Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Single mothers can shove it

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in an area where they are prevalent every 2nd single woman is a single mother, as I said started in previous threads I made the choice to be a little more warm and friendly to one of the "newly" single mothers I've known the woman for 3 years she was married when I met her. Now I have another one she's giving me the ga ga look I see her regularly in the community I try not to give her too much attention, just enough she doesn't start acting strange. Being a small town a guy has to really watch his reputation, women talk way too much with each other before you know it you got some smear campaign going against you. Already been there once with my BPD I was trying to stop the damage she was trying to cause.

You know what's sick I see these fvcking single mothers bashing their ex husbands ex boyfriends saying they were toxic blah blah blah, I'm thinking to myself you chose these guys, spread your legs and 9 months later had a child some did this more than once.

I'm not no ugly prick that can't get women, I get more attention than I can handle, I'm a guy that is tired of what is out there. One of my buddies was getting ripped a new one on FB by his white woman friends because he likes overseas women. North Americanized women are not worth you're time of day to get involved with, I look around and its nothing but sh*t. Women absolutely hate an independent man I get asked why I'm single I say I prefer it that way they're like why? I don't give them answer. One of the young girls I know she's got a new man in her life, talking to her the other day I could sense she's not happy I'm just shaking my head. In the last while I can barely see woman in a sexual way, dealing with their **** in the last year has turned me off, MGTOW is the way to go.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the idea is that single mommies are too easily "shoved".

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ac
I live in an area where they are prevalent every 2nd single woman is a single mother, as I said started in previous threads I made the choice to be a little more warm and friendly to one of the "newly" single mothers I've known the woman for 3 years she was married when I met her. Now I have another one she's giving me the ga ga look I see her regularly in the community I try not to give her too much attention, just enough she doesn't start acting strange. Being a small town a guy has to really watch his reputation, women talk way too much with each other before you know it you got some smear campaign going against you. Already been there once with my BPD I was trying to stop the damage she was trying to cause.

You know what's sick I see these fvcking single mothers bashing their ex husbands ex boyfriends saying they were toxic blah blah blah, I'm thinking to myself you chose these guys, spread your legs and 9 months later had a child some did this more than once.

I'm not no ugly prick that can't get women, I get more attention than I can handle, I'm a guy that is tired of what is out there. One of my buddies was getting ripped a new one on FB by his white woman friends because he likes overseas women. North Americanized women are not worth you're time of day to get involved with, I look around and its nothing but sh*t. Women absolutely hate an independent man I get asked why I'm single I say I prefer it that way they're like why? I don't give them answer. One of the young girls I know she's got a new man in her life, talking to her the other day I could sense she's not happy I'm just shaking my head. In the last while I can barely see woman in a sexual way, dealing with their **** in the last year has turned me off, MGTOW is the way to go.

Repped for truth.....I'm not attracted most women in the US. They are all either lame Instagram thots, thot wannabes, fatties or just bitter frigid feminists and tend to act like wild wilderbeasts instead of women.

As soon as I hear one start hurling swear words left and right or copping that typical bitchy feminist attitude I lose all interest. They all kind of talk the same now too and use the same terminology. And every single one needs at least one tramp stamp to be fit in, be cool or feel normal. Uggghh no thanks.

And single women are all raging physcho paths. I could less about her and her plight in life because it will yours too quickly if you emphasize with her. Pump n dumping them is always fun though.

Last edited:

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ac

Repped for truth.....I'm not attracted most women in the US. They are all either lame Instagram thots, thot wannabes, fatties or just bitter frigid feminists and tend to act like wild wilderbeasts instead of women.

As soon as I hear one start hurling swear words left and right or copping that typical bitchy feminist attitude I lose all interest. They all kind of talk the same now too and use the same terminology. And every single one needs at least one tramp stamp to be fit in, be cool or feel normal. Uggghh no thanks.

And single women are all raging physcho paths. I could less about her and her plight in life because it will yours too quickly if you emphasize with her. Pump n dumping them is always fun though.
I would be scared to pump and dump any of these women around here they would go mental on you then start slandering you on facebook between their group of psyco women. I start to cringe when one of these damaged women get infatuated with me I try to limit my contact with them a quick smile and avoid.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Single mothers are no better or worst than any woman in the US. I know some single moms that are fine... I also know some women who have never had kids that are epic @ss pains. This really doesn't scare me off, just cast off those that don't work for you..... but if you do not have a lot of experience dating a man could very easily get sucked in by a single mom because they are EXPERTS at emotional manipulation. My brother got sucked in by one... married her, and had to endure 20 years of pure fvcking hell. He never really dated anyone and fell for this loon because he didn't know what he was doing... then failed to protect himself, adopting this kid, who is now in his late 20s, that has already had 5 kids with 3 different women... and his ex... well she just wandered off leaving Patrick to take care of people he had nothing to do with creating. But he got lucky... REAL LUCKY, because this is all it is, he married again..... another single mom (all her kids are grown) who is actually pretty good.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My brother got sucked in by one... married her, and had to endure 20 years of pure fvcking hell. He never really dated anyone and fell for this loon because he didn't know what he was doing... then failed to protect himself, adopting this kid, who is now in his late 20s, that has already had 5 kids with 3 different women...
I would say that a single mommy being able to get some schlub to adopt her kid is about as a good of hitting the evolutionary jackpot as could be possible. Is the biodad a Chad?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say that a single mommy being able to get some schlub to adopt her kid is about as a good of hitting the evolutionary jackpot as could be possible. Is the biodad a Chad?
No... the bio-dad killed himself, apparently. I never got the complete story. Living with my brother's ex, or death...... that's a close one. I'm actually surprised by brother didn't throw himself off a building during that marriage... I can't believe he put up with her for as long as he did. I never liked that woman and had her pegged out from the start as a problem, and I refused to go to the wedding or have anything to do with her.

Everyone else in my family was just 'fine' with her, I couldn't believe it.... she was 5 years older than him, and Pat was right out of college about 22, he had ZERO experience with women, since all though school he was just a fat nerdy kid and fell for the first woman to give him any attention. After his divorce he went through a series of train wreak women... but this time I was not putting up with it, and ran all these worthless b!tches off. Then he met his current wife, who is actually good for him... also a single mom. Really not at all attractive (but really Pat's no prize either, other than he's fairly successful in business), but she is one of the nicest people I have ever met, generous to a fault, and is absolutely nuts about my brother.

He carries a lot of scars from 20 years of emotional abuse, so he's not easy to live with, but his current wife is very patient and understanding and is actually pretty amazing to the kids of his adopted son.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the one idea that's common in the mesosphere that i disagree with. The numbers may be low to find a decent situation of a single mom but this extreme sided view i find to be ill rational.

Being a better judge of good female character can go a long way.

The other one is don't date anyone over 25.
The town I live in the young women have to move away for employment purposes there isn't many options for young women its a blue collar town if you're in the trades there's work.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Ac

A lot of single women bash their ex husbands on first dates as well bad mouthing them I notice too and accusing them of stuff. Had 3 old dates like that last year. One was hb 9.5 and another one solid 8 to 8.5.

North American women are entitled brats

If I visit asian or Europe would I be shocked how much different women act?

And it's not just relationships. Am I the only one who notices women especially younger women acting more snotty lately? Seems like the last 10 years o noticed this. I blame the likes of hillary and all empowering them and they love to treat guys bad. Even going out to eat at crap service jobs women treat customers snobby.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I visit asian or Europe would I be shocked how much different women
will turn your perceived HB9.5 into a HB7
its ok, because most Americans dont even have a passport.. yet they all yearn to travel. (including yourself)
Funny how that is.

women bash their ex husbands on first dates
when women mention their ex's, I tune out, turn off and make it obvious I do not approve of such stupid behavior...
its a great way to get friend-zoned...

men listening, commenting and talking about their dates ex's = emotional tampon

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
will turn your perceived HB9.5 into a HB7
its ok, because most Americans dont even have a passport.. yet they all yearn to travel. (including yourself)
Funny how that is.

when women mention their ex's, I tune out, turn off and make it obvious I do not approve of such stupid behavior...
its a great way to get friend-zoned...

men listening, commenting and talking about their dates ex's = emotional tampon
If euro women are better looking then why are American women so picky, stuck up, snobby, etc. If they're not cream of the crop themselves?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
The whole thing is rather silly. Bashing their ex is the status quo. They are born too solipsistic to do otherwise? Many of those men were probably good men. A woman actually needs a justification to sooth her mind for trashing the man.

As far as the OPs situation, he needs to be up front with those women so the crap of the smaller town doesn’t hit him in the face.

“Look, I am not interested in a full time relationship. In fact, it will not progress beyond our amazing connection.”

