Single Mothers

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Visit the East Coast cities from Washington D.C. to Boston. I call it the independent, strong woman, feminist strip of the U.S.

It consists of:

-Washington D.C.
-Baltimore
-Philadelphia
-New York City
-Boston

Lots and lots of women over 25 without kids. LOTS AND LOTS.
Coming from someone that lives close to Baltimore and DC, I can agree with this. There are a lot more "career minded" women without kids.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
That's cause you have some weird preoccupation with dating single moms, some sort of save a ho perversion. Maybe your level of game sucks... whatever the case may be, you are scraping the bottom of the barrel.. you are dividing by zero, there isn't much lower you can go. Dating single mothers is just short of becoming gay. Who are you? Mark Minter?

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=178965

This is a nice qoute from another article:

Dating a single mother is like playing a game on someone else's save file.

There is simply no greater shame in China than becoming a single mother, God bless this country.

http://memegenerator.net/instance/32347988
YOU ARE MARRIED AND LIVE IN CHINA.

I AM SINGLE AND LIVE IN THE U.S.

Why would I ever take dating advice from you?

Krazy Kasanova

Reaction score
I cannot believe any guys, without kids, would entertain living with or marrying women with kids, don't care how hot they are. I am a divorced father and I will NEVER entertain a woman with kids other than for a good time. I pretend I am into them for about 3 dates, until I get some SEX, that's about it and will continue dating them until I score another "piece".

Why you ask? First of all, 99% of them are NOT widowed or had an unfortunate incident where they became a single mother. 99% of them were attention *****s, *****es, nutjob or some mix of all 3 and left the guy. Now after going on the roller coaster relationships all of a sudden realize they are in their 30s and nobody takes them seriously and they are forced into taking their meds. There's a reason for that...

Especially women with kids from multiple dads...wow thats HUGE NO NO...

Next, these kids most likely behave poorly and will NOT listen to you, and your time is wasted being a mediator or coach or mentor or disciplinarian. It's a waste of your life.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me tell you something...when I was still an AFC, in college, and in a slump, I lost the V-card to a single mom. I'd had plenty of BJs etc but not the whole nine yards for whatever reason. She was the same age as me, but had a 3 or 4 year old. I don't remember all the details but I'm pretty sure the daddy was in prison. Hey, I was an AFC and needed to get laid. What she had going for her was looks and she was nice and gave me a very easy path to the end zone.

But - even though I was pu$$y starved, do you think I dated her? He11 no. I wasn't that big a chump. Obvious damaged goods. As soon as she started wanting to get serious I was out of there. I got a couple more lays in but quickly LJBF'd her. There was just absolutely no way it was going to go beyond a pump and dump. I figure I was better off having another slump then having some long term thing with a mom. First and only time....

I just realized her daughter is probably 19 or 20 by now.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Krazy Kasanova said:
I cannot believe any guys, without kids, would entertain living with or marrying women with kids, don't care how hot they are. I am a divorced father and I will NEVER entertain a woman with kids other than for a good time. I pretend I am into them for about 3 dates, until I get some SEX, that's about it and will continue dating them until I score another "piece".

Why you ask? First of all, 99% of them are NOT widowed or had an unfortunate incident where they became a single mother. 99% of them were attention *****s, *****es, nutjob or some mix of all 3 and left the guy. Now after going on the roller coaster relationships all of a sudden realize they are in their 30s and nobody takes them seriously and they are forced into taking their meds. There's a reason for that...

Especially women with kids from multiple dads...wow thats HUGE NO NO...

Next, these kids most likely behave poorly and will NOT listen to you, and your time is wasted being a mediator or coach or mentor or disciplinarian. It's a waste of your life.
I agree with ya 10000000%

But people still haven't answered OP's question, what do you do if you live in a small town?

Then your options are really limited, and moving sometimes isn't the most economical choice

Personally for me I'm dating younger and out of my race to combat this

samspade said:
Let me tell you something...when I was still an AFC, in college, and in a slump, I lost the V-card to a single mom. I'd had plenty of BJs etc but not the whole nine yards for whatever reason. She was the same age as me, but had a 3 or 4 year old. I don't remember all the details but I'm pretty sure the daddy was in prison. Hey, I was an AFC and needed to get laid. What she had going for her was looks and she was nice and gave me a very easy path to the end zone.

But - even though I was pu$$y starved, do you think I dated her? He11 no. I wasn't that big a chump. Obvious damaged goods. As soon as she started wanting to get serious I was out of there. I got a couple more lays in but quickly LJBF'd her. There was just absolutely no way it was going to go beyond a pump and dump. I figure I was better off having another slump then having some long term thing with a mom. First and only time....

I just realized her daughter is probably 19 or 20 by now.
Yup pump and dump these hoes!

NOt saying you're wrong but the reality is for some of us we don'thave that luxury of living in a town with a 1 million plus and a plethora of single women with no kids

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
YOU ARE MARRIED AND LIVE IN CHINA.

I AM SINGLE AND LIVE IN THE U.S.

Why would I ever take dating advice from you?
Because by definition of PUA and what I have and what you don't, I'm successful and you are a failure.

Goddamn, you are choosing to be a loser and live a loser's life. Anyone who dates a single mom and continues to do so because of 'location' gets what they deserve. If you always do what you've always done, you will always get what you've always got. There is nothing heroic, redeemable or beneficial about what you are doing. Do not enable women, who have made mistakes, to use you. There is no point in having SS powers if you are willingly placing yourself into cuckold situations. I may be in China but my woman is nearly 10 years younger than me, childless, pretty and has a supportive personality. Even if we broke up today, I have an army of young single 20 something women waiting in line, I had one call me 2 days ago and ask if "I was STILL married?". What kind of results are you getting?

Outside of America there is abundance for good men. Why are Americans so afriad of leaving the confines of America? You are not the only nation on the planet with women... you do realize this right?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
NOt saying you're wrong but the reality is for some of us we don'thave that luxury of living in a town with a 1 million plus and a plethora of single women with no kids
I wasn't really making an argument, just relating a story. But it did happen to me in a depressing town of 60,000. (Not NYC.)

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Because by definition of PUA and what I have and what you don't, I'm successful and you are a failure.

Goddamn, you are choosing to be a loser and live a loser's life. Anyone who dates a single mom and continues to do so because of 'location' gets what they deserve. If you always do what you've always done, you will always get what you've always got. There is nothing heroic, redeemable or beneficial about what you are doing. Do not enable women, who have made mistakes, to use you. There is no point in having SS powers if you are willingly placing yourself into cuckold situations. I may be in China but my woman is nearly 10 years younger than me, childless, pretty and has a supportive personality. Even if we broke up today, I have an army of young single 20 something women waiting in line, I had one call me 2 days ago and ask if "I was STILL married?". What kind of results are you getting?

Outside of America there is abundance for good men. Why are Americans so afriad of leaving the confines of America? You are not the only nation on the planet with women... you do realize this right?
Not everyone wants to move to China to get married. But if you're happy with it then good for you.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the OP has an extremely valid point int he sense that your view point and your morality when it comes to single mothers is going to have a LOT to do with where you live.

I live in LA. I can take a stance like that.

like in little rock, i was plate spinning but all my plates had some type fo baggage or the other. they'd be married lol, or have kids, or be into drugs or something for the most part. they were single for a reason

living in San Diego was the first time in my life i ever lived in a city where it was normal or somewhat for a pretty woman to not be taken without baggage.\

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
The guy that has to fvck the single mom is the true loser.
For the record, I"ve always enjoyed your posts.....The White guy in Asia field reports so to speak....
However............
You"re still a pretty young guy, and you need to realize a few things;
If you're single and pushing 50 like Iam, a woman in her late 30's-early 40's is younger.....It's natural for a woman to want to be a mom....that's what they're made for. If there's an attractive woman in this age demographic who has NOT had kids, then to me, that's a red flag.
Of course, I don't want a "relationship" with a hood rat with numerous baby daddies, but when you get older, you'll find that sex with a woman is basically the same as it was at any age......there's just the factor that the woman has had a past just like you, but as long as she's hot, it doesn't matter that much at the end of the day anyway.
You wouldn't call SoSuave favorite Scaramouche a loser would you ?
If i were a young guy, I would not marry a single mom, but then again, if I had to do it all over again, I would not have gotten married in the first place !!!

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Is Scaramouche dating a single mom? God why?

There are plenty of places to go that are NOT America or China.

Mexico being the closest and probably a $50 bus ride away from wherever you are in America. Brazil is not far off, Cuba is just a short hop, Peru, Argentina, Ecudador, Colombia, Japan etc etc.

There is no logical reason to settle for a single mom unless you have an incurable STD, you are ugly as fvck or fat as sh1t. My uncle was 60 when he took me to THAILAND my first time and he hired out an 18 yearold girl for himself. I was only 16 and a newb, I spent the whole night talking to a girl (bartender) who was 14. She was really nice though.

Vigs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not like living in large cities. (I have been to 26 different countries) both in the military, and for a civil engineering and surveying firm.

I have comittments here that I refuse to abandon. They are my daughters. I knew when we agreed to have them what I was signing up for, and yes they were planned. One week they live with me and one with my ex wife. I would never give up my involvement with them to move somewhere for a "better quality" of woman.

I love my land, my house, my creeks, my fences, my animals, and the fact that if you do not know how to get to my house, you probably will not find it. I wouldnt trade that for a "better quality" of woman.

These things are more important to me than a woman. I have a great career which I can now do largely from home, when I want to.

I enjoy my life. I guess I will just settle for damaged goods, or be single and play the game. Either is fine with me. I spin plates..... Women all of you would do in a heart beat even if they had kids. You just might not stick around once you found out ;)

The thing I have found out is that single women are more understanding when I cannot give them attention because my kids are going to get it first. They do not expect much, and show true gratitude if you decide to do something nice for them. (a door at a platees house would not close without a lot of force. I spent 5 minutes fixing it because it annoyed me. You would have thought I hung the moon)

Them having kids matters far less to me than them having something going for themselves..... something to contribute besides a vagina and extra mouths to feed.

I find it a bit sad that the Mature Mens section of this deginerated into some flaming and name calling. To each their own.