Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

single fathers beware.. serously

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a son with a girl..

co parented for 2 years..

all was well until a once great mother who i trusted became a drug addict..

i called her out and threatened to take away her child because of her problem.

the next day i get served paperwork for a restraining order and get falsly accused of child sex abuse.

thats right...

spent the next few months in and out of court and dealing with cps until the cases dropped..

dodged a bullet, how many guys go to jail for false allegations? alot?

and going to jail for sex crimes your guarantied to get raped and your ass detroyed by for dozens of dudes in there.
worst charge hands down, is a sex charge.. everybody says that whos been to prison.

Me on the other hand, 26 years old, no criminal record, never done drugs or alcohol, im a computer nerd.
My friends are nerds, no gang/drugs for me.

she was the same way at first, hot small town girl that fell victim to drug addction (heroin\cocaine btw) lololol
after dealing with one, drug addicts are some of the most insidious evil conniving little fvcktards you will
ever meet in your life, never get involved with one NEVER, even if she has fake tits. if a girl does any kind of
drugs, FVCCCKIINNNGGG RUUUUUNNNNNN her dozens of orbiters feed her the drugs, and theyll usually do
anything for her. rob , beat up stab etc.

never again. she was really good at hiding her problem, her own parents couldnt even believe it.

during our relationship it was what i said above, we never did anything illegal, we were happy and our son
was happy. 2 years after the breakup she started frequenting the hood. and she came from a clean environment
WHAT THE FVCK right

finding out she was a dope addict was such a shock. like it was impossible she would do that.
goes to show no matter who the girl is you cannot put a single oz of trust into them.

So i dodged false allegations and now have a whole city thinking im a chomo still, wow lol.

So pointing out a trap in life boys, never watch kids by yourself. ever, never do it.
If youre a single dad and you have kids in your house by yourself, you can literally be setting
yourself up for murder, women will throw false accusations at anybody their mad at.
and society will back them up 100% coming through this experience unscathed is a miracle.

those courts and judges were just itching to stick me with anything to ruin my life.
truely satanic system, so ill never see my son again, and ill never let another kid in the future
get me emotionally invested. women use that as fuel to destroy.

PS: i hate writing these stories because their victim mentality. im writing this to warn guys and
can probably save someones life, im doing fine now and hate even talking about it or btching because
victim stories never get a guy anywhere, im at a point now where i can laugh it off. but let me tell you
its been a horrifying past several months, theirs 1000 other details to this storie and what ive seen is
just to gnarly to talk about, and writing just sounds weird and unbelievable.

If your a single dad with kids you love, just know this and beware. IMO now
its best if you just leave, pay full child support and get lost never to be scene again.
if you have kids youre basicley fvcked with no justice. because in society,
the man is always wrong and the women is always right,
all the sheep live by the statement,

Tailor your game to the statement, everything you say and do should be dictated by those words.
if you are smart and savvy you can game forever without ever falling into a situation like this.

just be careful out there <3

chev

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Had a son with a girl..

the next day i get served paperwork for a restraining order and get falsly accused of child sex abuse.

thats right...

spent the next few months in and out of court and dealing with cps until the cases dropped..

and going to jail for sex crimes your guarantied to get raped and your ass detroyed by for dozens of dudes in there.
worst charge hands down, is a sex charge.. everybody says that whos been to prison.

Me on the other hand, 26 years old, no criminal record, never done drugs or alcohol, im a computer nerd.

she was the same way at first, hot small town girl that fell victim to drug addction (heroin\cocaine btw) lololol
after dealing with one, drug addicts are some of the most insidious evil conniving little fvcktards you will
ever meet in your life, never get involved with one NEVER, even if she has fake tits. if a girl does any kind of
drugs, FVCCCKIINNNGGG RUUUUUNNNNNN her dozens of orbiters feed her the drugs, and theyll usually do

never again. she was really good at hiding her problem, her own parents couldnt even believe it.

during our relationship it was what i said above, we never did anything illegal, we were happy and our son
was happy. 2 years after the breakup she started frequenting the hood. and she came from a clean environment
WHAT THE FVCK right

finding out she was a dope addict was such a shock. like it was impossible she would do that.
goes to show no matter who the girl is you cannot put a single oz of trust into them.

So i dodged false allegations and now have a whole city thinking im a chomo still, wow lol.

So pointing out a trap in life boys, never watch kids by yourself. ever, never do it.
If youre a single dad and you have kids in your house by yourself, you can literally be setting
yourself up for murder, women will throw false accusations at anybody their mad at.
and society will back them up 100% coming through this experience unscathed is a miracle.

those courts and judges were just itching to stick me with anything to ruin my life.
truely satanic system, so ill never see my son again, and ill never let another kid in the future

PS: i hate writing these stories because their victim mentality. im writing this to warn guys and
can probably save someones life, im doing fine now and hate even talking about it or btching because
victim stories never get a guy anywhere, im at a point now where i can laugh it off. but let me tell you
its been a horrifying past several months, theirs 1000 other details to this storie and what ive seen is

its best if you just leave, pay full child support and get lost never to be scene again.

