Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Silly girls, trying to make a comeback..

WhiteSoledShoes

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is always happens to me...

You ever talking to a girl, all flirty like, keeping pretty strong eye contact, and you say something that you know is incredibly witty and freakin' amazingly clever...then of course she laughs, and then she says some bull**** stupid comment back just for the sake of saying something and not looking like a dumbass.....like it's not funny, in anyway, and you are just thinking :trouble: listen ho, you need to shut the hell up and just be amazed at what I just said.

I always end up making a gay fake laugh to try and cut some awkward out...not to make her feel stupid. If any of you have similar experiences what do you do? And should I laugh even when things aren't funny?

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WhiteSoledShoes said:
:trouble: listen ho, you need to shut the hell up and just be amazed at what I just said.
wow youre my hero... that is hilarious.

and yes i know what you mean...

what i do is:

smile with no teeth (more of a smirk), and just "chuckle" just barely loud enough for her to hear you with the smile-smirk face, and make your eyes kinda big...

and say "haha you're so lame." or "oh godddd that was super lame."

(it's hard to describe something so passive.)

snowbert

Reaction score
Yes I really recognise that. I had the same thing, but I was in a group so I just said, safe it girl, you're not funny

Speaking of comebacks, does anyone have a good comeback on the 'Are you deaf'-question?

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate this...usually I just stare at her like she's the stupidest person in the world, then they usually get uncomfortable and ask why I'm staring and I tell them that that was the stupidest thing I've ever heard....

Gahh...maybe not the best way to deal with it, but I can't handle stupidity very well.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
Here's what i do, converstaion from aim

girl: WHAT KIND OF CARS DO VIETNAMESE PEOPLE DRIVE?!?!?
me: what?
girl: aDUMAtic
me: you're an idiot
girl: WHAT YOU DONT THINK THAT'S FUNNY?!
me: stfv

she then proceeded to talk about something else

and yes this REALLY happened. although i kind of have the rappart with this girl to tell her stfv out of nowhere, i do this kinda stuff to lots of girls. Amazingly, being amazingly blunt has pretty awesome effects.

another example today in class

this girl was just rambling some really stupid stuff (she's a really weird girl in general, but she's hot)
i turn to my 2 buddies and i just say
"she's weird" just barely loud enough for her to hear. (i didn't whisper it or anything i just said it)

my 2 friends looked at me like i was crazy, then just broke out laughing. i'm not sure if she heard me and ignored me or if she didn't hear me, but being blunt is awesome!

I also straight up said no to a girl that asked me to prom, i'm glad she didn't ask why because i would have probably told her that i do n't dig fat chicks