Since someone of you aren't smart as others, lets clear this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Since some of you obviously aren't as intelligent as other people on this board, let's clear this up, I am and always will be, the real Viper. Honestly, as if it wasn't already obvious that ViperX was Dreamx, there were several things that should of just shouted out, "That's not the real Viper". First of all, compare that guys grammar to mine, and you'll see that my grammar is far superior to his, check my old posts and you'll see that as well. Second of all, do you honestly think Dreamx would be able to hack into someones account? I mean, come on, this is the kid with 5th grade grammar we're talking about. So yes, just clearing it up, I am and always will be, the real Viper. I wrote this posts primarily because some people just don't get it, as you can see in this post by Mr rogers:
lol, so true. Took the words right out of my mouth. I really can't wait until the real Vyper shows up, because then hopefully we can have Dreamx banned... AGAIN.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Dreamx language(The only way he'll understand is if I speak in dumbass)
Viper#1 said:
lol ur a loser i run this site
oh hi thur dreamx, ban evading again?

Translation
Hey there dreamx, ban evading again?

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who, cares. So some kid is trying to use your account, there is still Viper, and there is ViperX, so as long as you keep YOUR posts under VIPER, and write the way you usually write, we will all know it is you, even though it really does not matter that much, its just a forum.

--Mission

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not only that, but Viper you have over 570 posts, if DreamX creates a new account with any relevance to Viper, it still shows him as having 1 post. Honestly stop being stupid guys, especiall you DreamX, your are obviously a tool, and have been banned for a reason, the question I would like to ask you DreamX is, why are you here? Your not even talking about about anything related to women, your just trying to take Vipers account, grow up.

--Mission

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
I think we should just IP ban the guy, because if I'm correct, if we IP ban him, he won't be able to access from anywhere. Of course, we could always contact his internet service provider about his abuse, but let's hope it doesn't get to that level. Sigh, if you had only made better decisions man, you might still be here. Knowing how moderators are, I'll probably be joining you soon, since they'll make up some reason to ban me.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Viper

Ignore him

NOW!!!!

You are only making it more fun for him... If you let people get to you here, they will get to you out there.

click on his user name, user profile... ADD THIS USER TO MY IGNORE LIST

Do it

or

you will be a perma tard in my books.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We did IP ban, he's tunneling right now.

Dreamx get a life dude, seriously.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dreamx you might as well give up. It takes 3 clicks to delete whatever you make.

Status
Not open for further replies.