Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Single mothers in the Philippines

Rakeboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a post in facebook about divorce and among the comments someone post this I quote:
" And if the data below is correct the difference between singles and single mother are shocking! Let presume that the ratio of men and woman in the 34.8M is 50/50 then we will have a 17.4M single men and woman. But 14 million of these women are single mothers and only 3 million women are single without children. Compare it, to 16.4M single father without a child to 1M single father with a child. Isn't It Shocking? Imagine if divorce is legal here in the Philippines. Well, the data may be incorrect but you will have at least an idea."

I am shock to know that 3 million women are single without children here in the Philippines. Is this rise of single motherhood really a by product of social decline around the world?

Attachments

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't take evey single thing as true, also read unmarried, that does not mean single

Rakeboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
don't take evey single thing as true, also read unmarried, that does not mean single
I agree, but think of it 34.8M single and that number may be lessen since some have a live in partners. However, single mothers are 14M so the 3M childless woman may be less than 3M.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys from Philippines that I know in Canada can only dream of having a Philipino wife, most of them are shorter stalky guys that attempt to race shame to get women of their own culture, same with Chinese guys and the ones that do, of course get cheated on relentlessly, it's just brutal out here.

Rakeboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Plenty of men from all over the world go there to Rawdog filipina girls and leave when they are done.

There was a guy on the Rooshv forum that fathered over 40 kids in the Philippines with many different women.
I never knew this can you share my the link? I am very curious. There is a recent incident here, that an American citizen impregnate 8 women in the same time.
Most guys from Philippines that I know in Canada can only dream of having a Philipino wife, most of them are shorter stalky guys that attempt to race shame to get women of their own culture, same with Chinese guys and the ones that do, of course get cheated on relentlessly, it's just brutal out here.
Here, infidelity are rising and this is illustrated in the T.V shows and news. May this is the real reason in for the rise of single mothers. What do you mean brutal?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I never knew this can you share my the link? I am very curious. There is a recent incident here, that an American citizen impregnate 8 women in the same time.
The thread and user are long gone since Rooshv became religious. Filipina women are so easy you have to go out of your way to not get them in bed. Just try tinder there.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are you including married and separated with kids as a single mother?

in many cases, the parents of the girl will block the marriage even if the boy wants it if the boy is not from a good family (wealthy enough).
in the same way, the girls have a strong safety net in that they can just continue to live with family or relatives. often in the west the girl is really on her own or getting support from the state.

single motherhood is because it is allowed. humans, both men, and women want to fck, those that turn them on. we KNOW that women are turned on by men that fight and rebel and do not conform. those usually are exactly the men that will not provide a home for a baby and mother. I say will not, because they can if they want to.

long ago the moral choices of the state would mirror those of the church and in some cases even defer to the church. different church depending on the culture. as the state becomes independent of the church in most cultures together with women voting, laws have changed so as to make it OK to be a single mother and also OK to father children and leave them. These laws are the cause, the humans are just like always and always have been. Most of the churches know how it is and designed systems to protect men's hearts and women's bodies because men can not protect their own hearts and women will not protect their own bodies.

always the woman will place the shame of the situation on the man. but.. she chooses that man because she knows that the shame can be deflected. At the same time, other men will also follow the girls lead to shame to the man even as they get in line for a turn.

Just watch Raffy Tulfo for some time, he hits on these issues in all sorts of ways; some funny stuff.

with the physical size difference in the ph, women have to act feminine to advance as they can not compete with the men that are larger. in many white cultures, the size of women and men are much closer. in ph, the women are small even compared to the smaller ph men. this causes women to stay focused on being feminine to advance as direct competition is almost imossible. being more feminine leads to more lust and so on...

Rakeboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
are you including married and separated with kids as a single mother?
If a woman is married and live with her husband then she is not a single mother. But if a woman is separated with kids and live as her own and kids, then I considered her as single mother. This is also in line with the solo parent law here.

in many cases, the parents of the girl will block the marriage even if the boy wants it if the boy is not from a good family (wealthy enough).
in the same way, the girls have a strong safety net in that they can just continue to live with family or relatives. often in the west the girl is really on her own or getting support from the state.
I knew some incident of this in my friends. The parent did not like him since he has no decent job. But by doing this the parents only contribute to the problem of single motherhood. Or it just me that consider single mother hood as a problem. As we all know that the best interest of a child is to be rear and nurture by his own mother and father.
long ago the moral choices of the state would mirror those of the church and in some cases even defer to the church. different church depending on the culture. as the state becomes independent of the church in most cultures together with women voting, laws have changed so as to make it OK to be a single mother and also OK to father children and leave them. These laws are the cause, the humans are just like always and always have been. Most of the churches know how it is and designed systems to protect men's hearts and women's bodies because men can not protect their own hearts and women will not protect their own bodies.
Well, may be morally speaking being a single mother today is ok but if you going to asks the stance of the catholic church and Christian it is still against pre marital s3xxx. Nevertheless, secularly being single mother is ok but I am more concern to its financial and psychological effects. I know most of the S3xxx worker or walker (as they called here) here are single mother and they do it because of poverty Clark Pampanga is a popular tourist spot here. While the psychological aspect is on the part of the child being brought to a broken family.

Just watch Raffy Tulfo for some time, he hits on these issues in all sorts of ways; some funny stuff.
So are you also a filipino? or a person that can understand filipino? Raffy tulfo just cherry picks what sell to the public. And infidelity is one of them, look how T.V networks bombard us with infidelity telenovelas.

Aaron Clarey said that the west is declining may be it is also applicable here in the Philippines. So I might enjoy the decline and have fun with women.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman is married and live with her husband then she is not a single mother. But if a woman is separated with kids and live as her own and kids, then I considered her as single mother.
I agree with your definition, and also that it's a huge problem even more than in western countries such as America. The effects on kids are just crazy bad, buang.

I speak/listen enough of the language to know what is going on, that together with English is ok. I am not a Filipino.

I have a bit different take on the poverty thing. There are many ways to earn some money and get by. The prosties earn MORE money and don't have to work as hard. It's a choice, not a forced choice in most cases. It is sort of a democracy with a free market system, everything is possible just like in the west. Have had more than one worker that spends all the pay in one day for fun and then goes to the lender to buy rice. Just like the west does with credit cards.

In the end, all women have some common behaviors, ph is no different. The difference in ph vs west is in the laws, which are also changing... and for white men, we get some points in everything up till a point. At some level, we are simply excluded and that is ok for me as I don't plan or want to be in official politics.

In some ways, the social decline is more advanced in the ph than in the west.

How do you think the single mother issue can or should be solved? Or is it just part of how it is?

I have an unpopular opinion about it, I blame the men...

drane

Reaction score
I married a 34 year old Filipina and she will be bringing her 12 yo daughter here to the US this summer. I've put her thru 2 years of college and supported her family as she did so. Now she's a nurse and is joining the National Guard. i"m 69, retired. We've been together for almost 7 years now. She's been a US citizen for 2 years.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Drane,
I worked in a College 30 Years ago,there was a circ 60 years old Italian Caretaker Handy Man worked there,a real peasant,extremely practical with much earthy
wisdom,taught me to graft Roses,eat Domestic Snails,propagate and care for Grapes
....With a Friends help he also brought over a 32 year Old Filipina,short,attractive....Like you he did the right thing and put her through Accounting...He passed away in his late Eighties few years ago,I went to the funeral and there she was,the devoted Widow,with friends all weeping copiously...May you be as lucky Drane.

Last edited:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew some incident of this in my friends. The parent did not like him since he has no decent job. But by doing this the parents only contribute to the problem of single motherhood. Or it just me that consider single mother hood as a problem. As we all know that the best interest of a child is to be rear and nurture by his own mother and father.
This is the case in latin america too. If a girl gets pregnant outside of wedlock, her parents will usually help raise the kid.

I think it's way better for the child to be in this kind of situation than being raised by a single mother living on her own, children need constant attention from their parents in their younger years in order to be raised properly. The main problem in the US is the degradation of the family, even among married couples. Kids are being shipped off to daycare because mommy has to be strong and independent, where they're getting indoctrinated by more indoctrinated students.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least you will always get a MILF, there is always something hot about going with someone else's mother until push comes to shove and she chooses her child over you. You dont have to deal with toilet training and diaper changing or car sear if the child is old enough. Babies and tottlers are likely very draining especially if you are phobic to feces and urine spills. I dont know how my folks had patience with me as I would poo or piss anywhere when I was really yonge.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is not shocking at all with all the thirsty men that go to this kind of places in order to get laid

soon this thirsty men will start talking trash about south East Asian women , because their smv will go back to the one they have in their home country

give it a couple of years from now and most of the posts will be about how entitled the south East Asian women are , and how going to Congo or Nigeria is the the new south east Asia

supply and demand

Last edited:

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for those that think the cause is thirsty men from the west, ya all have to re-think that. I can assure you that most of the single mothers have children that are pure breed and not half white. the men are just as eager to spread their seed as any other place. single mothers with kids from different partners and all pure breed.

in short, a wealth bubble is in the infancy stage. this destabilizes things.

lots of strict laws and strict culture but it is mostly talking. the truth can be determined by counting the number of single moms and looking at the babies.

while sexpatting is a real issue, the single mother thing has nothing to do with that.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for those that think the cause is thirsty men from the west, ya all have to re-think that. I can assure you that most of the single mothers have children that are pure breed and not half white. the men are just as eager to spread their seed as any other place. single mothers with kids from different partners and all pure breed.

in short, a wealth bubble is in the infancy stage. this destabilizes things.

lots of strict laws and strict culture but it is mostly talking. the truth can be determined by counting the number of single moms and looking at the babies.

while sexpatting is a real issue, the single mother thing has nothing to do with that.
the irony is that guys say that they will not sleep with single mothers , but this is what exactly they do when they go to east Asia based on this statistics

I would also bet that they girls that they sleep with are at most average , not even in the above average spectrum

also , it kinda says a lot about the “purity” of East Asians vs westerners women

Last edited:

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the irony is that guys say that they will not sleep with single mothers , but this is what exactly they do when they go to east Asia based on this statistics

I would also bet that they girls that they sleep with are at most average , not even in the above average spectrum
It's a mix. Bigger money in Asia than before so the very attractive ones find some other options if they can. The bars and girls know all of these things and price accordingly. It's not for me, I have seen it all before but not my idea of attraction...

As always it depends on what the guy likes. some base genetic behavior between Asians and not that is slightly different, and size...

ALL of the single mothers are looking for a stupid foreigner if they can. Some are very young and still prime view, but with baggage.

are you from Asia?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a mix. Bigger money in Asia than before so the very attractive ones find some other options if they can. The bars and girls know all of these things and price accordingly. It's not for me, I have seen it all before but not my idea of attraction...

As always it depends on what the guy likes. some base genetic behavior between Asians and not that is slightly different, and size...

ALL of the single mothers are looking for a stupid foreigner if they can. Some are very young and still prime view, but with baggage.

are you from Asia?
nope . West Europe :)