"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

single mom excuse

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2019
Messages
407
Reaction score
303
Age
43
ok this might make me sound insensitive but does anyone else get pissed off when a woman uses the single mom excuse to gain an advantage?
like "I am a single mom. can you give me a discount?"
like excuse me but i am not the one who opened my legs.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Kdw8

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2021
Messages
51
Reaction score
47
People asking for help doesn't bother me, if the woman with kids needs help or assistance I think it's better to ask than not too. But being entitled is a different story.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
ok this might make me sound insensitive but does anyone else get pissed off when a woman uses the single mom excuse to gain an advantage?
like "I am a single mom. can you give me a discount?"
like excuse me but i am not the one who opened my legs.
just say no and move on, waste of time to even think about it
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I think a lot of men give single moms a free pass on being busy because of kids. It is semi-warranted but there are women who take advantage of that. For me, as a childless man, I can't deal with the lifestyle of a single mom. Too different from my own.
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,408
Reaction score
4,789
Location
Mexico
If I can help out a single mom, I might. Doesn´t mean Im gonna date her if I can pull childless instead.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Usually, I write from my own personal experiences, but I've never had the guts to say either of the below remarks. I've sure thought about it though.

"Her: "I am a single mom. can you give me a discount?"

You: "I've never met or seen a single mom before. Did you experience immaculate conception? All the one's I've encountered were either divorced mothers, widowed mothers or unmarried mothers."

or....

Her: "I am a single mom. can you give me a discount?"

You: "I'll be glad to help you out (reach in your pocket and give her a coin)." "Hold this between your knees to avoid making the same mistake twice."
 
Top