her.

To this question I usually answer: "No, I have yet to FIND SOMEONE WHO MAKES YOU FEEL THAT WAY. And when YOU MEET THIS PERSON (pointing at myself) YOU WOULD DO ANYTHING NOW TO LET HER GET AWAY. The most wonderful thing about relationships is that you can only SEE YOUR TRUE LOVE(pointing at myself) only after you JUST LET GO and FEEL YOUR INNER DESIRES GROWING"

Or something to that extent.

That's why I hate patterns. They are rigid and there is always a new reaction that throws you off course. You only have true power when you are able to talk about something and use embedded commands as arguments. This way you'll never be stuck in a convo and will be able to say: "if you do what I need, you'll feel wonderful and beautiful".

Its a good idea to read them through, but I dont recommend memorizing it.

------------------
_-=/Comrade Vronski\=-_

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MattB:
["Have you ever just felt that instant connection..." Sir_Chancealot thinks during the pattern: "HOLY SH*T! I'm running the pattern! She's gonna laugh, she's gonna 'catch' me.. Hey, I'm saying it slowly, and in the correct tone of voice. What's this?!? She's starting to get the doggy-dinner bowl eyes!!!!!!! ]

I cant believe she didnt catch you on that one. I thought you were suppose to start a weasel pharse first so the her conscious mind will be off guard first.
Dude, "Have you ever...." is one of the PRIME weasel phrases!

Remedial SS is that way. ------->

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vronski:
Bwahahahaha. this piece of work made me laugh not-stop for 10 minutes.

I get this "do you really think this way about me???" question whenever I use "have you ever" weasel phrase too much. It makes it sound like you are experiencing everything. Just add a lot of "imagine what it would be like" WP. So that she imagines it happening to her.

Good thinking. In going through the material, I often wondered why "Can you imagine..." was never used as a weasel phrase.
To this question I usually answer: "No, I have yet to FIND SOMEONE WHO MAKES YOU FEEL THAT WAY. And when YOU MEET THIS PERSON (pointing at myself) YOU WOULD DO ANYTHING NOW TO LET HER GET AWAY.
I like the first response you give, by why would you give a command to "let her get away" to yourself? It's a little counter-productive don't you think, or have I misunderstood what you have written?
The most wonderful thing about relationships is that you can only SEE YOUR TRUE LOVE(pointing at myself) only after you JUST LET GO and FEEL YOUR INNER DESIRES GROWING"
This one I like. I may have to throw that in, except the "true love" thing may be a little strong. Or is it?
That's why I hate patterns. They are rigid and there is always a new reaction that throws you off course. You only have true power when you are able to talk about something and use embedded commands as arguments.
You have to learn to crawl before you can walk. I'll get VERY good at going with patterns that HAVEN'T been memorized, but I need to get my feet wet first, and get a little experience and become comfortable with the whole thing.
This way you'll never be stuck in a convo and will be able to say: "if you do what I need, you'll feel wonderful and beautiful".
Shouldn't that be, "If you do what I command"?

Its a good idea to read them through, but I dont recommend memorizing it.
As I said, I need to memorize them at first, so that I can get the hang of what is going on in their mind. I'm used to speaking in a very straightforward, intellectual manner to CONVEY INFORMATION, not to impart feelings.

I've heard enough of women's conversations that my intuition (or instinct) tells me that women talk much in the same manner as the patterns are written.

Still guys, I need some help on running the trust patterns. I don't need you to write them out, just point me in the general direction.

A little help here!

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tantric:
Cool Chancy...

I've began the whole SS thing a little while ago, and like you, couldn't beleive what i got away with...and i ended up using the 'ol, "connection" line...

Your post actually was actually pretty fun, and cool read, and with your background, you should EASE into SS preet good...I'm quite a bit less experienced in the DJ realm, so i found i was jumping the gun a bit and heading to SS too soon...actually after reading your post, i might have to re-consider...

i remember you posting about this chick before, so i'd like to see if she ends up playing games again...but keep us updated, i'd like to hear what happens with her...
Nah, don't "reconsider".
This stuff is FUN! It makes you a little nervous at first, you just have to have the balls to go through with it. Even considering what happened, it really bolstered my confidence.

Like I said, I was most worried about tone of voice, the speed at which I said the patterns, and the tempo, but I got all that done ok. Now, I just have to memorize a little more patterns, until I can get the feel for it, and do it on the fly.

This stuff is FUN!

Ralph Bellamy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vronski:
That's why I hate patterns. They are rigid and there is always a new reaction that throws you off course. You only have true power when you are able to talk about something and use embedded commands as arguments.
Did anyone ever catch last season's "Friends" episode about the "backpacking through Eastern Europe" story? That's exactly what happened...apparently the story is a SS pattern (though one invented by the writers, we never hear the whole thing) and when Ross tried to use it, turned out the woman he was trying to get in bed with had been all through Eastern Europe. She kept stopping him to tell him about her trip and to correct his pronunciations. Sounds not far off from what Chance went through.

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To this question I usually answer: "No, I have yet to FIND SOMEONE WHO MAKES YOU FEEL THAT WAY. And when YOU MEET THIS PERSON (pointing at myself) YOU WOULD DO ANYTHING NOW TO LET HER GET AWAY.

I like the first response you give, by why would you give a command to "let her get away" to yourself? It's a little counter-productive don't you think, or have I misunderstood what you have written?
Whoopsie - a typo. Should be:

And when YOU MEET THIS PERSON (pointing at myself) YOU WOULD DO ANYTHING NOT TO LET HER GET AWAY.

