Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Simps, cucks and fine women

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a sick individual.
I'm convinced. There really doesn't seem to be any other motivator than these women simply wanting to take power just to take it.

But then for what next reason? Is there a plan for that power once taken?
Not usually, right?

So why do they do it? What's their goal?

My feminine instinct is whispering to me that they did it to punish the man for something. That the taking of the power was done in a state of high female rage and indignant, vindictiveness.

What is the why?
It seems that as we as man wants sex with women, women wants to get some emotional of financial stuff from men.

If shes not by your money, she is by the emotional needy... And if a man doesnt take care he lose everything.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those end up using people in general and being a bad friend.
Yep. Reading those kind of things from women is kind of weird.

Just make me more distant from having another ltr or thinking about marriage. Better alone.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm, well, they win. That was easy. Competition over.
Unless you let them limit you and affect you they can't "win". They will do what they can to slow you down, to make you look incompetant or barely competant. You were never in a competition with them in the first place. So figure out what was affected and what you can do
to mitigate it. If your damaged enough in a space, you will need to go to a different space ( new job ). For 8 hrs a day the situations can affect your self image.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since you and other members warned me to watch more carefully, I HAVE noticed this. I don't get why, but in my personal life, the why doesn't matter so much as being aware of what and who its coming from.
I think the series of events in the past 6 months or so has sharpened my perception and survival instinct. I'm getting back my competitive edge in 'business' (money related environments) that I had living back in the more populated and competitive eastern part of the country.
You only get a break from the hypervigilance when meditating.
The links look like regular typing but in amber, I didn't tap on them yet, no
So the ones who exposed themself to be working and campaigning against you, family, friend, foe, coworker, associate, cut them from your communication and don't be exposed to them if you can. If it's someone you have to come into contact with, make it costly for them to damage you further. There are anti slander laws that exist in many states that can make it legally costly for someone to speak about you, but you need an attourney.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you let them limit you and affect you they can't "win". They will do what they can to slow you down, to make you look incompetant or barely competant. You were never in a competition with them in the first place. So figure out what was affected and what you can do
to mitigate it. If your damaged enough in a space, you will need to go to a different space ( new job ). For 8 hrs a day the situations can affect your self image.
Thats true.

I allowed that in many relationships... Lost many opportunities.

And that was my fault and responsibility since I allowed it.

I wished to have learned that younger

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who knows me knows I don't compete with other women and if I'm goaded into competing with other men, they win. I'm submissive to men.
If those people are trying to "goad" you into a "rat race" type scenario, figure out what it is because those competitions don't benefit you in any way. You have to make it costly for someone to try to do that. You have to do something, because it can affect you. Unless you are THAT good at ignoring. But still, they effect OTHER people and that's not right. Something has to be done.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
this just reminded me about some ongoing certifications and fees I owe professionally. Thanks for the indirect reminder.
My work is the best it has been in several years mrgoodstuff. I perform well under crisis.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats true.

I allowed that in many relationships... Lost many opportunities.

And that was my fault and responsibility since I allowed it.

I wished to have learned that younger
You couldn't "STOP" it. All you could do is choose to make it entirely costly for them to do it in the first place, so they would never consider it. But do you think someone who would do that for you has your best interest in mind? All we can do is leave.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
If those people are trying to "goad" you into a "rat race" type scenario, figure out what it is because those competitions don't benefit you in any way. You have to make it costly for someone to try to do that. You have to do something, because it can affect you. Unless you are THAT good at ignoring. But still, they effect OTHER people and that's not right. Something has to be done.
hmm, I always share more, not less.
People just want to identify with you, feel accepted by you. People want to feel part of your life.
I'm opening up more.
I'm content. Humble. And working harder than I ever did.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You couldn't "STOP" it. All you could do is choose to make it entirely costly for them to do it in the first place, so they would never consider it. But do you think someone who would do that for you has your best interest in mind? All we can do is leave.
Thats true!

Based on my experiences, all those who did that just dont give a fck after findind other guy.

But based on that, do only having casual sex worth nowadays?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm, I always share more, not less.
People just want to identify with you, feel accepted by you. People want to feel part of your life.
I'm opening up more.
I'm content. Humble. And working harder than I ever did.
Don't share too much with coworkers. Also being too humble gets you used as a doormat.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
So the ones who exposed themself to be working and campaigning against you, family, friend, foe, coworker, associate, cut them from your communication and don't be exposed to them if you can. If it's someone you have to come into contact with, make it costly for them to damage you further. There are anti slander laws that exist in many states that can make it legally costly for someone to speak about you, but you need an attourney.
I don't feel there's any active campaigns or slandering.
Thank you for this level of care and attention in encouraging us somewhat new members here mrgoodstuff. Is there anything I can do for you?
I noticed your preoccupation with the women taking a man's power unnatural injustice theme in your thread again here and hoped to comment some encouraging words for you.

I'm sorry if some woman has done this to you in your life but you have the wherewithal to survive and not internalise it. You will keep problemsolving this, I just know it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't feel there's any active campaigns or slandering.
Thank you for this level of care and attention in encouraging us somewhat new members here mrgoodstuff. Is there anything I can do for you?
I noticed your preoccupation with the women taking a man's power unnatural injustice theme in your thread again here and hoped to comment some encouraging words for you.

I'm sorry if some woman has done this to you in your life but you have the wherewithal to survive and not internalise it. You will keep problemsolving this, I just know it.
Many of the things women do to men, men can do to women, so most of it is a two way street. In this case I happen to be a man and I am a straight male. So I will have or deal with women.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
hmm, ok. I might not be getting something new you're teaching here, mrgoodstuff.
And thanks for sharing that instructor part of your personality here.
Are you public with your advice(not asking you to dox yourself just wondering if you're already running some manosphere teaching game...blog, site, yt channel.) More people outside Sosuave could benefit from your time and care and attention.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm, ok. I might not be getting something new you're teaching here, mrgoodstuff.
And thanks for sharing that pedantic part of your personality here.
Are you public with your advice(not asking you to dox yourself just wondering if you're already running some manosphere teaching game...blog, site, yt channel.) More people outside Sosuave could benefit from your time and care and attention.
You also learn you can't share too much, I mean unless you were being paid for it. It devalues you. Very few people will value your gold nugget properly. Most of the men here know women can be damaging. Not all women, but women. There's a lot we deal with from the man side of things that gets swept under the rug by society. I can be done writing, my life is going well. A few things outside of me are not exactly the way I like but it's moving in the right direction.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
By sharing, I'm growing. At a faster rate of speed.
I don't feel devalued, I feel unburdened.

Thank you for your openness and time.

I used the wrong word in post #57 : I meant 'instructor' or 'didactic' not the word I used 'pedantic' Excuse me, sorry for that mistake.

Last edited: