"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Simple peacocking ideas?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
3,626
Location
US
I remember being on a date at a bar a few years ago and the girl I was with kept looking at this dude with some sort of feather thing in his hair. She kept saying "what is that!!?" and looking at him with this mix of bemusement and intrigue. Ever since then it kind of reminded me the power of peacocking when done right.

Anyone have success with more understated things like eyeglasses, hats, shoes?
 
Last edited:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Colours.

13502723_10206990746310428_9114676030369479535_o.jpg

Bright T shirts or sneakers. It sounds tacky and it can be. I follow my own rules; sneakers are one overall colour whereas a T shirt should be either black or white plus the colour of my sneakers. Or inverted; a bright T shirt plus black or white + that same colour sneakers. Sometimes I wear other eye catching articles like the hat in the picture, but usually I keep it as bold and simple as possible.

The two colour rule; notice how I'm only wearing black plus the fluorescent yellow. Otherwise you can peacock by dressing normally but drawing attention to one eye catching accessory like a bright coloured watch, preferably oversized (50 millimetres & up). The one in the picture is actually 65 millimetres, but it's black with a dark yellow tinted crystal, so it matches but doesn't distract from the sneakers. The yellow bracelet was actually a gift from my English language class of five year old brats, lol.

Keep it bold and simple. And be ready with sassy comebacks for guys and even girls who are threatened by your confident use of colours. "Wow are you a gay?" one girl asked, I replied "what a shame for you" (it sounds funnier in Italian lol).

When you know you look crazy cool, your whole attitude and demeanor changes dramatically. You walk different, move different, say cöcky things without a second thought. You become arrogant.

You become Chad.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
When everyone else is trying to stand out, but I do the opposite. I end up standing out, by default.

Zero effort required.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
When you know you look crazy cool, your whole attitude and demeanor changes dramatically. You walk different, move different, say cöcky things without a second thought. You become arrogant.

You become Chad.
I used to dress like that in my early teens, abt 12 to 14 years old, it was the 80's and I was into breakdancing, joined and won a few competitions, hence the dress code, meaning I do understand what you're trying to get across.

In reference to the quoted post above, instead of putting on cloths, have you ever tried being just mentally that?

If so, you won't need cloths to define you, you just need the frame and you become as the above quoted.
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
Peacocking works if you have looks to begin with

That guy with a feather for example, that could have easily been used as grounds for rejection, but he was probably tall and good looking, so all of a sudden it's becomes interesting

Women are geniuses at this. They will tell everyone, including even themselves, the reason they chose a guy was "because of his shoes"

Do you really buy that? Because most guys do. They're off down the shoe store bleeding their wallets dry
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
Colours.

View attachment 4360

Bright T shirts or sneakers. It sounds tacky and it can be. I follow my own rules; sneakers are one overall colour whereas a T shirt should be either black or white plus the colour of my sneakers. Or inverted; a bright T shirt plus black or white + that same colour sneakers. Sometimes I wear other eye catching articles like the hat in the picture, but usually I keep it as bold and simple as possible.

The two colour rule; notice how I'm only wearing black plus the fluorescent yellow. Otherwise you can peacock by dressing normally but drawing attention to one eye catching accessory like a bright coloured watch, preferably oversized (50 millimetres & up). The one in the picture is actually 65 millimetres, but it's black with a dark yellow tinted crystal, so it matches but doesn't distract from the sneakers. The yellow bracelet was actually a gift from my English language class of five year old brats, lol.

Keep it bold and simple. And be ready with sassy comebacks for guys and even girls who are threatened by your confident use of colours. "Wow are you a gay?" one girl asked, I replied "what a shame for you" (it sounds funnier in Italian lol).

When you know you look crazy cool, your whole attitude and demeanor changes dramatically. You walk different, move different, say cöcky things without a second thought. You become arrogant.

You become Chad.
Bruh, I must say that you pull that off quite well. For a guy, it takes guts to wear bright colors like that and it would definitely catch attention from females. Some girls might think it looks weird, some girls might think it looks cool, some girls might think it looks silly, but bottom line is that you got their attention. And once you have their attention you can transition into some conversation.
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
I've found the most effective way of peac0cking is to have a cool hairstyle. However, if you have thinning hair or a receding hairline, you can always shave your head and run viking beard game. Yes, I'm aware that the beard thing is kinda getting played out, but some guys can still pull it off if they do so in a tasteful manner.


download (1).jpg

images.jpg

Bald-With-Beard.jpg
 

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
3,626
Location
US
Peacocking works if you have looks to begin with

That guy with a feather for example, that could have easily been used as grounds for rejection, but he was probably tall and good looking, so all of a sudden it's becomes interesting

Women are geniuses at this. They will tell everyone, including even themselves, the reason they chose a guy was "because of his shoes"

Do you really buy that? Because most guys do. They're off down the shoe store bleeding their wallets dry
The guy with the feather was in fact good looking had longish hair and was at least 6'2, looked Australian.

I am decent looking myself so I figured I might as well capitalize on it to the fullest extent without breaking my bank.

Colours.