------------------
_-=/Comrade Vronski\=-_

corruptrelic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir, I take it you would recommend spending $260 on the speed seduction course?
Is it strictly memorized patterns or does ross jeffries teach you how to make your own patterns? It seems pretty tough to have to memorize word for word different patterns and then of course in a live one on one discussion the possibility of getting stuck.. (Or like you said "caught")
Look forward to your updates on this, especially if you continue the review.

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by corruptrelic:
Sir, I take it you would recommend spending $260 on the speed seduction course?

Absolutely.
Is it strictly memorized patterns or does ross jeffries teach you how to make your own patterns?
No, he teaches you to make your own. He describes what makes up the various patterns, and how to make new ones.
It seems pretty tough to have to memorize word for word different patterns and then of course in a live one on one discussion the possibility of getting stuck.. (Or like you said "caught")
Yes, it does. But you have to start somewhere. Think of it as learning to crawl before you can learn to walk.
Look forward to your updates on this, especially if you continue the review.
Yep. In the process of memorizing a couple more patterns. I'll have about 6 memorized before long. Once a get a little more familiar with how to produce them, I will do it on the fly.

And yes, I will continue to give updates.

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very rare double post. Ignore.

[This message has been edited by Sir_Chancealot (edited 11-18-2002).]

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now, the question I need to know is this....
Any suggestions on what to throw in when running some trust patterns? I'm thinking some things about taking it slow, letting things develop "naturally", and possibly using a sub-modality to get rid of the picture of whoever burnt her. I haven't had time to research them yet, as I am preparing ANOTHER pattern sequence to run on this woman that I might run into tomorrow.
Maybe I'm wrong, but aren't you supposed to find out her trance words and incorperate those into patterns like these? Saying things like "taking it slow" and "develop naturally" sound like trance words, but they might have different effects on different women. By finding out her trance words you'd produce a more predictable effect. Or something like that...

Sir_Chancealot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE!

Guys, I found out the other day that this chick is a real wh*re.

I don't go for women like that, not even for a f*ck. As a result, I'm not going to be running any more patterns on her. I've lost interest in her.

xelent

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir chance,

This may give you some ideas, I cant take any credit as this was discovered on

http://www.freedatingtips.net/

A lot of guys ask me, "What do I say if she tells me she has a boyfriend?"

The fact is, most attractive women have a boyfriend most of the time. If men are like spiders trying to catch as many women into their web as they can, women are like swinging tree-monkeys, swinging from boyfriend to boyfriend but never letting go of the first without having a second lined up to grab onto. So you can't just ignore women with boyfriends or you'll severely limit your options.

One technique to use is a "boyfriend destroyer". A boyfriend destroyer is especially effective if her boyfriend is not meeting her core values and she's looking to leave him anyway and just needs an extra nudge out.

For instance, last month I met a cute black-haired beauty by the pool and she was telling me how she had just broken up with her boyfriend and how he was such a jerk. She went on about him for ten minutes straight. She was getting more and more worked up it. Besides getting bored, I didn't want any of this negativity attached to me.

So I told her, "Just imagine your ex-boyfriend three inches tall, like this, standing right on the table in front of you. Now I want you to take your hand and smash him and crumple him up in your hands-"

She immediately squashed her invisible ex against the table and crumpled him up before I could finish!

Then I told her, "And THROW him into the pool where he will disappear! Splash! Gone!"

She threw him in and after that never said one more word about him - only that I was so "intelligent" and "sweet" and "incredible" and... well you get the idea.

But some women LIKE their boyfriends and there's little you can do to neutralize or destroy him in her mind. In that case you have to take a completely different approach. (The following conversation is simplified for clarity)

One girl I met at a party casually mentioned her boyfriend in conversation. I said to her, "You know, I'm really curious about something... about your boyfriend, what about him first attracted you?"

She started telling me what it was about her boyfriend that first attracted her. She said, "Well I wasn't attracted to him AT FIRST, but it was just the way he... and the way he... and..." This is important, because she's giving you step-by-step instructions on EXACTLY how to seduce her!

I then asked her, "When you first fell in love with this person what exactly did you feel?"

No matter what she says, she'll lightly go into that state of first falling in love as she accesses it in her mind - with YOU causing the good feeling in her.

I asked her, "Where did that feeling start?"

She told me in her chest (they'll usually say in their throat or stomach).

Then I asked her, "From your chest, where did it go it next?"

She told me it went down to her tummy.

I said, "Now let me get this straight... I was actually talking to a friend of mine last week and with her when she feels she's attracted to a person she said it starts in her throat, but for you it starts here in your chest..."

I touched her chest. "And then down to your tummy right," I said tracing my finger down to her naval.

I've now just elicited HER particular process of becoming attracted and then LED her through it by tracing the path of that feeling with my finger (and anchored that incredible feeling to me finger as I touched her). In effect, I created the experience of "becoming attracted" for her as I traced the feeling with my finger along her skin - all with the excuse of, "Now let me see if I got what you said straight."

I finished up with, "It's kind of weird that way... how you just become attracted to someone like that... as if it just explodes inside of you when it hits your tummy... but things like that can just happen and in my opinion you should never try to fight something like that."

As a final note, you MUST have some level of rapport when you pull a move like this. The more rapport you have with her, the better she'll respond and more powerful the effect will be.

By Derek Vitalio