Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Simplicity

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes we make things too complicated. Was chatting with someone via PM and had a thought I wanted to share:

Life is not a dress rehearsal. Do only those things that serve you well. If you come across someone worth sharing the journey (or some part of the journey) then brilliant. But don't get bogged down or jaded in any notion of what you should or shouldn't do. That is a waste of your time & energy and your time & energy are the two most valuable things you have.

Get out of your heads and into your lives. Joy exists only in the here and now. Not the past and not the future.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Sometimes we make things too complicated. Was chatting with someone via PM and had a thought I wanted to share:

Life is not a dress rehearsal. Do only those things that serve you well. If you come across someone worth sharing the journey (or some part of the journey) then brilliant. But don't get bogged down or jaded in any notion of what you should or shouldn't do. That is a waste of your time & energy and your time & energy are the two most valuable things you have.

Get out of your heads and into your lives. Joy exists only in the here and now. Not the past and not the future.
Sorry BE but it was my ability to critically "think" that got me this far in life, and it will be my ability to critically "think" that will keep me progressing.

Your attempts to eliminate the most powerful wealth, success, and risk mitigation tool that a man has (his ability to critically think) will not succeed lol

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Diligent preparation and execution for the future--and--joyously living in the now are not mutually exclusive.

Do both.

The point of BE's thread, as I interpret it, is not waiting or thinking that attainment of a specific goal in the future will bring you joy. It won't. Joy can exist right here, right now, with your present resources. Those that understand this will have a great attitude and thus have life by its proverbial balls. As what is the point of existing if while you were striving to attain it all, you were miserable. We'll all been here. Some of us are here right now.

Transcend by enjoying the right now.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and a heads up for some of you overachievers:

When you make your 1st million net, bang your first 9/10, LTR/marry your first 9/10, spin 1000 women, you still be just as happy as you are right now.

Think about that.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes we make things too complicated.
Sometimes
I think a few are being too critical. Sometimes, you have to switch over to autopilot and trust in the process. When, I read your post, it reminded me of testing for a new rank in martial arts or prepping for a big PR lift. You spend months on end prepping, practicing, performing thousands of reps, engraining a pattern. At the here and now, the big show, all the thinking, troubleshooting and adjusting has been done and all that is left, is to be. Maybe, I misinterpreted your post and it went way over my head, but this is what I took from it.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Offcourse, this much TOO genius for most of the sperm donors on these forums.

for the chodes:

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think that what BE is saying is "all you have is now". There is no past, no future. It's something children automatically do. It's one of the reasons they are so happy. They naturally live in the moment. They aren't psychoanalyzing the past or stressing about the future.

It's something I've gotten better at as I've gotten older. To live in and to enjoy each moment as much as I can.

-Augustus-

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Who are the forums beta males that are sliding in beexcellents PMs lol.

Pathetic.

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds of that book the Power of Now, basically what BeExcellent is talking about but that book is full of other nonsense that's not really useful beyond the focus on being in the moment.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As we go along in life we can choose to associate with people who are uplifting or we can associate with people who are a drag. Its much better to associate with people who are uplifting. Even more so its best to learn to uplift one's self (which then makes one far more impermeable to the negative people and negative things in life) and in so doing you become an uplifting person to other people.

I make no apologies about being here to uplift and inspire and sometimes call BS on attitudes and beliefs I see here. I am but one voice, but much of what I stand for is not gender specific at all, including my OP.

Furthermore, in raising the next generation it is important to me to be a good example, to encourage, to uplift, and to hold accountable the young people in my care. And as well to continue to hold myself accountable in my own life. The men who I've had the opportunity to converse with here are impressive. Good men with good hearts and striving to become their best selves and make wise choices, as I am also striving.

It's not a post I made about being a la-de-da Polly Anna in life. Not at all. Rather its a function of my own journey (and in seeing others who have had health concerns or tragedy strike their lives) which gives the message to slow down from viewing ONLY the future and reflecting ONLY on the past, for the reality of happiness is here, today, now. No matter how much noise and non-sense swirls around us. It's a paradigm shift.