Bright T shirts or sneakers. It sounds tacky and it can be. I follow my own rules; sneakers are one overall colour whereas a T shirt should be either black or white plus the colour of my sneakers. Or inverted; a bright T shirt plus black or white + that same colour sneakers. Sometimes I wear other eye catching articles like the hat in the picture, but usually I keep it as bold and simple as possible.

The two colour rule; notice how I'm only wearing black plus the fluorescent yellow. Otherwise you can peacock by dressing normally but drawing attention to one eye catching accessory like a bright coloured watch, preferably oversized (50 millimetres & up). The one in the picture is actually 65 millimetres, but it's black with a dark yellow tinted crystal, so it matches but doesn't distract from the sneakers. The yellow bracelet was actually a gift from my English language class of five year old brats, lol.

Keep it bold and simple. And be ready with sassy comebacks for guys and even girls who are threatened by your confident use of colours. "Wow are you a gay?" one girl asked, I replied "what a shame for you" (it sounds funnier in Italian lol).

When you know you look crazy cool, your whole attitude and demeanor changes dramatically. You walk different, move different, say cöcky things without a second thought. You become arrogant.

You become Chad.
Agreed, especially considering most guys only wear 2-3 of the same colors for every outfit.

Wearing so much as flat front pastel red shorts and a short sleeve patterned blue button down is enough to get me labelled as a "hipster" and "prep" by guys. Women definitely like it though, so who cares.


I've found the most effective way of peac0cking is to have a cool hairstyle. However, if you have thinning hair or a receding hairline, you can always shave your head and run viking beard game. Yes, I'm aware that the beard thing is kinda getting played out, but some guys can still pull it off if they do so in a tasteful manner.


View attachment 4363

View attachment 4364
Hairstyles like that are wayyyyyyyy too high maintenance and tryhard. It's just not worth it. I do get a high quality haircut but nothing that requires hair gel and trims every 2 weeks to maintain.
 
Last edited:

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
A story to tell about a distinctive article can help you DHV when a girl notices.

12039341_10205286560026836_572340422877656301_n.jpg

This is a Vostok Europe with tritium filled tubes for hour markers. Unlike a normal watch they don't need to absorb any light to glow in the dark. They'll glow for decades until the tritium wears out. The watch itself is milled from a piece of titanium from a scrapped Russian submarine hull, K162 Anchar.

I made that last part up. No girl has ever realized.

It's not lying, it's flirting.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Sunglasses (not the basic ones in my pic)
Watches
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

sosumba

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2019
Messages
169
Reaction score
87
A story to tell about a distinctive article can help you DHV when a girl notices.

This is a Vostok Europe
Dude, your clothes collection must cost a fortune. Do you some for the club and then have regular clothes in the day? Also, do you have some specific cleaning routine for the shoes?
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
I very rarely attend clubs any more, more for the lack of my kind of music, plus I don't drink much. Wearing expensive stuff in a club environment can lead to damaged stuff when drunkards trip over you and tread on your shoes.

I used to actually brush underneath my shoes with a toothbrush and soap after wearing them, every time. Lmao! Now I just wear them and try to avoid getting them dirty.
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
Anything that makes you stand out in the crowd. Something someone would mention if someone wanted to find you in a crowd of over a thousand people.

Could be a unique hat, loud shirt, etc.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Colours.

View attachment 4360

Bright T shirts or sneakers. It sounds tacky and it can be. I follow my own rules; sneakers are one overall colour whereas a T shirt should be either black or white plus the colour of my sneakers. Or inverted; a bright T shirt plus black or white + that same colour sneakers. Sometimes I wear other eye catching articles like the hat in the picture, but usually I keep it as bold and simple as possible.

The two colour rule; notice how I'm only wearing black plus the fluorescent yellow. Otherwise you can peacock by dressing normally but drawing attention to one eye catching accessory like a bright coloured watch, preferably oversized (50 millimetres & up). The one in the picture is actually 65 millimetres, but it's black with a dark yellow tinted crystal, so it matches but doesn't distract from the sneakers. The yellow bracelet was actually a gift from my English language class of five year old brats, lol.

Keep it bold and simple. And be ready with sassy comebacks for guys and even girls who are threatened by your confident use of colours. "Wow are you a gay?" one girl asked, I replied "what a shame for you" (it sounds funnier in Italian lol).

When you know you look crazy cool, your whole attitude and demeanor changes dramatically. You walk different, move different, say cöcky things without a second thought. You become arrogant.

You become Chad.
Didn't he kill himself?
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I remember being on a date at a bar a few years ago and the girl I was with kept looking at this dude with some sort of feather thing in his hair. She kept saying "what is that!!?" and looking at him with this mix of bemusement and intrigue. Ever since then it kind of reminded me the power of peacocking when done right.

Anyone have success with more understated things like eyeglasses, hats, shoes?
For me, my attention grabber is just walking around with one of my nuts hanging out. Always works. ;'p
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
I got myself a big Police watch. Around $120 and I just bought it because that's the only type of watch I use/like.
A lot of women complimented me on the watch, even girlfriends of my mates.
You don't have to dress like a clown, a little detail is usually enough.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top