Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Simple ways to get woman?

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see so much Info on here in your guys opi ion what are the methods and or ways to be to pull and keep a woman. Keep it simple. What are the keys to getting woman. Just wanna know everyone's different methods. Mine which I know for a fact I need to work on are
.be funny
. Don't be clingy
.keep convo light
.be laid back

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the kind of woman you want to attract. It's fairly easy to set up a date on tinder, meet for a light and funny date and then f*ck her the same day. If you are able to keep a conversation going with people in general, you are good to go. Many guys read way too much into the interpersonal dynamics of dates. Dates don't mean sh*t as long as you are unshakeable and confident.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I always read be funny but in my opinion it can come off quite try-hardish. You want to be fun, but I'm not sure funny is all that good if you are trying to bang. Girls tend to friendzone the funny ones, because acting like a clown while it is amusing is not attractive.

Also, I think you shouldn't follow certain guidelines of the way to act but rather develop your own personality and maximise it's potential. Have your own personality, that makes you unique which can be quite attractive if you are confident in your personality and always keep your self respect.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, I think you shouldn't follow certain guidelines of the way to act but rather develop your own personality and maximise it's potential. Have your own personality, that makes you unique which can be quite attractive if you are confident in your personality and always keep your self respect.
Here you go.

Be comfortable in your own skin and life and the rest keeps falling into place.

Glassguy

Reaction score
If I were to make a list of the most important things a woman must see in you in order for her to pursue you, it would be this.....in order of importance:

1.) Confidence- Confident that you can always pull more chicks, find more options and replace any particular woman with no problems.

2.) A strong frame- meaning you put yourself FIRST always. Your job is not to make a woman happy. Your job is to make YOU happy. If she wants to come along for the ride, great. If not, great. You are leading yourself and it is up to her if she wants to tag along.

3.) Sarcasm/wittiness- it comes with intelligence and the ability to think on your feet. Learning how to use it properly and playfully is essential in push/pull game.

4.) Your purpose: You must have a purpose that revolves around self improvement (finances, career, fitness, etc). Busy men are sexy men in a woman's eyes.

5.) Ability to seduce/being direct

On the contrary, there are things that you can do that are exact opposites that will make women run for the hills:

1.) You submit to her/scarcity mindset

2.) Neediness/Clinginess/Jealousy

3.) Making a woman a priority and trying to do whatever it takes to make her happy

4.) Being boring

5.) Not having the ability to stand up for yourself or put your foot down on disrespectful behavior.

Happy hunting