Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Simps, cucks and fine women

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you know how guys will try to c0ckblock a guy to pour mud on the guy she currently likes and try to make his self look better in comparison?

Did you know that Robin Givens, Mike Tyson's old wife used to cheat on him repeatedly? A man whose punches can fracture your skull, cause deformities and brain damage or death and who wouldn't back down from a fight!

Did you know he caught her boning Brad Pitt, and he once was forced to threaten to beat the **** out of Michael Jordan? Do you really think it was because he was "weak as a man"? That she wanted to "do better"? No. It was about POWER! She got with Tyson to take power, the head of one of the most ferocious and dangerous men in the world.

She had her mother living in the residence, and I take it they were triangulating on Tyson at many chances, in order to steal power and attention from him. This is real life. This is why they do the things they do.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you know how guys will try to c0ckblock a guy to pour mud on the guy she currently likes and try to make his self look better in comparison?

Did you know that Robin Givens, Mike Tyson's old wife used to cheat on him repeatedly? A man whose punches can fracture your skull, cause deformities and brain damage or death and who wouldn't back down from a fight!

Did you know he caught her boning Brad Pitt, and he once was forced to threaten to beat the **** out of Michael Jordan? Do you really think it was because he was "weak as a man"? That she wanted to "do better"? No. It was about POWER! She got with Tyson to take power, the head of one of the most ferocious and dangerous men in the world.

She had her mother living in the residence, and I take it they were triangulating on Tyson at many chances, in order to steal power and attention from him. This is real life. This is why they do the things they do.
I found that within the year of cheating on Tyson and leaving him, she married her Tennis Instructor, and she DIVORCED him only a few months later.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
She's a sick individual.
I'm convinced. There really doesn't seem to be any other motivator than these women simply wanting to take power just to take it.

But then for what next reason? Is there a plan for that power once taken?
Not usually, right?

So why do they do it? What's their goal?

My feminine instinct is whispering to me that they did it to punish the man for something. That the taking of the power was done in a state of high female rage and indignant, vindictiveness.

What is the why?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a sick individual.
I'm convinced. There really doesn't seem to be any other motivator than these women simply wanting to take power just to take it.

But then for what next reason? Is there a plan for that power once taken?
Not usually, right?

My feminine instinct is whispering to me that they did it to punish the man for something. That the taking of the power was done in a state of high female rage and indignant, vindictiveness.

What is the why?
They feel the power brings them greater attention to themselves and influence. Some people are w1tches and proud of it ( men and women ). All w1tches aren't evil, but a great many are.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They feel the power brings them greater attention to themselves and influence. Some people are w1tches and proud of it ( men and women ). All w1tches aren't evil, but a great many are.
Do you think women "hurt" men just to "punish" him for something? You don't think same come to steal, plunder and destroy? PEOPLE are like that!

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Do you think women "hurt" men just to "punish" him for something? You don't think same come to steal, plunder and destroy? PEOPLE are like that!
Yes.
Yes.
Plunder and destroy? With no motivator? Something is off in her biochemistry and or perception of some event or memory with her victim.

Wikipedia states she's never had a spouse or partner more than 3 years like her divorced parents.
Social skills perhaps were absent.

Sociopathy maybe?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes.
Yes.
Plunder and destroy? With no motivator? Something is off in her biochemistry and or perception of some event or memory with her victim.

Wikipedia states she's never had a spouse or partner more than 3 years like her divorced parents.
Social skills perhaps were absent.

Sociopathy maybe?
Well duh! A great percentage of the population is like that. Men and women alike see someone and want to fvck them up.

Billtx49

Reaction score
She's a sick individual.

What is the why?
I am no psychiatrist, but I suspect under their natural beauty they have such a low self image of themselves that they subvert to the massive female manipulation model to seize power and fame thinking it will make them feel better about themselves.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
They'll make you feel weak as fvck and devalue you.
only our selves have the power to do that. Give that permission to noone but yourself. And why would you do that to yourself(lose your strength and permit yourself to devalue yourself)?
There's an Eleanor Roosevelt quote..."noone can make you feel inferior without your consent"

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I am no psychiatrist, but I suspect under their natural beauty they have such a low self image of themselves that they subvert to the massive female manipulation model to seize power and fame thinking it will make them feel better about themselves.
pretty good, I think that's it Bill

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
only our selves have the power to do that. Give that permission to noone but yourself. And why would you do that to yourself(lose your strength and permit yourself to devalue yourself)?
There's an Eleanor Roosevelt quote..."noone can make you feel inferior without your consent"
If they are part of your "Frame" or you operate within their agenda the movements will devalue you. They will be affecting other people to weaken your signal in your own frame and "moving things behind your back", they are not helping you, they are helping themselves. Gold digger.