Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Simps, cucks and fine women

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you know he caught her boning Brad Pitt, and he once was forced to threaten to beat the **** out of Michael Jordan? Do you really think it was because he was "weak as a man"? That she wanted to "do better"? No. It was about POWER! She got with Tyson to take power, the head of one of the most ferocious and dangerous men in the world.
It reminds me that when searching for motivation to stop fapping I eventually found a article with some famous people who did nofap and the reason why they did.
Apparently Mr Tyson used to do it (in the hard mode, as they say, where you can't jerk off or ****) when preparing for his fights, saying that it would help keeping him focused, maintaining his T levels high so he could train like a ****ing animal and eventually fight like a monster.
Maybe his girl didn't like it, ha

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But as expected, women use her sexuality to get whatever they want. It can be to punish you by not giving you enough or any sex, or even to **** with other guys and cheat on you. Nothing new.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats true!

Based on my experiences, all those who did that just dont give a fck after findind other guy.

But based on that, do only having casual sex worth nowadays?
Id still rather it to be "my" woman. But the way women are doing things...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever since it happened. I'm sure there are others who believe the same(possibly even Tyson himself, by now). Check YouTube or do a Web search; I'd be surprised if something doesn't pop up by someone with more than just suspicions, someone with actual evidence.
You know what? That's real NORMAL shyt in that realm.