Tailor your game to the statement, everything you say and do should be dictated by those words.
if you are smart and savvy you can game forever without ever falling into a situation like this.

chev

You remind me of Clint and your baby momma is Tracie from Love after Lock-Up. You should had saw this a mile a way dude. Sorry man. Next time, document everything with a voice recorder with her. Better yet this - a audio/video camera recorder in a pen. 30 bucks and this would not had happened. Get one.

https://www.amazon.com/Camera-Recor...6&s=gateway&sprefix=pen+video+,aps,176&sr=8-3

A

AJ84

Had a son with a girl..

thats right...

WHAT THE FVCK right

chev
Imagine if you had followed your own advice and paid child support and walked away. You would of left your son with a drug addict.

Yeah it’s sucks and you went through hell but your son is worth the fight no?

No matter how crappy she is, and she certainly sounds crappy, don’t let that or the court system ruin your son’s life by walking away when he needs you the most. You can turn this around, and by virtue of her being a drug addict she will disqualify herself as a capable parent.

Some good advice here, take it and give your son a chance at a good life. He didn’t ask to be born so don’t make him regret it because you’re pissed at her and the system. He needs his father.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Chev, I'm the man who is going to show you exactly how to be a man who is going to turn every word of the above statement on its head. I have fought this battle before, and won. I am going to show you how to have this woman at your mercy to have time with your son, how the system will have to back that up and how in the end this is all going to help clear your tarnished name.

So listen up and listen carefully.

The first thing you need to do right now, as a man and as a father, is to call Child Protective Services and tell them this woman is a heroin addict and that your son is at risk.

They will appear at her residence, likely with the police to also show up at some point, to sit down and explain the allegations to her (keeping the accuser anonymous because they have to). They will ask her some questions, they may talk to your son in a separate room, and at some point within a few hours this all starts, she will be tested for drugs and the results we be known instantly.

When she tests positive (and as a heroin addict she will test positive because that is some nasty, intolerable sh*t when it comes to withdrawl symptoms when the drug is leaving the body that EVERY addict will do anything to avoid), they will immediately take custody of your son remove him from the house and decide where to place him.

You, as the father, will be the first person on that list.

Do not worry about the previous false allegations. It will not play a role in this unless you were convicted, which you were not, obviously.

For the next year, this woman is going to be dragged through the same hell you went through from the court system and the state, both of which will seek approvals from you throughout the process when it comes to allotting any visitation time, phone calls or any other kind of contact whatsoever with your son.

In the beginning, for several months and for several court appearances, she will only get maybe an hour or so visitation time with your son, which will occur at the offices of child protection services in a small room. A social worker will be sitting with them watching her like a hawk for every second of it. And that's all she gets. She will have to spend an entire year trying to earn more time through the request of her ****ty public defender, by the approval of the state and the OK from the judge, as well as from you.

So get your ducks in a row, prepare to have your son with you and make the call, because all of this is going to go down very quickly. He may be living with you by the time the Sun sets.

Everyone who is looking at you right now like you're the piece of sh*t is going to find out who the real piece of sh*t really is, and the light will be shined on you as to who you really are as a man and as a father.

Start with that.

I'll always be here to guide you through the rest.

You're going to teach this b*tch a lesson.
Didn't even think of that. Good eye @Amante

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a son with a girl..

thats right...

WHAT THE FVCK right

chev
Never threat a woman by saying "I gonna divorce you ,I gonna call police , etc " because you will give her a chance to first hit you, instead just call police or just divorce.
Also if she harasse you again counter attack since she falsely accused you it can be a good case for you. if you dont hit back she will keep hitting you .

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Never threat a woman by saying "I gonna divorce you ,I gonna call police , etc " because you will give her a chance to first hit you, instead just call police or just divorce.
Also if she harasse you again counter attack since she falsely accused you it can be a good case for you. if you dont hit back she will keep hitting you .
Yes. Once they smell the word of Divorce and you mean it, they will do it first. While it doesn't really mean much, it does mean you can control the direction. Only say it if you absolutely mean it. When I filed for an annulment, my the female partner didn't believe it. She was served the next day. She thought she could change my mind, nope. My mind was made up. Only use the A or D word if you are actually willing to go through with it.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
should've mentioned the happy ending.. guys im not writing this to vent or ask for advice, trust me.
i dont need any advice on this subject ive already come through it.

again this post of my sappy sad storie is to warn guys in the future about what the hell they are getting in for.

