Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Simp question about friendly cashier

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You see a cashier you want to talk to but has a lineup. There are three cashiers next to her that are free.

Is it the real simp thing to wait in line? This middle aged tooking cashier has children so lets make it a total simp scenario.

What did I do? We said hi to each other then I went to the free cashier. Did not end up talking with her afterwards and emotionally ignored the other cashier lady whon was yonger and unlikely to be tied over friendly middle age cashier.

The simp say go after friendly lady even if you had to wait in line because you may feel more blood chemistry with her and have a good time. I think I acted above my simp tendencies today and may have been an enabler if I give validation like that.

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s understandable that you felt a little nervous and anxiety on just the thought of you approaching. What was it that you were expecting the outcome to be? You didn’t do anything. You only validate women if they need validation from you or are insecure which most women tend to be. You didn’t build rapport, you didn’t engage, you didn’t flirt, you didn’t qualify or anything else but just doing mental gymnastics in your head and making a thread about it to get peoples perspective. I understand that because of the pandemic women might be hesitant to give out there number but doesn’t hurt to try.

Next time if you see a cashier or any woman you like...make a move rather then over analyzing the situation to death. There is a lot of good information and articles on this website. Read, absorb and then do your best to apply them. On top of that you are a “master Don Juan” so you should be past the basics or I would hope so. Good luck!!

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s understandable that you felt a little nervous and anxiety on just the thought of you approaching. What was it that you were expecting the outcome to be? You didn’t do anything. You only validate women if they need validation from you or are insecure which most women tend to be. You didn’t build rapport, you didn’t engage, you didn’t flirt, you didn’t qualify or anything else but just doing mental gymnastics in your head and making a thread about it to get peoples perspective. I understand that because of the pandemic women might be hesitant to give out there number but doesn’t hurt to try.
I was thinking of approaching after I was finished with the other cashier, but the whole area got crowded with other people and she looked occupied herself (the other customers there were women). There were like two or three other women there she was talking with and my cart was full and heading out.

Lets reiterate here. Your idea of approaching would have been to stay in the line as opposed to a back-end approach where you attempt to hang-around the area or go back into the store and wait around until its less busy and then approach?

Charismo said:
Next time if you see a cashier or any woman you like...make a move rather then over analyzing the situation to death. There is a lot of good information and articles on this website. Read, absorb and then do your best to apply them. On top of that you are a “master Don Juan” so you should be past the basics or I would hope so. Good luck!!
And you are saying it was a mistake to go to another cashier after we waved at each other when there was a wait on that line because that would not be making a move if I expected to approach her afterwards?

I've approached other cashiers before and re-connected afterwards with a cashier I like. It's not like you are cheating on someone by visiting another cashier to check out your groceries or goods?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, I thought Simping is the modern expression for what would used to have been called AFC/chode-like moves or what is known as "supplicating behaviour". That you win a girl over by being nice, endearing and jumping over whatever hoop there is to get to her.

The next time there is some confusion, I'll just carry an extra pair of headphones and watch something on my smartphone. This is the only way to zone-out of an area where I'm feeling anxiety because my mind is on the screen, not the environment. I'll carry a pair headphones or something. Pre-pandemic, the smartphone was used extensively during line-ups.

But again, if a place is that crowded, during a stay-at-home lockdown pandemic, then it's just best to get out of there since a place should not have that many people anyway congregated in one spot.

We had at least two other very pleasant interactions in the past and she said I have the same first name as her biological brother.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Waaaay too much thought here. You know what they say, the more you think the harder it is.

Just stand in line if you wanna talk to her, whether there is 1 person in line or 10.

Who knows? Maybe she'll notice or wonder and say something to facilitate the convo when you get up there.

Jump, then think later...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My folks would not like her for me anyway, especially my mother. Normally if I'm dealing with a lady, I talk to my mother about it. This means she's not really a prospect (because she has kids?) and my emotions went out of control to make a thread like this. I should only be worked up with actual prospects.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recall having a discussion with you on last weeks "gaming a cashier" posting. You sound a lot more authentic on this posting - which I can appreciate.

Cashiers are one of the more difficult types to game. Personally, I find them more difficult than a cold approach. It's not their personalty or anything. It's because we only have a small window of time to build rapport (a line could be behind us and/or she could be preoccupied due to the fast pace of her job).

Women typically require a little warming up and if you strike immediately (without getting her to drop defenses) , it's probably going to be too premature and backfire. If you return another day to make new purchases (and build on that previous 1st impression) the odds are that she may not be working that day.

Lately, I haven't met a cashier worth approaching. But I've been working on approach that I think could work within the limited window of opportunity. Once I try it on for size, I'll make a posting about it (no matter if I succeed or get rejected) and see if any of you want to offer some tweaking.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some store cashiers will be friendly with many customers and many customers will try to be in that line as they over time build some report. they will do this with both men and women, even more, common in smaller towns. that line might be longer because other ppl also want to visit with their friend the cashier. no one will know or even think that you have a romantic idea about her, they will just think you prefer to chat with her over the others if they even notice or care. do dress and look your best.

be nice and friendly to the other cashiers, if you can chat with them also about something friendly. pay them some compliment, but not too much.

if you are chatting at checkout with the one you're interested in and she is busy with a line, don't try to game her (yet...). do find out her name so that you can call her by name when you come in the store. most any question she might ask you should have a cheerful and fun response. if she asks what your doing today have an answer that sounds interesting but true.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some store cashiers will be friendly with many customers and many customers will try to be in that line as they over time build some report. they will do this with both men and women, even more, common in smaller towns. that line might be longer because other ppl also want to visit with their friend the cashier. no one will know or even think that you have a romantic idea about her, they will just think you prefer to chat with her over the others if they even notice or care. do dress and look your best.

be nice and friendly to the other cashiers, if you can chat with them also about something friendly. pay them some compliment, but not too much.

if you are chatting at checkout with the one you're interested in and she is busy with a line, don't try to game her (yet...). do find out her name so that you can call her by name when you come in the store. most any question she might ask you should have a cheerful and fun response. if she asks what your doing today have an answer that sounds interesting but true.
That is some good info.