The only reason there’s issues is because he is afraid to be up front. This is highly feminine and not indicative of what a man should be.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
The whole thing is rather silly. Bashing their ex is the status quo. They are born too solipsistic to do otherwise? Many of those men were probably good men. A woman actually needs a justification to sooth her mind for trashing the man.

As far as the OPs situation, he needs to be up front with those women so the crap of the smaller town doesn’t hit him in the face.

“Look, I am not interested in a full time relationship. In fact, it will not progress beyond our amazing connection.”

The only reason there’s issues is because he is afraid to be up front. This is highly feminine and not indicative of what a man should be.
Not necessarily dude. Some dudes don't know. Remember, ladies wear many masks and it takes a while for their real personality and traits to come out. They can be true to their word from the beginning, or they can change. In my experience, many change. It's rare that a lady (or a dude) these days do not put on the proverbial dog and pony show.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If euro women are better looking then why are American women so picky, stuck up, snobby, etc. If they're not cream of the crop themselves?
because men like you supplicate and are so hungry that any hint of flesh or "taboo" turns you into screaming monkeys with blueballs to ANY female regardless of HB.

America became a country of simps due to fat acceptance and single mothers raising kids without strong male role models.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
because men like you supplicate and are so hungry that any hint of flesh or "taboo" turns you into screaming monkeys with blueballs to ANY female regardless of HB.

America became a country of simps due to fat acceptance and single mothers raising kids without strong male role models.
It's worldwide dude in developed countries. Where ever American fast food has opened up, people are getting fat. The whole world needs a reboot and stop eating fast f ucking food. That stuff is a cancer (really, it is). As technology makes life easier, people are getting lazier and fatter all the time. Example, a person wants to lose weight, but doesn't know how. Cut out the fast food, eat real foods and you will see the weight come off. Abs are built in the kitchen; yet most people do not understand that. I mean, seriously?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Not necessarily dude. Some dudes don't know. Remember, ladies wear many masks and it takes a while for their real personality and traits to come out. They can be true to their word from the beginning, or they can change. In my experience, many change. It's rare that a lady (or a dude) these days do not put on the proverbial dog and pony show.
this is ALL due to the most obvious and simple concept. When her desire wains, everything moves in on her. All the garbage in her head pops out.

Everything she says is true in the beginning in many cases. She will forgive the man she desires, almost anything. The man where the desire isn’t strong? She forgives him nothing.

my post stands.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
this is ALL due to the most obvious and simple concept. When her desire wains, everything moves in on her. All the garbage in her head pops out.

Everything she says is true in the beginning in many cases. She will forgive the man she desires, almost anything. The man where the desire isn’t strong? She forgives him nothing.

my post stands.
Depends. Relationships are rarely black and white. Even just a FWB there has to be give and take on both sides. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work. However, both need to be a bit flexible; more so on the lady than the dude. As soon as she becomes a headache, dudes need to hand out their walking papers. Usually, that is where the dude f ucks up though.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women live and die by the herd. It has to be his fault otherwise people might think it's hers. Just a marketing campaign. Ignore it like the ads on tv

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The information on single mothers is outdated from what I’m seeing today. Here are some bullet points I’m noticing about today’s single mothers. Tell me if I’m wrong, but I bet you’ll agree.

- they no longer need to settle for Beta Billy and his Beta Bucks. They dont need to get in a relationship with him because there’s so many thirsty men that’ll worship her used up vag that they’ll do favors and kiss her ass WITHOUT the commitment. She can still bang Chad while you waste time and money pining over her

- 100% of single mothers have been alpha widowed. Last one I met just dated a Chad for a year and from what I gather the relationship wasn’t all that serious to him but it was too her. Now every guy must be that Chadlike to date her, no exceptions.

- most single moms have kids by different fathers these days. It’s crazy but it’s becoming more normal. The kids will have fathers ranging from a random Chad to Tyrone.

- single moms in their 30’s have higher standards than women in their 20’s that dont have kids. I’m not even kidding. Sky high standards.

- single moms are the hardest to get one night stands or fwb from. Maybe that wasn’t always the case but it is now. If you aren’t mega Chad then you have No shot.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but if you do not have a lot of experience dating a man could very easily get sucked in by a single mom because they are EXPERTS at emotional manipulation.
Quoted for truth. I still suffer from such an experience from my pre red pill days, it was a hard lesson but a very good one indeed.
Frequent crying, manipulation, victim mentality, damsel in distress, shaming masculinity. Was treated like sh1t at the end but still blamed myself for everything. Went through it all.