Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Simple Conlusion: By Gene Simmons

Gene Simmons

Don Juan
Reaction score
It has occured to me that as young men, we all want the hottie of our choice. I among many others come to this site to seek an emotional discharge to people we don't even know. The thing with that is we are so eager to have anybody hear our problems that we ask Joe Somebody what to do with our hopeless lives. It's not that we are hopeless, but really want to share the same problems which comforts us to know that I'm not the only one. High school life is arguably one of the most frustrating times of our lives because we always want to make the best of it no matter what. There are Jocks, Stoners,Nerds then there is people like me who have friends in all of those areas and is a loner. I am one of those people who doesn't fear rejection as much as I do a scarred reputation. If I go try to hook up with a junior and I'm a freshmen and I fail with my friends watching and her friends watching then their intial reaction is to think I'm a complete joke. That there is the most scary part of it all for me. I have only one true friend, but the rest are just aqcuaitances who would turn on me on the turn of a dime. In other words, they would never let me live it down because that is how hasty some people can be. I'm just an easy going guy, not crossing any lines and I'm a caring indivdual most all the time.

A few words to people who don't care about people like me on this forum. I can guarantee that you were like me when you joined this thing but why some of you are so bitter is simply because you got what you came for and you probably already have your babe. I have a friend who I had known almost all of my life and turned on me with your circumstances. He was like me then he got a girlfriend. Me and him used to talk about wrestling then it changed. He had a girlfriend and I didn't, but that gave him the right to call me a loser for still watching wrestling. He never offered to invite me with his "new" friends to go bowling or anything because he thought my character would bring out his old self and I would make him look bad. I have been disowned many times. My only cure is music and self pride. I don't take intoxicants because I know my parents would disown me then I would lose myself, but I'm stronger then that. The message is to refrain from hurting others self esteem, because in essence you are hurting yourself, and it will catch up with you down the road.

From here on out I'm going to have a bad ass attitude in store for anybody that wants some. I'm not going to be afraid to wink and smile at a girl anymore. If they don't like it, fine, but they are missing the boat because I'm going to be a better understanding husband to a lucky woman someday, when you're stuck with Jock Jack who had a career altering sports injury that leaves him sitting on his fat ass every weekend watching what he could've been. I'm am renergized, I have full confidence in anything I do now. That girl I like is going to know about my feelings before she leaves high school one way or another.

Last edited:

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bitterness at its best...

read the bible
hahahaa j/k :p

hey, good for you on the "I don't care" attitude..... just two things:
a) stop being bitter. Just cuz stuff sucks for you doesn't mean you have to try to drag others down. that is NOT cool under ANY circumstance, especially for dj's
b) we tell people to read teh bible if they are asking severely obvious questions, and all they needed to do is read the first article of the bible and the answer would be given...... there is *alot* of discussion that goes on in these forums about furthering DJhood, real life stuff, and just good dicussion in general.... HOWEVER, we would also appreciate it if people would either search for their question, or read the bible, before asking a question we see three times a day....

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with seloifter's reasons for repeatedly typing the phrase, "READ THE F'ING BIBLE!" hundreds of times over.

As for you situation Gene:
People forget. As easily as they think that you're a loser, people will believe you are a winner. The first thing is that you first must believe that you are such. One minute you get rejected by a junior, peeps will be raggin on you left and right. Next minute you score a date with a hot chick that everybody would like to bang, and you're the man of the hour baby!

So read the Bible again, and do the shiet you gotta do.

Reaction score
lol guys he's hit phase 2 already which is rather normal. post here whining - post here jerky...

anyways good steed my good man you're one step closer

Gene Simmons

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not trying to drag anybody down, because I'm not that deep in the hole. Man, can't you guys comprehend anything? Read it again. I'm not talking to you all when I say that though. Neumonic, I don't know what your're getting at but just leave it be. Thanks for the helpful tips and trying to make me feel bad.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gene Simmons
I'm not trying to drag anybody down, because I'm not that deep in the hole. Man, can't you guys comprehend anything? Read it again. I'm not talking to you all when I say that though. Neumonic, I don't know what your're getting at but just leave it be. Thanks for the helpful tips and trying to make me feel bad.
When I was in phase 2, I only turned into an ******* towards women. You're not gay...are you?

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ronny_Neumonic
When I was in phase 2, I only turned into an ******* towards women. You're not gay...are you?
Shush you!

:p

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ronny_Neumonic
Dammit, Ronny....how many times do we have to tell you that trying to pick up newbies is a no-no?:p

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luscious
Dammit, Ronny....how many times do we have to tell you that trying to pick up newbies is a no-no?:p

how can I help it if the newbies like the ****?