Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

single, taken

single, taken

• single

Votes: 30 71.4%
  • taken

Votes: 12 28.6%

• Total voters

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
single means your dating noone, in no relationship or anything.

StarmanSuper87

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not datung anyone, and I have a feeling it will be that way for a long time:(

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im single, and not dating...

Whats wrong with not dating? Iunno, recently i just dont feel the NEED for girls. No desperation or anything. Sure if theres a girl, ill go talk, but its not like im desperate to get laid or anything...

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Single... but for how long?

I'm smelling heartache boys
Found a brown hair/eyes, funny, likes the same soccer team that I like (Palmeiras, played with Manchester in 99), and laughs at all my lame jokes

LOL I sound like an AFC. :D

The good thing is, things are flowing greatly, I'm so confident and charming around her, her sis likes me too (in a friend way of course).

I have to evaluate her more, though.

*BBB needs to stop watching Karate Kid I*

BBB

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
two questions, what is that x thing next to the threed in the forum. second, bbb can you change the damn post and make single spelled right.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sonick182
Im single, and not dating...

Whats wrong with not dating? Iunno, recently i just dont feel the NEED for girls. No desperation or anything. Sure if theres a girl, ill go talk, but its not like im desperate to get laid or anything...
Yah, I know what you mean.

I'm prepping for college football and college in general, I have to get really good grades to get in the program I want, so I have to juggle my studies and my exercise, so I don't have time for dating.

The problem is, it just hit me 5 minutes ago, in FIVE MONTHS it's all over. No more of those hot chicks around here. It's a real dillema. Regret over not getting those girls, or sacrificing studies and football. I'll be super busy for a couple months, too--away on weekends for college ball practices/recruiting and studying and working out during the week--but... Anyway.

Any of you guys in that situation? IT SUCKS!!!

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Single because this girl i want is playing hard to get!

But since I'm such a DJ I'll have her soon :D.

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more of those hot chicks around here
Dude, you're going to college right? COLLEGE CHICKS! Screw these highschool chicks ;)

Master Bator

Don Juan
Reaction score
humina

lolz, definitely taken......in what appears to be an LTR with the ex of a certain member of this site *cough*

lolz, she played him back in his AFC days, it was crazy....if i remember right, dat was like, a week or so before he found the site...u've changed buddy, for the better i suppose, but ur still missin the good ***** :p

-Wal

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Single.

TOO C&F or just TOO hammered half the time (or all the time ;)) to be taken.