"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Silence and distance....even if its your own fault?

Designer Man

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2018
Messages
178
Reaction score
46
Age
40
Ok, update

Didn't talk to her at all yesterday. She text me this morning asking if I'm ok. I said yes and asked if we can talk.

We spoke on the phone like nothing had happened and she has asked me to move back in with her from next month but said we need to sit down first and discuss the financial side of it and how much it'll cost me. I said ok and said I'll do my share of the housework and stuff.

Seems a fast turnaround. I hope she isn't just asking me back to help ease the financial burden. I hope it's for real reasons.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Ok, update

Didn't talk to her at all yesterday. She text me this morning asking if I'm ok. I said yes and asked if we can talk.

We spoke on the phone like nothing had happened and she has asked me to move back in with her from next month but said we need to sit down first and discuss the financial side of it and how much it'll cost me. I said ok and said I'll do my share of the housework and stuff.

Seems a fast turnaround. I hope she isn't just asking me back to help ease the financial burden. I hope it's for real reasons.
Financial assistance. I think you should've been fvcking and spending time together first.
 

Designer Man

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2018
Messages
178
Reaction score
46
Age
40
Financial assistance. I think you should've been fvcking and spending time together first.
We used to live together four months ago for 2 years. Before that we met up and done all the fcking and spending time together. I moved out because I didn't do my fair share around the house. Lesson learnt now.

I just hope she's doing it for proper reasons though
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
We used to live together four months ago for 2 years. Before that we met up and done all the fcking and spending time together. I moved out because I didn't do my fair share around the house. Lesson learnt now.

I just hope she's doing it for proper reasons though
Okay. Your good if you pick up chores and your sex and affection needs are met. So yeah the last time was your fault. Sometimes they like having YOU in there in particular. All I ask is you fvck her good and fvck her azz to sleep. Be a little more responsible, you don't have to pay full bills so both you help each other.
 

Designer Man

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2018
Messages
178
Reaction score
46
Age
40
My mood has completely lifted. Feel on a massive high right now. Am I doing the right thing? I think so. It's not gonna be a walk in the park but cohabiting is not straightforward. I promise I'm not gonna argue, I've been given a final chance to put things right
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Designer Man

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2018
Messages
178
Reaction score
46
Age
40
Okay. Your good if you pick up chores and your sex and affection needs are met. So yeah the last time was your fault. Sometimes they like having YOU in there in particular. All I ask is you fvck her good and fvck her azz to sleep. Be a little more responsible, you don't have to pay full bills so both you help each other.
Yea we're talking a 60/40 split with me being the 60. It's because there are outstanding electric bills from last year when I lived there or something and I wasn't paying enough.

As long as she puts the effort in as well. I don't want to be feeling miserable again like I did last time.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
My mood has completely lifted. Feel on a massive high right now. Am I doing the right thing? I think so. It's not gonna be a walk in the park but cohabiting is not straightforward. I promise I'm not gonna argue, I've been given a final chance to put things right
Stay on your purpose outside the of the house. Manage enough time for chores and relationship stuff. But definitely have passion outs her. Like spaz says our self improvement is our full time job and women our part time.
 

Designer Man

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2018
Messages
178
Reaction score
46
Age
40
Stay on your purpose outside the of the house. Manage enough time for chores and relationship stuff. But definitely have passion outs her. Like spaz says our self improvement is our full time job and women our part time.
Still make time for friends and stuff?

I've just been sent this photo from my recent vacation. Puts me on a high just looking at it

Screenshot_20180805-135924_WhatsApp.jpg
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
I say inside of six months she will get mad at you for ome reason and you are going to hear "get out of MY place! LEAVE! NOW!"
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Designer Man

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2018
Messages
178
Reaction score
46
Age
40
Stay on your purpose outside the of the house. Manage enough time for chores and relationship stuff. But definitely have passion outs her. Like spaz says our self improvement is our full time job and women our part time.
Yes I agree. I'm gonna keep pushing hard in my career and working my arse off. Make time for friends more often and keep hitting the gym.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
I say inside of six months she will get mad at you for some reason and you are going to hear "get out of MY place! LEAVE! NOW!"
Even if things are going well?
did you actually read what I said?
YES, she cant even admit when she's wrong, how in the world is it ever going to 'work out' bettween you two?

What's going to happen is that you are going to put your foot down, call her on some sh1t, and she's going to get so 'mad' (flustered) that she is going to order you out.

I'd say 'make sure you are on the lease so she cant arbitrarily order you out' but when things turn super ugly, you are going to need an out.

Have fun!
 

Designer Man

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2018
Messages
178
Reaction score
46
Age
40
did you actually read what I said?
YES, she cant even admit when she's wrong, how in the world is it ever going to 'work out' bettween you two?

What's going to happen is that you are going to put your foot down, call her on some sh1t, and she's going to get so 'mad' (flustered) that she is going to order you out.

I'd say 'make sure you are on the lease so she cant arbitrarily order you out' but when things turn super ugly, you are going to need an out.

Have fun!
Appreciate the advice but I don't think she would be that irrational. I hope you're wrong but we will see.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
keep us updated, i have a feeling this is going to be good reading
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Designer Man

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2018
Messages
178
Reaction score
46
Age
40
keep us updated, i have a feeling this is going to be good reading
After reading and learning on this forum, I feel equipped to go back there positive and not slip into the needy insecure behaviour that cost me. I will return as the oak tree not phased by anything and will do my best to help out as long as she also puts the effort in with me. I have 3 weeks to make the knowledge stick and not let anything get to me.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
After reading and learning on this forum, I feel equipped to go back there positive and not slip into the needy insecure behaviour that cost me. I will return as the oak tree not phased by anything and will do my best to help out as long as she also puts the effort in with me. I have 3 weeks to make the knowledge stick and not let anything get to me.
I would put off moving in for 4 months but continue dating. Cite this recent situation as the reason, and the fact that you want to make sure you are both ready for what you are about to take on. If she had any thought that she had you under her thumb, saying that will kill it. If she gets angry, well then, you have another type of valuable answer
 

Designer Man

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2018
Messages
178
Reaction score
46
Age
40
I would put off moving in for 4 months but continue dating. Cite this recent situation as the reason, and the fact that you want to make sure you are both ready for what you are about to take on. If she had any thought that she had you under her thumb, saying that will kill it. If she gets angry, well then, you have another type of valuable answer
We did discuss it on vacation and I asked her if it was to help alleviate her burden and she said no, don't be stupid.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
We did discuss it on vacation and I asked her if it was to help alleviate her burden and she said no, don't be stupid.
of course it is to alleviate her burden! Has she been acting like a loving partner lately? No. Dont you want to shack up with someone who is loving? Someone you dont have to question "is this for financial reasons?"
 
Last edited:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top