MrAddiction

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
slow down from viewing ONLY the future and reflecting ONLY on the past,
It is more Speeding up the here and now instead of only slowing down viewing the future. You can sum it up in the words: only Action brings satisfaction.
Regarding people, it's easy: bring joy to my life or fcuk of.
And regarding happiness I just had a thought before reading this thread. It is not so much about striving for happiness, which can never be achieved permanentely, but more about leading an interesting life.

icantgetlaid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As we go along in life we can choose to associate with people who are uplifting or we can associate with people who are a drag. Its much better to associate with people who are uplifting. Even more so its best to learn to uplift one's self (which then makes one far more impermeable to the negative people and negative things in life) and in so doing you become an uplifting person to other people.

I make no apologies about being here to uplift and inspire and sometimes call BS on attitudes and beliefs I see here. I am but one voice, but much of what I stand for is not gender specific at all, including my OP.

Furthermore, in raising the next generation it is important to me to be a good example, to encourage, to uplift, and to hold accountable the young people in my care. And as well to continue to hold myself accountable in my own life. The men who I've had the opportunity to converse with here are impressive. Good men with good hearts and striving to become their best selves and make wise choices, as I am also striving.

It's not a post I made about being a la-de-da Polly Anna in life. Not at all. Rather its a function of my own journey (and in seeing others who have had health concerns or tragedy strike their lives) which gives the message to slow down from viewing ONLY the future and reflecting ONLY on the past, for the reality of happiness is here, today, now. No matter how much noise and non-sense swirls around us. It's a paradigm shift.
LOL@ this overwritten self-aggrandizing post. Stop trying so hard.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not so sure why some of you guys are sleighting a poster who inspires and brings positivity to the forum as opposed to the everyday bitterness predominating the forum.

Shows a lot about the men posting here.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The water is always cold... might just as well JUMP NOW

To deal with it faster and better... than freeze Above and Inside the water

Beauty is in simplicity: if its simple in your platespin, life, LTR you have something worth continuing.

''This moment is the only thing that matters''
- Socrates in The Peaceful Warrior (2006) : A movie that changes lives

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeExcellent... So true... I'm struggling with this...

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
eh, my interpretation of this post was

"ok game works, you got us, now can you stop? can you please stop? nothing to see here, dont you want to go back to the comfort of being an afc? theres a cougar out there somehwere that will accept you as your little afc self, i promise"

what happened to this place?
Not really what she meant at all. She's not mentioning game but speaking very generally, hence why I mentioned Power of Now by Eckhardt Tolle.

It's more a thought or philosophy of happiness is right in front of you in the present you just have to experience it but we'e so focused on the things that didn't go our way in the past and fixated on them or always imagining that happiness and success is in our future that we keep chasing after. You never take the time to truly appreciate what's happening now and the relationship reference she made is about keeping only people who add value to out lives and discarding those that take value from our lives.

Has nothing to do with accepting your AFC self, that's a given that you have to strive to become a high value man if you've read her previous posts she's written at length about. She's obviously not from the be yourself camp but during the process of becoming a better man it should be enjoyable I guess is what she means.

JonnyD123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not even ashamed to admit the PM she is most likely referencing to be mine. BE gave me some crucial insight at a critical time in my life when I needed it the most. The fact she took up her time to help speaks louder than all of you cucks bítching about her gender combined.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score

Yes, reach for the stars! My favorite thing about you is your tough skin (unless you already have be on ignore.. in which case I take that back). Few women can pass the same sh*t tests they hit men with.

Anyway once told me "facts don't matter".

Can you go into more detail?

TheProspect

Reaction score
Yes, reach for the stars! My favorite thing about you is your tough skin (unless you already have be on ignore.. in which case I take that back). Few women can pass the same sh*t tests they hit men with.

Anyway once told me "facts don't matter".

Can you go into more detail?
You’re quite the unhappy, miserable, and lonely man aren’t you. I don’t think you could prove to me you’re not.

You don’t care for constructive debate, you are simply a narrow minded 33 year old man-child seeking attention.

You occasionally bring a unique perspective to the forum, yet the the most frequent contribution from you is just childish rhetoric that inadvertently reveals your hate and disdain for women as well as your stubbornness towards anyone who disagrees with you. You are easily triggered by anyone, or anything, that threatens your worldview.

Hating women doesn’t make your life better.

Hating women doesn’t improve your interaction with them.

Rigid perspectives don’t leave you room for growth.

Sure, unicorns don’t exist. But your attitude is precisely why any woman of even moderate quality and self-respect would never make themselves available to you. At least you have a lot of money, right?