"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Single People Masturbating 3x a Day! LOL!

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
2,576

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
I feel this is totally believable. If you were single and did not have potential romantic interests that you were speaking to you were essentially forced into celibacy for several months last spring. People were actively discouraged from interacting with one another in public with social distancing and with everyone wearing a mask this place a boundary that I compare to if everyone was wearing headphones. Over the weeks and months this created a habitual pattern where people became increasingly socially isolated and essentially became trapped in their own little bubbles. The longer something like this goes on the more difficult it becomes to break, like with any habit or lifestyle that is either good or bad. It is now easier for people to stick to themselves and do their own thing than it is to go outside of the comfort zone of isolation that was developed last year. I feel that it is going to take a very long time for people to fully recover from this on a social level and I have a strong inclination that some of the changes and effects we have seen may be here to stay for the foreseeable future.

I personally haven't spoken to a woman in a non platonic manner since before covid started and I can think of several other people who were in the same boat. I know of one person who was hooking up with a bunch of women from online dating/apps but he was going well below his actual league, not quite dumpster diving but fairly close. For men this was already the case for dating apps pre pandemic and I feel since COVID it's taken it to a whole new level due to an even greater degree of thirstiness among men.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
It's a sample of 2k people out of 3.5 billion dudes in the world. In the USA alone, there are over 161 million. Stop using Twitter as your source. NoFap is BS and medically speaking, there's nothing wrong with doing the knuckle shuffle as long as it doesn't interfere with your daily life. Elliot Roger was a nofapper. Don't be like Elliot Roger.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Elliot Roger was a nofapper.
He seemed like a massive fapper.

We wouldn't know as we practice NoFap.
I practice NoFap. It is the way to go. Getting laid is the key to success in NoFap.

I feel this is totally believable. If you were single and did not have potential romantic interests that you were speaking to you were essentially forced into celibacy for several months last spring. People were actively discouraged from interacting with one another in public with social distancing and with everyone wearing a mask this place a boundary that I compare to if everyone was wearing headphones. Over the weeks and months this created a habitual pattern where people became increasingly socially isolated and essentially became trapped in their own little bubbles. The longer something like this goes on the more difficult it becomes to break, like with any habit or lifestyle that is either good or bad. It is now easier for people to stick to themselves and do their own thing than it is to go outside of the comfort zone of isolation that was developed last year. I feel that it is going to take a very long time for people to fully recover from this on a social level and I have a strong inclination that some of the changes and effects we have seen may be here to stay for the foreseeable future.
I agree with all of this.

I feel since COVID it's taken it to a whole new level due to an even greater degree of thirstiness among men.
Male thirst is the real pandemic.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
He seemed like a massive fapper.



I practice NoFap. It is the way to go. Getting laid is the key to success in NoFap.
Many incels try that no fap sh!t. It's not normal. Don't be unnormal. NoFap is messed up and can cause hormonal imbalances in a dude since the vitamins and minerals are reabsorbed into the body if not released through ejaculation. In addition, a dude who doesn't have at least one ejaculation per week has an increased risk of prostate cancer. So, please, if a dude ain't getting ass, give yourself a hand.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Many incels try that no fap sh!t. It's not normal. Don't be unnormal. NoFap is messed up and can cause hormonal imbalances in a dude since the vitamins and minerals are reabsorbed into the body if not released through ejaculation. In addition, a dude who doesn't have at least one ejaculation per week has an increased risk of prostate cancer. So, please, if a dude ain't getting ass, give yourself a hand.
I get laid on a regular basis.

Eliot Rodger had such a creepster vibe that not even a BMW helped him get some vagina.

No fap should be combined with no porn, weight lifting, and clean eating.

OnlyFans is having a huge pandemic so I know more people are wanking.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
I get laid on a regular basis.
Yeah from the same women you met prepandemic, which defeats the point and purpose of this thread...that is not meeting women after the pandemic.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Messages
520
Reaction score
426
Age
33
I feel this is totally believable. If you were single and did not have potential romantic interests that you were speaking to you were essentially forced into celibacy for several months last spring. People were actively discouraged from interacting with one another in public with social distancing and with everyone wearing a mask this place a boundary that I compare to if everyone was wearing headphones. Over the weeks and months this created a habitual pattern where people became increasingly socially isolated and essentially became trapped in their own little bubbles. The longer something like this goes on the more difficult it becomes to break, like with any habit or lifestyle that is either good or bad. It is now easier for people to stick to themselves and do their own thing than it is to go outside of the comfort zone of isolation that was developed last year. I feel that it is going to take a very long time for people to fully recover from this on a social level and I have a strong inclination that some of the changes and effects we have seen may be here to stay for the foreseeable future.

I personally haven't spoken to a woman in a non platonic manner since before covid started and I can think of several other people who were in the same boat. I know of one person who was hooking up with a bunch of women from online dating/apps but he was going well below his actual league, not quite dumpster diving but fairly close. For men this was already the case for dating apps pre pandemic and I feel since COVID it's taken it to a whole new level due to an even greater degree of thirstiness among men.
hopefully ppl will learn from this instead of having their own inside their little safety bubble playing video games all day this is exactly what happens
I get laid on a regular basis.

Eliot Rodger had such a creepster vibe that not even a BMW helped him get some vagina.

No fap should be combined with no porn, weight lifting, and clean eating.

OnlyFans is having a huge pandemic so I know more people are wanking.
the rise of onlyfans is frightening
 

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Messages
520
Reaction score
426
Age
33
Why is it frightening?
what are they paying for? they dont even get to smell the ***** , better off just watchng porn even
the coldest part is , its a monthly payment so you're basically being financially dominated .
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Honestly when I was living in a rural area 10 miles from anywhere, there were times I could have taken the duck for a swim in the mud but best case would have been an hour-hour/half by the time I would talk to the woman, get it arranged, and meet face to face at her place or mine. BEST case. Sometimes I just didn't wanna wait that long and I would prefer to just rub one out and get on with my day. Or, I would prefer to rub one out cuz my d|ck was in the mood for women but my brain was tired from work and not in the mood for any type of female company other than that. Fapping isn't always bad for any guy.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,747
Reaction score
9,938
Three times a day? Don't they have jobs or any other interests?
 

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
1,323
Location
NJ/NYC
I was a 3/dayer in high school and on some days in college. Some days more. Like, taking "bathroom breaks" during stuff to go smack it. Waiting until the bathroom was empty. Pausing when someone walked in, d!ck in hand, waiting for that air dryer to start. Losing my boner when someone started taking a dump in the next stall. This was pre-smartphone. It was all in my thoughts.

So, let's think about what sample size they are drawing their "average" from. Dudes who are reporting to these surveys and participating in these polls -- I'm guessing they're aged 14-30, with a mean age of maybe 18-19. Maybe early 20's. So I'm also guessing that nuts/day are probably being over-reported in this "statistic."
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top