"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Single, female friends of my female friend

516

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
There is this one woman that I LJBF'ed not long ago. We still are not THAT close, but we will go out to lunch/dinner once in a while, talk online occaisionally, etc. It entered my mind recently that maybe I should try to meet up with one or several of her friends, in a hookup attempt. Does anyone here have any experience with this? How to do this smoothly? I figure that if she invites me to go out w/ them sometime, that would work, but at this point I'm not sure that will happen. Let me know what you think.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2002
Messages
1,020
Reaction score
0
Location
ash nc US
Meet up with her friends?

I dunno if shell like that :) lol


The best, probably most fun way I can say to do this is to start a party.

"Im having some people over, and i want you to bring some of your gal friends and join us."

Then you would be introduced to the chick friends, also it doesnt have to be just a party, it could be a trip, or anything.

"were going to *local amusement park*"

"were having a barbecue"

"we are camping out"

"we are horny and want to fvck you"

er....scratch the last one.


:)
 

516

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
Those sound like good ideas, but they would all require for me to have several people w/ me, and to plan something like that out.....i guess i could try something like that, but i want to see if there is anything i can do w/ just me for now. I appreciate the reply...keep 'em coming.
 

bman

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2002
Messages
442
Reaction score
1
do the invite friends thing over, and have one of your friends hit on her then getting with one of her friends wont be a problem.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top