Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Simple question about unreturned texts

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just need some feedback about chicks who dont return texts or take ages to do it.

I consider it a sign or lack of interest and worse of respect since cutting down an interaction could be done by simply replying closed answers.

So in this case I believe the best thing is just delete the number and cutting it short, however sometime it happens with girls that you could meet again (like those with which we attend the same places).

Its happening to me now to get no reply to simple texts like "hi, how are you" and I consider to just "take the hint", stop writing and not mentioning it in case of meeting.
Do you agree with that or you have something to add?

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'd probably agree with you, I wouldn't necessarily delete the number but generally interested girls will text a lot.
Then again I'd avoid texts like "hi how are you?" in the first place. It's not exactly stimulating conversation and it just makes you look a bit needy and desperate for conversation...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah u're probably right about the content, success on the field made me forget about simple concepts while communicating not face to face.
I probably have to calibrate my texting game.

Anyone any idea which kind of text would be a btter idea to start communication and evaluate interest level at the same time?

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends honestly. If a girl doesn't even text back, then yea I'd take it as a sign of disrespect/low interest. Don't ever believe that a woman isn't around her phone. I honestly see women on their phones constantly, regardless of situation. Women will be on the treadmill at the gym running and still texting. It's disgusting, and dangerous.

Anyway, if a chick gets back to me after about an hour or two, I won't necessarily write them off. Women don't want to seem too eager, just like men don't. It's important to mirror her a little bit in texting in order to build some rapport quicker. Use some of her key words/phrases...if she is big on exclamation points throw a couple of those in...you get the drift. Don't text too often or too quickly.

If you are constantly being responded to 4 hours after your text, then yea it's probably low interest. But if it happens every once in a while, I'd say she is just playing some mind games with you. Even girls with extremely high interest won't text back in like 3 minutes. They don't want you to know they aren't doing something fun, just like I don't want them to know I'm sitting at home on a Thursday night watching tv. Play the game for a little bit, but if the disrespect becomes habit, then drop it.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl isnt really acting too interested she isnt so that applies to texts as well. Anything but action is BS, text reply after 6 hours? no reply? etc ? the answer for that is to put her on the backburner behind that slumpbuster you banged after drinking three bottles of SOJU

Skalioppe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all in how you text and it's surprising how many guys make mistakes in something that is a really valuable weapon in the DJ armoury. I've developed a really successful texting approach with a formula with an excellent success rate.

Another thing is to definitely leave random lengths of time between your texts back, it keeps them guessing and hanging on and sometimes be the one that leaves the conversation - i.e. don't reply.

Skalioppe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
The good thing about texting is that it gives us these obvious signals of low interest. The bad news is that they use it to get us hooked and attention wh-re.
I was knocking off a HB8 psychologist woman and I tell you something, she had her game down to a fvcking tee - including texting. She'd left a string of guys who'd lost their minds over her in her wake, her techniques were genius and I've used a few of them over the years.

Typical example..

A flirty text from her to start things....I bite and flirt back... escalates, some sexting, I'd reply and then silence from her... she'd not reply or wait a few hours, days to reply and apologise make some excuse or repeat.

What I'm saying is women do deliberately ignore sometimes, it's game play (especially HB7s and above), but yes they sometimes ignore because they are milking some other guy's c0ck.

break yourself

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Just need some feedback about chicks who dont return texts or take ages to do it.

I consider it a sign or lack of interest and worse of respect since cutting down an interaction could be done by simply replying closed answers.

So in this case I believe the best thing is just delete the number and cutting it short, however sometime it happens with girls that you could meet again (like those with which we attend the same places).

Its happening to me now to get no reply to simple texts like "hi, how are you" and I consider to just "take the hint", stop writing and not mentioning it in case of meeting.
Do you agree with that or you have something to add?

There are many reasons why a text will go unanswered or answered much later. She may not like you, she may be busy and forget, she may be playing hard to get, she may not have her phone on her, the list goes on.

Don't stress about it. Act confident and don't be needy. Yes, we are all guilty of it, but part of being confident is not stressing out over why she responds in whatever fashion. You control your interactions, not her.

Lastly, stop texting to say "hi, how are you" unless you are in a more serious form of relationship. You are not trying to get a new friend, you're trying to get a new girlfriend. What would you do if some guy you just met starting texting you, "hi, how are you"? You would think he was freaking weird and was trying too hard to be your friend. It's like you're inviting her to a boring conversation and inviting her to vent -- both of these are bad reasons to contact a woman.

Instead, you date women by asking them to hang out with you. Or, if only contacting for the purpose of the contact itself, ask her something specific, like how a specific event went, or what she thinks about _____, etc -- from here, the conversation can flow naturally.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
break yourself said:
There are many reasons why a text will go unanswered or answered much later. She may not like you, she may be busy and forget, she may be playing hard to get, she may not have her phone on her, the list goes on.

Don't stress about it. Act confident and don't be needy. Yes, we are all guilty of it, but part of being confident is not stressing out over why she responds in whatever fashion. You control your interactions, not her.

Lastly, stop texting to say "hi, how are you" unless you are in a more serious form of relationship. You are not trying to get a new friend, you're trying to get a new girlfriend. What would you do if some guy you just met starting texting you, "hi, how are you"? You would think he was freaking weird and was trying too hard to be your friend. It's like you're inviting her to a boring conversation and inviting her to vent -- both of these are bad reasons to contact a woman.

Instead, you date women by asking them to hang out with you. Or, if only contacting for the purpose of the contact itself, ask her something specific, like how a specific event went, or what she thinks about _____, etc -- from here, the conversation can flow naturally.
+1 :rockon: