Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Single mothers can shove it

Soldier King

Banned
Reaction score
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
I would give a mom a chance.

My goal if I were strong to never be though with one that had been married because as a Christian you are not supposed to.

If she hides it and isn't open about it then I don't like that.

Also when you have someone else to take away their attention it might be hard, but if she wants to make it work and can truly stand out from other women, why not?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Single mothers can shove it"

Soldier King

Banned
Reaction score
Is that a joke Wife Hunter? are you saying he is part of the dark side, or are you agreeing with him?

Because at the rate you're going if you never actually get back up, you would be lucky to have a woman with 100 children, because that's gonna be the only to approach a man who refuses to try and be vulnerable.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that a joke Wife Hunter? are you saying he is part of the dark side, or are you agreeing with him?

Because at the rate you're going if you never actually get back up, you would be lucky to have a woman with 100 children, because that's gonna be the only to approach a man who refuses to try and be vulnerable.
Even considering a single mom, is supporting bad behavior.

Leave them to the white knights, and the orbiters.

Soldier King

Banned
Reaction score
You better start considering someone child. You don't have infinite time.

You can't be picky if you're not gonna take some chances and be vulnerable.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You better start considering someone child. You don't have infinite time.

You can't be picky if you're not gonna take some chances and be vulnerable.
Feel free to ignore all the red flags, at your own peril.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I notice lots of single moms on OLD. Ironic nearly all of my OLD dates are women who have never had kids and don't want kids or are kids who are grown.

The single moms with small children tend to be more flaky and want you to conform to their schedules because they need a baby sitter or have kid activities going on. They seem like a logistics nightmare, especially if they have custody most of the time.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok wife hunter
Soldier King,
Single mothers are not inherently good or bad, they're just women coming with baggage.
You're on a forum full of men who have a mindset of bettering themselves to become high value men and aim as high as possible in life by doing the hard thing to work on themselves.
You're not on wallmart talking to men with no ambition who are okay with settling with whatever they come across here.

So why would these men go for a woman with baggage instead of going for a clean slate when you have the option to choose, i ask you? Do you know how damaged children of broken households become? Do you want to enable this kind of irresponsible behavior leading to single motherhood by wifing up a cronical bad decision maker?
The negativity against single mothers comes from experience, alot of men on this site can attest to that. They came here because of horrible experiences, some with single mothers.

It has nothing to do with taking chances and being vulnerable, which i agree is important. It's about being smart and not go to the fvcking fence that is electrified because it's going to burn you everytime.

Soldier King

Banned
Reaction score
Well let me just tell you about my own experience. My mom and dad got divorced. My mom is a lesbian she put that aside for religious values and in the end couldn't and lost most of her religion though she is coming back a bit. Anyways my dad was left alone and searching for a companion, he looked for many years. He had options not a ton but some. The one he chose was a widow with 6 kids, not because he wanted to deal with the kids but because she was the one that made him feel the best as opposed to others who didn't have children.
The kids were not easy to raise (and still raising, he still works 6 days a week), and put him through doubts of if he make the right decision, but she was always putting in enough into the relationship to make him feel like though it was hard, it was worth it. They recently this year just had a child together after more than 10 years of marriage which is actually amazing because she was pretty old to be having a child.

I'm not saying it is the ideal to be with someone with a child, in fact my ideal woman doesn't have one and I'm not trying to discourage you all from finding the ideal woman, but if you really had no other options I don't think it's the worst thing in the world. My dad's wife cooks for me when I go and visit, she is a really amazing cook, the best salads and home made bread you've probably had, I used to think I hated all fish, then she made me salmon and put lemon on it and now I really like it, and now they have a son.

Especially if the woman is older and the kids are grown that is almost 0 effort on your part, that wasn't the case with my dad he had to deal with young kids, and that takes a LOT of energy and I'm not saying it should be your role. I'm just saying if she is the best one you have met of all the women you know, I wouldn't look down on someone who did choose her.

I'm actually PRAYING that the girl I love doesn't have kids before I get her, I have actually passed on a gorgeous girl who seemed nice because she had a child and I didn't want the trouble and thought I could do better (and also like I said when people are deceptive about having the child, which she was a bit, I don't like that) , and if you had the option of a high quality woman without kids you should take that. But this is the real world, not everyone is blessed with a ton of options and unlimited time. The lesson I learned was that it's better to have something that's not perfect than be alone for the rest of your life.

Last edited: