Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Since when did it become cool to sleep with another man's woman?

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for all the responses. I appreciate all your perspectives.

I know and understand, and want to stress that there are more "good" men with integrity out there than the horny types who would sleep with some slag who is unfaithful to her man and who's ***** gets used like a laundry machine in an apartment complex. We as humans are programmed to see and focus more on the negatives than the positives, and that goes for all areas of life.

I'm all for "FAIR GAME" stuff, as I've hooked up with dudes that other guys were interested in or were talking to. But as long as there's no strings, no relationship or marriage in the way, It's all fair game. Now, a woman who is unfaithful, we as men should punish. Not reward.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I
Im loyal af.... no way id ever do that..i have a conscious and need to sleep at night... there is no excuse... the whole "that part of the brain doesnt develop til your older so i did it when i was younger" is just a cop out rationalization hamster excuse to make yourself feel better. We all know right from wrong at a young age. Facts are you just didnt give a shyt and were selfish...
The excuse about being younger means that the individual didn't realize it effects more people than just the person he’s banging ,hasn’t being cheated yet , didn’t have a serious relationship , really horny and can’t control his D or just dumb . I sounds fairly logical to me . Everybody knows though that it’s bad when you bang somebody’s wife but if none of the above happened, he will keep up doing it .

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for all the responses. I appreciate all your perspectives.

I know and understand, and want to stress that there are more "good" men with integrity out there than the horny types who would sleep with some slag who is unfaithful to her man and who's ***** gets used like a laundry machine in an apartment complex. We as humans are programmed to see and focus more on the negatives than the positives, and that goes for all areas of life.

I'm all for "FAIR GAME" stuff, as I've hooked up with dudes that other guys were interested in or were talking to. But as long as there's no strings, no relationship or marriage in the way, It's all fair game. Now, a woman who is unfaithful, we as men should punish. Not reward.
LMAO i just read this back. i must have been drinking , I meant "chicks" not dudes.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
During my 20s I had quite a nice pad with a flat mate, over a few years we let a few male friends come and live us who were having a bad few weeks.

I remember vividly and even now, not one of these blokes buy me a beer if i bump into them. its almost like there oblivious to the help i gave.

F*ck other men

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to realize world doesn't work by rules. There will always be man and woman who will cheat.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
The excuse you usually find around here is that her boyfriend is a weak beta who needs a wakeup call.
Yeah I’ve heard that one lol.

Calling the bf a “beta” implies that he is unable to magically “game” his gf into never cheating* and/or it’s insulting/blaming him for his genetics.

Neither one is fair nor makes any sense.

If she’s going to cheat, that’s on her and the guy she’s cheating with. And you aren’t going to stop it.

But I agree with the point of the thread. I don’t recommend going after taken women.

*How is that even possible lol?

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if dudes like being side pieces, like some of my friends who slept with women in relationships or married women. or simply don't have respect for themselves and for humanity and think of infidelity as nothing but a fantasy.

I could never see myself doing that to another man, whether I know them or not. I feel like that's a ***** move. It shows that men are weak and lustful. Those same weak men are usually controlled by their lust and often face some detriment do to it at one point or another. Much like some of my friends who cried over girls who chose their partners over them after catching feelings.

I hear guys all the time these days talk about how they're sleeping with some chick who has a boyfriend .. I think it's pathetic. This is what society has come to? That people can't even respect a relationship because they're that horny?

I've cut off male friends in my own circle for **** like that. Why? Because it shows a lack of respect and integrity. If you can do something like that to someone, how do I know you won't throw me under the bus in a situation, or snitch on me, or try to sleep with someone I care about?

Agreed OP. It's pathetic and not honorable.

Last edited:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if dudes like being side pieces, like some of my friends who slept with women in relationships or married women. or simply don't have respect for themselves and for humanity and think of infidelity as nothing but a fantasy.
I've done it. It had nothing to do with self-respect.

If the bytch isn't cheating with you, then she'll do it with someone else. The common denominator in this case is the woman.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the bytch isn't cheating with you, then she'll do it with someone else. The common denominator in this case is the woman.
That is true.

