Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

simon leviev

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

For all the red pilled guys out there , look at this guy who is a con artist and tricked women giving him money

Being frank to yourself , you will actually accept that he is not that good looking but has a good style which helps

most of the guys can reach that level of appearance if they invest in it one way or the other

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Feminists and sjws will use this guy for years as an example of why "men are bad".

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminists and sjws will use this guy for years as an example of why "men are bad"
mass outrage & hysteria. already all over facebook etc.

yet I bet each and everyone has finessed a man this last month of some dinner date. where he has picked up 80% of the tab.

Last edited:

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
mass outrage & hysteria. already all over facebook etc.

yet I bet each and everyone has finessed a man this last month of some dinner date. where he as picked up 80% of the tab.
Women openly brag about it it on social media, we really live in a very gynocentric society.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

For all the red pilled guys out there , look at this guy who is a con artist and tricked women giving him money

Being frank to yourself , you will actually accept that he is not that good looking but has a good style which helps

most of the guys can reach that level of appearance if they invest in it one way or the other
He conned his victims by pretending to be a billionaire. They didn't fall for him because of his looks.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He conned his victims by pretending to be a billionaire. They didn't fall for him because of his looks.
I think that it is a mix of both : money + looks

maybe a guy who pumps up a look like him will not have crazy results , but for sure he will do decently well

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

He had private jets and 5 star hotels. Obviously the gold diggers were attracted to that like moths to a flame. The con was that he´d bait them, bang them and then get them to "lend" him a bit of their own money believing that they´d later get a big payback. In reality he was just spending their money on the next girl.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that it is a mix of both : money + looks

maybe a guy who pumps up a look like him will not have crazy results , but for sure he will do decently well
The guy is not Harvey Weinstein but he's not exactly a male model either. He is a very average looking dude, of below average height (5'8). But for the billionaire scam, I doubt he'd be doing decently well.