“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Singles party

The LadyKiller

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 5, 2011
Messages
409
Reaction score
25
I am attending a singles event with a couple of friends on New Year's Eve in the nearby city. There will be about 400 people at the bar where the event is being held. Is there any specific strategy for events like this besides hitting on every HB in sight?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

The LadyKiller

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 5, 2011
Messages
409
Reaction score
25
For example, the event begins at 8pm - do I arrive during the first hour or arrive closer to 10 or 11? Is the strategy for parties specifically aimed at singles different than your typical party?
 
Top