millions upon millions of dudes fall into these traps with marriage and kids.
and millions and millions of guys are gutted and brutalized beyond repair.
the kids are traumatized, the men are traumatized, the system hardly cares,
they reap huge rewards off the misfortunes of family, and women do whatever
they want. absoluty insane and twisted, if you want to game and fvck lots of hot
girls without a nuclear explosion going off you need to know certain things first lolool

if you are a male, its safer to assume that you have no rights, say or any weight in these
matters. the trick is to never fall into these traps to begin with. i learned this when i was
walking around my town and everybody believed i was a pedo, old friends, family, co workers.
talk about shame. didnt bother me much cause i know who i am, but i always wondered how
other guys less aware would handle something as shocking as this.

fortunatly for me i know how to game and make all my own money, saved my life knowing pickup.
why im so passionate

when i was 20 i didnt know a lick about anything with girls, society, courts, marrige.
not a single fvcking thing. and this is the trainwreck that happened because of my ignorance

what do judges and cops say? ignorence of the law is never an excuse blah blahh..
so fvcking stupid, if people arnt taught this their gonna fvcking die.
i wish someone wouldnt taught me this stuff and i could've avoided it.
but like everyone else, nobody did!

the only advice dudes get is to "man up" be "tougher"
"just pay a bunch of money for a lawyer and never stop fighting"
dont cry, dont seek advice, dont whine, dont complain.
truly sickening.

if you are young, ignorant and dont know the system or women, you are
pretty much guarantied to fail. absolutely insane.

the end of the storie is his grandma got full custody of him. amazing lady, best thing
that couldve ever happened to him. the kids been attached to her since he was born,
she treats him like a king.

while cps was investigating me for those false allegations, they got wind what his mother was doing
and took custody away from both of us, my hands were tied until the investgation cleared
he was going to go foster care, but his grandma snatched him up.
since we were both forced to sign over custody, now im not in a legal relationship with her anymore :)
we're basically strangers now. LOLOLOLOL

basically all i really had to do was sit back and not do anything, though seething with rage
that was hard to do sometimes. just keep on top of the court matters.
the ex did all the leg work for me, shot herself in the foot.

BE CAREFUL OUT THEIR GUYS LOLOL

RickTheToad

Reaction score
should've mentioned the happy ending.. guys im not writing this to vent or ask for advice, trust me.
i dont need any advice on this subject ive already come through it.

again this post of my sappy sad storie is to warn guys in the future about what the hell they are getting in for.

millions upon millions of dudes fall into these traps with marriage and kids.
and millions and millions of guys are gutted and brutalized beyond repair.
the kids are traumatized, the men are traumatized, the system hardly cares,
they reap huge rewards off the misfortunes of family, and women do whatever
they want. absoluty insane and twisted, if you want to game and fvck lots of hot
girls without a nuclear explosion going off you need to know certain things first lolool

if you are a male, its safer to assume that you have no rights, say or any weight in these
matters. the trick is to never fall into these traps to begin with. i learned this when i was
walking around my town and everybody believed i was a pedo, old friends, family, co workers.
talk about shame. didnt bother me much cause i know who i am, but i always wondered how
other guys less aware would handle something as shocking as this.

fortunatly for me i know how to game and make all my own money, saved my life knowing pickup.
why im so passionate

when i was 20 i didnt know a lick about anything with girls, society, courts, marrige.
not a single fvcking thing. and this is the trainwreck that happened because of my ignorance

what do judges and cops say? ignorence of the law is never an excuse blah blahh..
so fvcking stupid, if people arnt taught this their gonna fvcking die.
i wish someone wouldnt taught me this stuff and i could've avoided it.
but like everyone else, nobody did!

the only advice dudes get is to "man up" be "tougher"
"just pay a bunch of money for a lawyer and never stop fighting"
dont cry, dont seek advice, dont whine, dont complain.
truly sickening.

if you are young, ignorant and dont know the system or women, you are
pretty much guarantied to fail. absolutely insane.

the end of the storie is his grandma got full custody of him. amazing lady, best thing
that couldve ever happened to him. the kids been attached to her since he was born,
she treats him like a king.

while cps was investigating me for those false allegations, they got wind what his mother was doing
and took custody away from both of us, my hands were tied until the investgation cleared
he was going to go foster care, but his grandma snatched him up.
since we were both forced to sign over custody, now im not in a legal relationship with her anymore :)
we're basically strangers now. LOLOLOLOL

basically all i really had to do was sit back and not do anything, though seething with rage
that was hard to do sometimes. just keep on top of the court matters.
the ex did all the leg work for me, shot herself in the foot.

BE CAREFUL OUT THEIR GUYS LOLOL
So basically the kid loses out on both parents. Great.

A

AJ84

So basically the kid loses out on both parents. Great.
Yeah, to me this isn’t a warning story about bytches be crazy, so much as it is an all around sad story of a child who basically lost two parents and one seems to be quite happy about that.
Hopefully the grandmother can raise him well so he has a chance at a decent life.