Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Single but Ungameable

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a very attractive woman at my buddy's halloween party year before last. I was pretty drunk that night and remembered talking to her and taking some pictures with her, but the next day it hit me...."DAMN...she was hot and pretty cool!"

Turns out she works with my buddy's g/f. I asked her about this chick, and to my utter disbelief, she's a LESBIAN.

Last night my buddy's g/f had a christmas party, and her hot lesbian co-worker was there. This time I really got a chance to talk to this chick.

She's early 30's but looks mid 20's. She's hot, smart, has a great personality, and is SUPER FEMININE. Basically, everything I would want in a woman. Seriously, this is one of those needle in a haystack situations. You don't meet women like her everyday.

I'm telling you....if you were to meet this woman and talk to her for a half hour you would swear she was the perfect girl. You would never know that she's gay.

Life isn't fair :cry:

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, a friend of mine was/is/has been/ a lesbian for the last 20 years I've known her. The other night we were playing "tonsil hockey" and she told me that being lesbian doesn't mean never a man,but only about 1 in a thousand.

I haven't tapped it yet, but I think it's available. So your situation may be possible,just not probable. maybe you'll get a great pivot out of the deal

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
She's early 30's but looks mid 20's. She's hot, smart, has a great personality, and is SUPER FEMININE. Basically, everything I would want in a woman. Seriously, this is one of those needle in a haystack situations. You don't meet women like her everyday.

I'm telling you....if you were to meet this woman and talk to her for a half hour you would swear she was the perfect girl.

O you mean your perception of a quality girl.

I thought that was a myth?

O yes it is, she is a lesbian.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
She's early 30's but looks mid 20's. She's hot, smart, has a great personality, and is SUPER FEMININE.
What do you mean by super feminine?

If she's going to curl into a ball and look miserable the whole time because it's cold when i take her to a football game, i can do without "super" feminine.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Met a very attractive woman at my buddy's halloween party year before last. I was pretty drunk that night and remembered talking to her and taking some pictures with her, but the next day it hit me...."DAMN...she was hot and pretty cool!"

Turns out she works with my buddy's g/f. I asked her about this chick, and to my utter disbelief, she's a LESBIAN.

Last night my buddy's g/f had a christmas party, and her hot lesbian co-worker was there. This time I really got a chance to talk to this chick.

I'm telling you....if you were to meet this woman and talk to her for a half hour you would swear she was the perfect girl. You would never know that she's gay.

Are you SURE she isn't bi? Most attractive lesbians are-- unless they don't like you. Its highly unlikely that this vision of feminine perfection is exempt from the need to feel desired...from everyone. I know a "lesbian" soccer player who is pretty darn hot, we were out drinking one night and she expressed to me that she would be totally down for a guy, she just has never had the chance to be with one.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
O you mean your perception of a quality girl.

I thought that was a myth?

O yes it is, she is a lesbian.
Just because a "quality" woman doesn't exist doesn't mean that there aren't "dateable" women out there.

You completely miss the point. The Myth of the Quality Woman does not say anything about there NOT being women out there who are worthy of your time, it says that it is dangerous to make a value judgment on a creature that is not well known for traits such as loyalty and integrity.

In other words, I would have to know a woman for a VERY long time before I could deem her to be "quality".

mrRuckus said:
What do you mean by super feminine?

If she's going to curl into a ball and look miserable the whole time because it's cold when i take her to a football game, i can do without "super" feminine.
I would rather have a woman like that than one who is standing on the seat yelling obscenities at the opposing team.

A super feminine woman is one who is demure, classy, has style, and carries herself with grace and dignity. Essentially, she carries herself the way a woman should.

Duffdog said:
Are you SURE she isn't bi? Most attractive lesbians are-- unless they don't like you. Its highly unlikely that this vision of feminine perfection is exempt from the need to feel desired...from everyone. I know a "lesbian" soccer player who is pretty darn hot, we were out drinking one night and she expressed to me that she would be totally down for a guy, she just has never had the chance to be with one.
Well, when I first met her I thought there was some kind of mutual attraction going on, that's why I was so surprised to learn that she's a lesbo.

It just so happens that my buddy's girl (her friend) is bi. She said this girl only likes women :(

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I find a hot lesbian girl both appealing and repulsive at the same time, mostly repulsive though. On the appealing side, they're the closest thing to a virgin you'll typically find and they usually don't seem as dirty or tainted as most heterosexual girls. But on the other hand, I'm a little repulsed by lesbians because it is afterall abnormal. It's the same with super-feminine females too. If you dig deep enough, you'll find the abnormality or psychosis.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
I just have one thing to say about women who are into other women. Most of them are hot and feminine. I've found that most of them don't fit the classic stereotypical "butch" physique at all. But then again, I'm only referring to the "bi" chix.

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a guy who married a lesbian. I was also met one myself who then told me that she has a "best friend" that she is "very close to". I was like, so? And she explained they sleep together a few times a week. But they both want to get married and have families. I lost interest then b/c I saw she just wanted me as a sperm donor. But certainly, you can get a lesbian if you want one.