The worst cashier fail I remember is when I asked this nice cashier girl, if she finished her Christmas shopping. She answered she had one more gift to get for someone, then asked me the same question. I went blank-face and said I don't celebrate Christmas that way since I'm not really close to anyone. Awkward. She wished me a merry Christmas and we reconnected again after the new year. That was another girl though.

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look man you need to take a deeeeep breath and relax. I’m not attacking you or anything...all I was saying is that you didn’t do anything. All of this WAS and IS in your head. You need to stop analyzing and overthinking yourself out of approaching and meeting women. Just go with the flow. Feel out the situation and see where it takes you.

The problem is that you are fantasizing about an immediate relationship and want to take her to your mom which has to be done carefully. Anyone that you want your mom to meet has to be screened throughly and her character scrutinized which takes time. I understand that you are thinking long term which is fine but make sure you are in the right state of mind to do so.

You have to get over the trap of thinking so hard and thinking yourself out of potential gf’s. Take more ACT-ion and put yourself into uncomfortable situations and you will start to get the hang of it.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's much more story to what I'm about to say, but I'm going to leave stuff out because it would be a long type up.... I used to go to this check cashing place, and there was this woman I always talked to, and I could tell she was feeling me... so one day I went in, and I was waiting in line, there were two people ahead of me, one on each side(there were only two women working)

The other woman's line opened up first, so like you, I had a choice to make. Either go up to the open window, or wait for the woman I wanted to deal with to be done.... I went to the open window. The other woman I wanted to see did greet me when she was free, but that was it. Kind of just like how you and that chick said hi to each other

Now I said all that to say THIS.... I should have waited for her line to open up. I could tell that's what she wanted me to do. Sometimes you can be a favorite customer, just like they are your favorite provider. Don't overlook that. Who gives af what people think, do what you want. You're the paying customer, you get in line with whoever you think provides the best service or makes you feel the best. When people go to the barbershop they wait for THEIR barber, not whoever gets done first. They have a preference on who they want servicing them

I never saw her again

I only shared this because corrector is one of my favorite posters. Nobody else respond to this. I hate all of you

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
You see a cashier you want to talk to but has a lineup. There are three cashiers next to her that are free.

Is it the real simp thing to wait in line? This middle aged tooking cashier has children so lets make it a total simp scenario.

What did I do? We said hi to each other then I went to the free cashier. Did not end up talking with her afterwards and emotionally ignored the other cashier lady whon was yonger and unlikely to be tied over friendly middle age cashier.

The simp say go after friendly lady even if you had to wait in line because you may feel more blood chemistry with her and have a good time. I think I acted above my simp tendencies today and may have been an enabler if I give validation like that.
You just consistently make zero eye contact with her while she’s serving you. Keep doing this, and it will eat away at her self esteem because she’ll feel like, ‘Am I that ugly he can’t even bare to look at me?’ Then she’ll feel compelled to talk to you... to be validated by you.

Remember: women have low self esteem. Why do you think they’re terrified to leave the house without makeup? Because they all feel ugly without it. You do anything to pick at these self esteem wounds, they begin to feel inferior to you. And all you need to do each time you get served, remain indifferent, and look elsewhere. Giving her eye contact, is giving her attention and validation.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm confused. Did you ask her out?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm confused. Did you ask her out?
I haven't asked her out, however, if I have the opportunity to do so again and things lead in that direction (the great rapport is maintained the next time I see her and it lends itself in that direction) then I'll certainly update this thread. So far, we have some compatibility as it pertains to talking about movies. Again, the store did look very busy yesterday and I didn't have that many groceries with me so I can't say that yesterday was an ideal day for that.

Normally I write up threads whenever I feel I missed something at the moment because I'm not used to dealing with women out there, who appear to be interested in me that I really like or feel chemistry with so I feel it if something feels like its missed.

What I've learned by this thread so far is that, as far as a value decision is concerned, it's better to wait in a line, or let people pass ahead of you in order to reach a cashier you want to talk with, than to do mental gymnastics about it and put everything to risk where nothing might happen as the opportunity itself is gone for that time. I think at least this is clear.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't asked her out, however, if I have the opportunity to do so again and things lead in that direction (the great rapport is maintained the next time I see her and it lends itself in that direction) then I'll certainly update this thread. So far, we have some compatibility as it pertains to talking about movies. Again, the store did look very busy yesterday and I didn't have that many groceries with me so I can't say that yesterday was an ideal day for that.

Normally I write up threads whenever I feel I missed something at the moment because I'm not used to dealing with women out there, who appear to be interested in me that I really like or feel chemistry with so I feel it if something feels like its missed.

What I've learned by this thread so far is that, as far as a value decision is concerned, it's better to wait in a line, or let people pass ahead of you in order to reach a cashier you want to talk with, than to do mental gymnastics about it and put everything to risk where nothing might happen as the opportunity itself is gone for that time. I think at least this is clear.
Yes, you have to take every opportunity that you get. Rejection is better than regret. Sometimes you can go back to the same place but never see that person again.