Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Simple Starting Diet

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see a lot of confusion here around creating a diet, this is a very basic structure to get you going.

Meal 1 - Shake +Raw Eggs
Meal 2- Beef/veggies
Meal 3- Shake + Raw Eggs
Meal 4- Beef/Veggies
Meal 5- Shake+ Raw Eggs
Meal 6- Chicken Or Tuna/ Fish Oil
(only made it for 6 meals, but you can easily make it for 8 by just picking 2 of the meals already listed and having them again)

This is the starting point, the quanity of food will depend on your stats and goals. The structure can easily be geared to low/no carbs/timed carb/high fat diets, the only difference will be adding carbs to meals or adding more fat sources to meals.

So follow these guidelines

If your eating carbs then add fruit to the meals to get your desired number of carbs before you need to cut them off for the day.

If your doing a high fat diet with low/no carbs then add Olive oil, Nuts/natty peanut butter/ sausage/bacon/cheese to your meals, again the amount depends on your stats/goals

If your doing mod carbs and fat then add fruit to the first 3 meals and some or all the fat sources mentioned above to the last 3 meals.

For post workout just follow your normal post workout procedure, fast carbs then protein.

This structure also makes improving your diet very easy. All you have to do is up the quanity in each meal to get gains going again in the case you stall out.

Hope this helps

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I might try something like this just to mix it up.

Curious, what is the purpose of having lean meats in the evening? Right now I'm eating eggs/beef/veggies at all 8 meals in the day, and adding in fruit/carbs in the morning or as needed. I've heard from a few places that lean meats are best at night as opposed to pro./fat mix like eggs/beef.

any info on this?

p.s. stickied, might as well.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
I've heard from a few places that lean meats are best at night as opposed to pro./fat mix like eggs/beef.

any info on this?

p.s. stickied, might as well.

This is because the less leaner meals usually come with a lot of calories and having a lot of calories right before bed isn't usually a good thing.

cuzza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All those shakes are gonna add up in cost... but my diets shocking right now so I might as well give something similar a bash.

Can I enquire about why the eggs are raw? I realise it's quicker and easier to prepare/take them when they're raw, but does cooking them do anything to their nutrional value?
Also, for an average guy (I know there's individual needs, etc) roughly, how many eggs are we talking per sitting?

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah quicksilver if i remember correctly you don't count the whey protein as your total amount...so eight meals a day sounds right

ThreeStorms....its hard to eat like that if you don't work at home...like me...but so do-able

Effort..........AWESOME POST!

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it hard? 1 meal in the morning before work, take 3-4 meals in tupperware to work. One meal pre workout. One post workout. Dinner. Cook everything either the night before, or the morning of. I usually cook all the food for the next day at 10-11pm.. might start cooking 2 days in advance soon though.

Don't want to rub off the wrong way, but if you can't find time to eat 8 small meals, then its a question with your resolve, not your schedule.

And yeah, I weaned myself off whey ;) Might start back with it in a few weeks though.

ThreeStorms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not so much the amount of meals. It's the fact that
Quiksilver said:
eggs/beef/veggies at all 8 meals
With every meal? Each single day?

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well...chicken and fish is pretty good too

LMAO

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This could be picking hairs, but...

Isn't it a tad difficult to fit in carbs in that schedule, since there's a fat source in basically every meal you'd want to put one? I'm gonna try this for fun, and for a break from what I normally do...

This is what I had in mind:

Meal 1 - Shake + fruit
Meal 2- Beef/veggies/eggs
Meal 3- Shake + oatmeal
Meal 4- Beef/Veggies/eggs
Meal 5- Shake + fruit
Essentially breaking up the carb and fat sources, because we all know that carbs + fats generally equates to fat gain.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
This could be picking hairs, but...

Isn't it a tad difficult to fit in carbs in that schedule, since there's a fat source in basically every meal you'd want to put one? I'm gonna try this for fun, and for a break from what I normally do...

This is what I had in mind:

Essentially breaking up the carb and fat sources, because we all know that carbs + fats generally equates to fat gain.

Meal 1 - Shake +Fruit
Meal 2- Beef/veggies, brown rice
Meal 3- Shake +Fruit
Meal 4- Beef/Veggies, brown Rice
Meal 5- Shake+ Raw Eggs

a carb version

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score
EFFORT said:
Meal 1 - Shake +Fruit
Meal 2- Beef/veggies, brown rice
Meal 3- Shake +Fruit
Meal 4- Beef/Veggies, brown Rice
Meal 5- Shake+ Raw Eggs

a carb version
That looks much healthier, you need low carb fruits in your diet so you can get the necessary minerals. I would take out the brown rice from the 4th meal and replace it with more fruits.

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
Yes... That was not the question. There is no such thing as a low carb fruit Nip/Tuck except maybe a capsicum (technically a fruit but not really).
Just type low carb fruit into google... you'll find so many.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nip/Tuck said:
Just type low carb fruit into google... you'll find so many.
They are not low enough for someone carb cycling. Some berries are ok in small amounts though.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lower carb fruit relatively speaking, maybe. But low carb? Ridiculous. They are essentially all carb.

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive got a bit of a belly I want to get rid of what would be a simple diet to start off with...high fat or carb? im clueless any help is appreciated

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
low carb, low calorie, and working out. You can still follow the same formula above, just tweak it to your calorie needs.