"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Single and lonely girls

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
woman complain about being lonely and lack of men, because they know simps are not men, and woman want her prince charming disney tells every woman deserve, add the complete lack of self awareness and self value, then you have a lousy 5 wanting a 10 guy, who even so is rich.

then again remember never take woman serious



they do that is called being old, when old woman start to lose the atencion she had an taken as granted, with of course then become pretty late
yeah but she’s 60 so who cares
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Narcissism is a bottomless pit.

Their need for attention can never be satisfied, so they feel chronically “lonely.”
Female narcissism rarely gets talked about, most assume narcissism is rampant in men but it’s not.
 
Top