Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Since you guys want to know some V-day gifts.. or Any-day Gifts! ORIGINAL

Dj Deity

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been reading a lot on: "what should I get my Girlfriend for V-day" Well, here is what I plan on getting my girlfriend, which is not to expensive, and I have never heard of anyone givin it before:

1.) Talk to her about her favorite colors, find out if she has a favorite stuffed animal/s, what fabric she likes... etc. (you will find out why in a sec.)

2.) Go to a store that carries cards - like Hallmark, and bring a pencil and paper.

2.) Go through the V-day cards and other appropriate cards, with sayings you think express your feelings in a DJ way. basically just 'rip' stuff that you like :D

4.) Go home sit down and compile a short note to your girlfriend(or whoever) of everything you got from the cards at the card shop. also: Make sure no... coincidences occur. If you don't know what i mean: make sure that you mix up the sayings enough so that it sounds like you, and that she doesn't recieve another card from some AFC that has the exact same thing you wrote in it...:D

5.) Be creative and make your own card to write what YOU "came up with"(lol) in... OR what I do if I'm feeling lazy... Go buy a blank card, the ones with pics on front.. but with no sayings.

6.) NEXT, read your 'card to her' over. Pick a short part out of it that you KNOW she would love to hear again, and again, and again. Practice this phase over and over again in the best DJ voice you have, with perfect tone and pronunciation.;)

7.) Go to a Build-A-Bear store. hehe

8.) Build a tyte a$$ bear that you know she will like, because you interviewed her on it.

9.) Make sure your bear is the kind with a voice recordable thing in it. go to the quietest place you can, i think the store sends you into a bathroom or something... and record the saying you practiced. OR: if you know something that just turns your girlfriend on everytime you say it... then use that. Record you message to her...

10.) give it to her on V-day, or whenever...

...What do you think?... I allready use the 'card ripin' idea(I came across this cuz i was a jerk and wanted to learn how to be more romantic/suave) ...but i haven't tried the bear idea yet. I'm in a LTR now and am confident it wont break soon...This IS probably better for LTR's anyways. If you are in a STR right now then just use the card idea and give her dozen red roses(cheeper).
If you keep the !DJ mood! going and since !IT IS Valentines day! then she will not put you in her wussy category.
If you guys like this, or are just curious, then I'll post more gifts to give...
Good luck, **PeAcE**

Forget My Name

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well me and my girl have mono, and she has to go to school on Vday and I dont. So, I was going to go over to her house and decorate her room with pictures of us and baloons and a teddy bear.

Joe Schmoe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but we are poor high schoolers. Thats 3 bucks that can go to a lunnch.

Dj Deity

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you guys didn't get it... I ment you take stuff from multipule cards in the store, not just one card. If you find the right things then you can come up with a pretty ****y/funny card to give to her. It's easy way to not get frustrated on what to say in a card... at least i used to... but now im better at it i don't really rip stuff from cards anymore, lol....:cool:

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THERE ARE SUCH THINGS AS BUILD-A-BEAR STORES?!? how come i was neevr informed?!?

Dj Deity

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know where you live lil devon, so i don't know why you wern't informed, but in colorado every major mall i believe has one.:p i have never seen one in it's own store though....:cool:

Reaction score
Here's one...nothing! jack sh!t! don't get her anything, and on top of it say you don't celebrate valentines day. And also rip down any of those shiny red hearts you see in public places and spit on them.