Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Single moms

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seen the single mom that gets all flustered and nervous around me today coming back from the beach T shirt over wet bikini you can tell she "B" fed her kids she's got one hell of a set of eraser nips screaming suck on me lol, sad to say she's got pancake t*ts. Makes a guy start thinking with his wrong head when you see rock hard n*ps :rofl:

She's found her self a man I know him he's an average joe, a bit of a heavy drinker, heavy in the cannabis use, 10 years older than her. I guess she's desperate to find somebody her ex husband has found a new flame already, he's happy as hell most likely getting more poon tang than he's gotten in years, his pecker is probably fallen off. A woman that just moved to the area she's was desperate to find a man she's a strange chick he found her.

I'm hoping this single mom will act normal around me now she's got a man in her life, she's got issues herself, she turns red as a coke can when she's got to talk to me, doing the Hershey squirts in her panties. I have enough problems with women that have issues wanting a relationship with me not a chance been there done that I don't repeat mistakes.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Seen the single mom that gets all flustered and nervous around me today coming back from the beach T shirt over wet bikini you can tell she "B" fed her kids she's got one hell of a set of eraser nips screaming suck on me lol, sad to say she's got pancake t*ts. Makes a guy start thinking with his wrong head when you see rock hard n*ps :rofl:

She's found her self a man I know him he's an average joe, a bit of a heavy drinker, heavy in the cannabis use, 10 years older than her. I guess she's desperate to find somebody her ex husband has found a new flame already, he's happy as hell most likely getting more poon tang than he's gotten in years, his pecker is probably fallen off. A woman that just moved to the area she's was desperate to find a man she's a strange chick he found her.

I'm hoping this single mom will act normal around me now she's got a man in her life, she's got issues herself, she turns red as a coke can when she's got to talk to me, doing the Hershey squirts in her panties. I have enough problems with women that have issues wanting a relationship with me not a chance been there done that I don't repeat mistakes.
Thanks for the lowdown. Let us know how the sex is when you wish to share.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are right about single moms going after guys that are not good for them, the guy she's with she'll end up dumping he's too much of hang out with the boys get drunk smoke weed. Ya she's cute, when I seen her yesterday with her two kids, nope no p*ssy is worth being with a woman with kids under 10 years old.

The single mom's ex husband dumped the kids on to her 2 months ago and fvcked off enjoying life, he didn't look happy for the longest time. He's smiling ear to ear now in his IG pictures now just shows you getting out of an un-happy marriage, and away from a woman that suffers from anxiety/mental illness does to you. He's latched on to a real freak of a woman she's no prude compared to his ex wife. I think its good for him been with the same girl since he was 22 got married at 27 been married 4 years.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She will end up covered in tattoos and complaining about men doing her wrong while bragging on the thirsty guys messaging her on Facebook but won’t give the time of day too because she’s been reduced to fishing in the pond of guys that don’t have game or **** to offer. You can’t date bums all day and not expect it to land you a nice guy in the end. The providers have already been taken off the market by other women who were smart enough.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course single moms go after guys that aren’t good for them. If they had a history of picking decent men they wouldn’t be a single mom to begin with. Or maybe the guy was decent and she just cut him off. Either way very few are worth the trouble. If any.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound jealous.
I learned my lesson getting involved with women that don’t grow up in a healthy family. She suffers from anxiety problems I met her 2 years ago I could sense she has issues.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I learned my lesson getting involved with women that don’t grow up in a healthy family. She suffers from anxiety problems I met her 2 years ago I could sense she has issues.
Was it hard to cut her off and keep her away? I dated a girl months ago with anxiety problems and was wondering if she’s really gone or if I have to look over my shoulder.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She will end up covered in tattoos and complaining about men doing her wrong while bragging on the thirsty guys messaging her on Facebook but won’t give the time of day too because she’s been reduced to fishing in the pond of guys that don’t have game or **** to offer. You can’t date bums all day and not expect it to land you a nice guy in the end. The providers have already been taken off the market by other women who were smart enough.
She’s already has tattoos, the guy she was married too isn’t no alpha male that’s for sure. If she keeps hanging with the guy she’s seeing she will end up boozing it and smoking cannabis.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You seem preoccupied with her so much so you needed to create a thread about her and then keep on harping about her issues.

Why are you so invested in this single mom ?

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was it hard to cut her off and keep her away? I dated a girl months ago with anxiety problems and was wondering if she’s really gone or if I have to look over my shoulder.
No my ex is a BPD I will never get involved with mentally ill women ever again. This single mom she’s got anxiety issues. Since the day I met her she’s had troubles holding down a job. She hangs out with other dingbats.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem preoccupied with her so much so you needed to create a thread about her and then keep on harping about her issues.

Why are you so invested in this single mom ?
Anytime i see her in the community it reignites her interest in me. It’s a small town of 2000 people I run into her at the stores and the place she works. Pretty hard to avoid the women you’re trying to avoid.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Anytime i see her in the community it reignites her interest in me. It’s a small town of 2000 people I run into her at the stores and the place she works. Pretty hard to avoid the women you’re trying to avoid.
Well she's not going online making threads about you whilst you are.

Again I ask, why r u interested in her?

Did she spurned ur advances?

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she's not going online making threads about you whilst you are.

Again I ask, why r u interested in her?

Did she spurned ur advances?
I didn’t make any advances just flirt with her because it’s amusing how red she turns. Now she single she expects me to make a move not a chance. She gets all pissy and gives me the cold shoulder that I’m not making a move.

I don’t think women make threads on these forums.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I didn’t make any advances just flirt with her because it’s amusing how red she turns. Now she single she expects me to make a move not a chance. She gets all pissy and gives me the cold shoulder that I’m not making a move.

I don’t think women make threads on these forums.
If she's not important or not within ur radar then stop posting about her.

Now hush.