Men are thirstier than ever due to surpluses in the 20s and 30s age cohort in most major U.S. metros now.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
That is true.

Men are thirstier than ever due to surpluses in the 20s and 30s age cohort in most major U.S. metros now.
really? I would have thought the surpluses of men are in the 55-70 range.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
really? I would have thought the surpluses of men are in the 55-70 range.
In most U.S. metros, single men do not outnumber single women until ~45. The only 45 year old men to feel such as an advantage are 45 year old men who are dating women close to their own age.

After age 55, single women outnumber single men, simply because men die earlier.

55+ dating has changed a lot in the past 15 years. This is mainly for 2 reasons:

1. Grey divorce
2. Comfort with technology

From 1995-2005, a lot of the 55+ crowd was the GI Generation and then the Silent Generation, neither of whom were tremendously comfortable with technology and both of whom had better track records in marriages. So, in the early years of the internet, there wasn't much online dating in this cohort. In the late 2000s, when the Boomers starting turning 55 and getting divorced later in life, there were more singles and more singles comfortable using technology, because Boomers used computers and the internet in their working years.

In the early 2000s, a 55-60 year old single woman would have to go to in-person single mixers and see more women competing for fewer men. Those in person singles mixers were depressing. Now, a 55-60 year old single woman puts a profile up on Match.com or OurTime.com and gets bombarded with messages. Online dating has always been male heavy, even in cohorts with more females. You'd be surprised to see how popular all women 55-60 years old are on those sites. It's not uncommon now to see a 60 year old woman who is more heavily pursued on Match and OurTime than she was in high school and college in the late 1970s and early 1980s.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
In most U.S. metros, single men do not outnumber single women until ~45. The only 45 year old men to feel such as an advantage are 45 year old men who are dating women close to their own age.

After age 55, single women outnumber single men, simply because men die earlier.

55+ dating has changed a lot in the past 15 years. This is mainly for 2 reasons:

1. Grey divorce
2. Comfort with technology

From 1995-2005, a lot of the 55+ crowd was the GI Generation and then the Silent Generation, neither of whom were tremendously comfortable with technology and both of whom had better track records in marriages. So, in the early years of the internet, there wasn't much online dating in this cohort. In the late 2000s, when the Boomers starting turning 55 and getting divorced later in life, there were more singles and more singles comfortable using technology, because Boomers used computers and the internet in their working years.

In the early 2000s, a 55-60 year old single woman would have to go to in-person single mixers and see more women competing for fewer men. Those in person singles mixers were depressing. Now, a 55-60 year old single woman puts a profile up on Match.com or OurTime.com and gets bombarded with messages. Online dating has always been male heavy, even in cohorts with more females. You'd be surprised to see how popular all women 55-60 years old are on those sites. It's not uncommon now to see a 60 year old woman who is more heavily pursued on Match and OurTime than she was in high school and college in the late 1970s and early 1980s.
what age group has the most single, unattached males right now in late 2020/early 2021? Which part of Statcan numbers should I look up that would reveal not only their marital status but the fact that they're single/unattached?(not even commonlaw)? I guess I'd have to figure out what the "single/unattached" indicators are.
Sometimes I think I can guess by what a guy puts in his grocery basket or on the cashier conveyor, lol
I used to always run the stats part of the mls listings when looking for real estate to invest in to see what neighbourhoods had which kind of guys. I haven't looked for over 6 months.

As per this thread title, maybe if both genders were better at judging where the available, unattached singles were, they wouldn't be cherrypicking from others' relationships if there was another lazy, easy method like determining available, single cohorts and where to find them.

When I calmly and simply asked "Why?" to my ex that told me of sleeping with that married bar manager, one of the weakazz excuses he said was that there wasn't many women around in his small rural town and she showed interest first(he's too lazy to travel or move out and he has no concept/lack of empathy of how destructive homewrecking can be)

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what age group has the most single, unattached males right now in late 2020/early 2021?
Most likely 18-24 or 18-29. Anything below 30 would be my best guess.

Sometimes I think I can guess by what a guy puts in his grocery basket or on the cashier conveyor, lol
Seeing a man in a grocery store is an indicator that he is either single and unattached or single and in a relationship that hasn't progressed all that far. Married men and men with live in girlfriends are usually not grocery shopping.

