simple tests of fitness

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
hold one leg out in front of you, squat all the way on the other leg, keep balance, then stand up again, just using the muscle of that one leg. then switch legs and reppeat. Most people can't do this "pistol" exercise, even when hanging onto a pole!

another one, for gut, is to sit flat on the floor, knees straight, feet together. Lean back a bit, with fingers interlaced under navel, raise heels about 6" off of the floor, and hold that position. 1 minute is pretty good, 2 minutes is excellent, but I have at times worked up to 3 minutes, in my late 50's. :) I just did 2 minutes' worth and I don't average 5 minutes of ab work per week.

Mr Culver

Banned
Reaction score
I think it's not for fitness in fact it 's outstanding fitness. I want also mention here on simple method for check your general fitness. In fact your entry level fitness. Can you run 10 mints continuously. Yes if you can do this then be happy you are fit and your all inner system is also well.

whiterock

Don Juan
Reaction score
It test for general fitness or its test you have for the army fitness because I am 210 pounds at the time..and I am sure I can't survive this all for the single second..its really tough task for me ..I can't to this..

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
better get working on it. 210 lbs is about 40 lbs too heavy for the typical guy. put a 40 lb pack on the average man, and he can't do much of anything, either. get rid of the flab, and in the process, you'll probably gain about 10 lbs of muscle.

whiterock

Don Juan
Reaction score
whiterock said:
It test for general fitness or its test you have for the army fitness because I am 210 pounds at the time..and I am sure I can't survive this all for the single second..its really tough task for me ..I can't to this..
Any more suggestion you have for me.

Ntep floor scale

Ricky Martin

Reaction score
Argan oil comes from the kernel of the Argan which grows well in areas prone to drought. It is rich in Vitamin E, as well as phenolic acid and phenols. It also contains helpful quantities of squalene and carotenes. All of these Vitamins and minerals make this oil most suitable for uses on skin