"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Simple Way to Get Better at Approaching

W

wbptaylor

Guest
This post is directed to guys who are really self-conscious about talking to women, or anyone for that matter. All Don Juans when they get better at conversations take approaching women for granted because eventually guys, IT BECOMES EASY.

So here is a way for you guys to start off. Go to a place that you don't usually go and probably don't plan to go back (a different mall, club/bar etc. or if you want to be extreme go to another city/town) and just plan on talking to as many people as you can. The reason I say go to a place you'll prob never go back to is so if you think you've made a fool of yourself, which you wont, you won't ever see these people again so who cares. And start off by going up to a girl and saying:

"Excuse me, my friends and I were talking about different jobs in our society and we were thinking about what kind of jobs we would REALLY want. If you could have any job in the WORLD, what would it be?"
(You can also include that you hypothetically just inherited 10 billion dollars and don't need to work, but for the sake of the question you have to have a job).
After you ask she'll give you an answer and you can follow up with a question or you can just say "Thanks alot" and walk away and go to the next person.

This may seem like a pointless exercise, but the point of it is to do one of several things.
1) Increase your confidence in talking to random people
2) You'll see that girls, especially hot ones love to indulge in fantasies like these and don't mind talking to random people, and infact enjoy it, given that its not "Hey, can I buy you a drink?"
3) It will allow you to have more experience in keeping conversations going and interesting. PLUS+ you can see from the conversation what girls like to talk about.

Guys if you want to get better at approaching women. Try something simple like this. It's fun and there is no rejection involved. Act calm and just have an interested look on your face like your conducting a survey.

Othe Don Juans, this would be a good place to post your tips for how to get started for newer members.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

MarkHenry

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2003
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Ive been a shy person practically my whole life. My main goal now is to just get confortable with approaching anyone: girl, guy, young, old, big, small. I just try to make small talk about anything around. Heres how I have been working on approaching people.

If someones wearing a hat with your favorite baseball team on it. You can say "Hey how about those Cubs" then talk a minute about the upcoming season. Most people if not in a hurry or not an ******* will take a minute to talk to you.

Also be sure to take advantage of talking to people at stores, restaurants, hair stylist, anyone who has to talk to you. The other day some girl around my age (21) knocked on my door trying to sell me magazines. I didnt buy any but I did talk to her and was able to keep the conversation going for about 10 minutes before I decided to end it. 10 minutes is good, espically since I wasnt struggling to keep it going.

This has became the best way for me in becoming confortable approaching people. You have to find your own way that suits you best.
 

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
If I see a group of girls walking somewhere I start walking with them like I know them. Its kind of funny. "So where we going?"
They usually start to giggle but I usualy end up with more friends that day than I started with.
 
Top