Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

single again

Kensiko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thats right, me and my girlfriend of almost 6 months just broke up. I'm a little shakin up right now ( i wasn't expecting it) but i'll be ok

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you'll be ok. Remeber, there are more fish in the sea...I wonder how they got that expression about females...hmm...:D

DJMaC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tons of girls out there man, don't worry about it. Crazykid, lmao..hey i haven't had a chance to reply to your PM, i'll get at you ASAP..

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, of course your gonna be okay... YOUR A DON JUAN! Remember all the principals... YOU DON'T EVER NEED A WOMEN! If I were you I'd be more then happy right now, even though I have to lose a girl I've dated for 6months, who knows whats instored for me next? You see.. look at the brighter side. Always remember, you don't need anything or anyone except yourself.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To quote a movie:

Wow I was really hoping to give a sh!t.
:) Forget about her, it doesn't matter. You didn't say if you were depressed, but if you are I'm not sorry for being insensitive.

Kensiko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hell no i'm depressed, infact i feel great now, my friends came over and took me out to a movie so i'm good again i'll start my game up again tomorrow, i'm a bit rusty now in the single aspect as the single and taken GD are to different ppl imo but its cool.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kensiko
hell no i'm depressed, infact i feel great now, my friends came over and took me out to a movie so i'm good again i'll start my game up again tomorrow, i'm a bit rusty now in the single aspect as the single and taken GD are to different ppl imo but its cool.
Nice.