Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Simple tips

iMat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I need to lose a few pounds, so I can at least tuck in my gut, and maybe have a lesser round of a face.

I understand it will take time and determination, but anybody with some tips? Links maybe?

I want to create a routine to do every few days to slim down. I will try eliminating a few snacks here and there, but I'm going to keep my diet relatively the same (I'm not much of a fast food/dine outer, and I don't eat many proccessed off-the-shelf foods).

Thanks

--iMat

hcaz074

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you should first off all start weight lifting , and you should start doing some cardio often as well to burn the fat.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you already looked at the Cutting Guide stickied at the top of this forum?

However, since you want "simple tips", here are 2:

1) Less calories out than in.
2) Proper and routine exercise.

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take a look at Charles Poliquin's German Body Composition training. Generally whole body workouts using upper/lower body supersets. Take a couple of weeks to work up to the required intensity. It's a tough routine.

This link tells you plenty although Poliquin does have a book on it which is easily found with a google search.

www.trulyhuge.com/news/tips63j.htm

You could do some cardio a couple of times a week but if you follow the routine correctly you shouldn't need to. I.e. if you are working hard enough after having gotten used to it.