When I calmly and simply asked "Why?" to my ex that told me of sleeping with that married bar manager, one of the weakazz excuses he said was that there wasn't many women around in his small rural town and she showed interest first(he's too lazy to travel or move out and he has no concept/lack of empathy of how destructive homewrecking can be)
Single, unattached men who live in areas with populations of less than 100,000-150,000 often suffer from lack of choice. Smaller towns and rural areas tend to attract an older demographic and/or a demographic with kids. The younger, childless demos in these areas tend to be people raised in these smaller areas who married a high school or college sweetheart. These types of areas have a way of weeding out many types of singles, especially educated singles.

As per this thread title, maybe if both genders were better at judging where the available, unattached singles were, they wouldn't be cherrypicking from others' relationships if there was another lazy, easy method like determining available, single cohorts and where to find them.
There is an idea that those in existing relationships are better mates than those fully unattached. Women are the more notorious of the genders for monkey branching. Women in relationships may not let a man know she's attached, but will start seeing him to start the monkey branch process. Women are better at affairs than men are.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Most likely 18-24 or 18-29. Anything below 30 would be my best guess.

Seeing a man in a grocery store is an indicator that he is either single and unattached or single and in a relationship that hasn't progressed all that far. Married men and men with live in girlfriends are usually not grocery shopping.

Single, unattached men who live in areas with populations of less than 100,000-150,000 often suffer from lack of choice. Smaller towns and rural areas tend to attract an older demographic and/or a demographic with kids. The younger, childless demos in these areas tend to be people raised in these smaller areas who married a high school or college sweetheart. These types of areas have a way of weeding out many types of singles, especially educated singles.

There is an idea that those in existing relationships are better mates than those fully unattached. Women are the more notorious of the genders for monkey branching. Women in relationships may not let a man know she's attached, but will start seeing him to start the monkey branch process. Women are better at affairs than men are.
Thank you.

I think this is all true.
About the belief that women in relationships make better mates?! weird but true?! I have read DJs here that think its best to be more suspicious of my age group women with below average relationship/dating experience in the past 15 years. Its one of the facts I will stay demure about from now on.

Geez, guys in that age range could have been a kid had I not decided to sterilise at 22.(never been pregnant, so thankful)

That stigma of 'robbing the cradle' or 'cougar/and-whatever-the-male-equivalent-is' seems to be the only hurdle for us late 40's DJs, outside of these<30 year olds living with parents still or again.

I appreciate the insights, thanks SW15, you're reliable with that perspective of yours.

Last edited:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my last LTR, my girlfriend had an older man who was an orbiter but who she would always tell me was “helping” her further her career by introducing her to different people around the city we live in for business purposes. However, there was an inappropriate, more personal element to it and they basically became texting buddies towards the end of our relationship. He would even send texts to her saying that if she was up late that she could text him if she wanted. This guy was supposedly “happily married.” I broke it off for a number of reasons but this was definitely one of the bigger ones. I think this is the type of situation that gives rise to men sleeping with another man’s woman.

I agree it’s pathetic. I think this is how you get men to start this behavior. It begins as something they think is innocuous then blossoms into something inappropriate but they’ll still justify it in their mind until there is a moment where it can become physical. Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn’t. It comes down to whether they have any integrity and how weak willed they are at the moment.

The sad part is, In the back of their minds they know they want to sleep the bytch and that she is in a relationship. Yet they still keep this semi-pursuit up.

Last edited:

Rocnavy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats not his woman he don't own her but I agree you shouldn't sleep with her if you know she's in a relationship or married cause its too many single women out there.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just to point out the obvious; for guys in a relationship already that WANT to do this, they might select a taken girl so that she will also be quiet about it.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
just to point out the obvious; for guys in a relationship already that WANT to do this, they might select a taken girl so that she will also be quiet about it.
this is dark triad behaviour, isn't it?This wasn't obvious to me at first how people do this.I think the sex must be better than the original relationship or at least the confidence gained by being wanted by two is a level of greatness too sweet to pass up.

As per the title of this thread, is this cool though?