Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Simple peacocking ideas?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember being on a date at a bar a few years ago and the girl I was with kept looking at this dude with some sort of feather thing in his hair. She kept saying "what is that!!?" and looking at him with this mix of bemusement and intrigue. Ever since then it kind of reminded me the power of peacocking when done right.

Anyone have success with more understated things like eyeglasses, hats, shoes?

Last edited:

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colours.

13502723_10206990746310428_9114676030369479535_o.jpg

Bright T shirts or sneakers. It sounds tacky and it can be. I follow my own rules; sneakers are one overall colour whereas a T shirt should be either black or white plus the colour of my sneakers. Or inverted; a bright T shirt plus black or white + that same colour sneakers. Sometimes I wear other eye catching articles like the hat in the picture, but usually I keep it as bold and simple as possible.

The two colour rule; notice how I'm only wearing black plus the fluorescent yellow. Otherwise you can peacock by dressing normally but drawing attention to one eye catching accessory like a bright coloured watch, preferably oversized (50 millimetres & up). The one in the picture is actually 65 millimetres, but it's black with a dark yellow tinted crystal, so it matches but doesn't distract from the sneakers. The yellow bracelet was actually a gift from my English language class of five year old brats, lol.

Keep it bold and simple. And be ready with sassy comebacks for guys and even girls who are threatened by your confident use of colours. "Wow are you a gay?" one girl asked, I replied "what a shame for you" (it sounds funnier in Italian lol).

When you know you look crazy cool, your whole attitude and demeanor changes dramatically. You walk different, move different, say cöcky things without a second thought. You become arrogant.

You become Chad.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When everyone else is trying to stand out, but I do the opposite. I end up standing out, by default.

Zero effort required.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
When you know you look crazy cool, your whole attitude and demeanor changes dramatically. You walk different, move different, say cöcky things without a second thought. You become arrogant.

You become Chad.
I used to dress like that in my early teens, abt 12 to 14 years old, it was the 80's and I was into breakdancing, joined and won a few competitions, hence the dress code, meaning I do understand what you're trying to get across.

In reference to the quoted post above, instead of putting on cloths, have you ever tried being just mentally that?

If so, you won't need cloths to define you, you just need the frame and you become as the above quoted.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peacocking works if you have looks to begin with

That guy with a feather for example, that could have easily been used as grounds for rejection, but he was probably tall and good looking, so all of a sudden it's becomes interesting

Women are geniuses at this. They will tell everyone, including even themselves, the reason they chose a guy was "because of his shoes"

Do you really buy that? Because most guys do. They're off down the shoe store bleeding their wallets dry

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colours.

View attachment 4360

Bright T shirts or sneakers. It sounds tacky and it can be. I follow my own rules; sneakers are one overall colour whereas a T shirt should be either black or white plus the colour of my sneakers. Or inverted; a bright T shirt plus black or white + that same colour sneakers. Sometimes I wear other eye catching articles like the hat in the picture, but usually I keep it as bold and simple as possible.

The two colour rule; notice how I'm only wearing black plus the fluorescent yellow. Otherwise you can peacock by dressing normally but drawing attention to one eye catching accessory like a bright coloured watch, preferably oversized (50 millimetres & up). The one in the picture is actually 65 millimetres, but it's black with a dark yellow tinted crystal, so it matches but doesn't distract from the sneakers. The yellow bracelet was actually a gift from my English language class of five year old brats, lol.

Keep it bold and simple. And be ready with sassy comebacks for guys and even girls who are threatened by your confident use of colours. "Wow are you a gay?" one girl asked, I replied "what a shame for you" (it sounds funnier in Italian lol).

You become Chad.
Bruh, I must say that you pull that off quite well. For a guy, it takes guts to wear bright colors like that and it would definitely catch attention from females. Some girls might think it looks weird, some girls might think it looks cool, some girls might think it looks silly, but bottom line is that you got their attention. And once you have their attention you can transition into some conversation.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found the most effective way of peac0cking is to have a cool hairstyle. However, if you have thinning hair or a receding hairline, you can always shave your head and run viking beard game. Yes, I'm aware that the beard thing is kinda getting played out, but some guys can still pull it off if they do so in a tasteful manner.

download (1).jpg

images.jpg

Bald-With-Beard.jpg

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peacocking works if you have looks to begin with

That guy with a feather for example, that could have easily been used as grounds for rejection, but he was probably tall and good looking, so all of a sudden it's becomes interesting

Women are geniuses at this. They will tell everyone, including even themselves, the reason they chose a guy was "because of his shoes"

Do you really buy that? Because most guys do. They're off down the shoe store bleeding their wallets dry
The guy with the feather was in fact good looking had longish hair and was at least 6'2, looked Australian.

I am decent looking myself so I figured I might as well capitalize on it to the fullest extent without breaking my bank.

Colours.

You become Chad.
Agreed, especially considering most guys only wear 2-3 of the same colors for every outfit.

Wearing so much as flat front pastel red shorts and a short sleeve patterned blue button down is enough to get me labelled as a "hipster" and "prep" by guys. Women definitely like it though, so who cares.

I've found the most effective way of peac0cking is to have a cool hairstyle. However, if you have thinning hair or a receding hairline, you can always shave your head and run viking beard game. Yes, I'm aware that the beard thing is kinda getting played out, but some guys can still pull it off if they do so in a tasteful manner.

View attachment 4363

View attachment 4364
Hairstyles like that are wayyyyyyyy too high maintenance and tryhard. It's just not worth it. I do get a high quality haircut but nothing that requires hair gel and trims every 2 weeks to maintain.

Last edited:

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A story to tell about a distinctive article can help you DHV when a girl notices.

12039341_10205286560026836_572340422877656301_n.jpg

This is a Vostok Europe with tritium filled tubes for hour markers. Unlike a normal watch they don't need to absorb any light to glow in the dark. They'll glow for decades until the tritium wears out. The watch itself is milled from a piece of titanium from a scrapped Russian submarine hull, K162 Anchar.

I made that last part up. No girl has ever realized.

It's not lying, it's flirting.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sunglasses (not the basic ones in my pic)
Watches

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
A story to tell about a distinctive article can help you DHV when a girl notices.

This is a Vostok Europe
Dude, your clothes collection must cost a fortune. Do you some for the club and then have regular clothes in the day? Also, do you have some specific cleaning routine for the shoes?

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I very rarely attend clubs any more, more for the lack of my kind of music, plus I don't drink much. Wearing expensive stuff in a club environment can lead to damaged stuff when drunkards trip over you and tread on your shoes.

I used to actually brush underneath my shoes with a toothbrush and soap after wearing them, every time. Lmao! Now I just wear them and try to avoid getting them dirty.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything that makes you stand out in the crowd. Something someone would mention if someone wanted to find you in a crowd of over a thousand people.

Could be a unique hat, loud shirt, etc.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Colours.

View attachment 4360

You become Chad.
Didn't he kill himself?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I remember being on a date at a bar a few years ago and the girl I was with kept looking at this dude with some sort of feather thing in his hair. She kept saying "what is that!!?" and looking at him with this mix of bemusement and intrigue. Ever since then it kind of reminded me the power of peacocking when done right.

Anyone have success with more understated things like eyeglasses, hats, shoes?
For me, my attention grabber is just walking around with one of my nuts hanging out. Always works. ;'p

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got myself a big Police watch. Around $120 and I just bought it because that's the only type of watch I use/like.
A lot of women complimented me on the watch, even girlfriends of my mates.
You don't have to dress like a clown, a little detail is usually enough.