“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Simplify your game...

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2002
Messages
832
Reaction score
0
Location
Right there! [email protected]
This stuff is not rocket science!!

Stop treating it like it is. If you see a girl you like, talk to her, tease her, have fun!!!

Don't worry about rejection, its going to happen, have a sense of humor about it.

Stop worrying so much about what to do and just go out and enjoy yourself, you will run into girls that aren't your type, you will also make mistakes a lose a couple of great catches but you will learn as you go.

You are not gonna improve your game by analyzing every little thing about what you are doing right and wrong, just go out and DO.

Date multiple girls, it helps keep you from getting too clingy.

Understand, or realize that you have something to offer women. They are lucky to be with you.

DO, stop thinking and just DO.

Mr. Mystery
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top