Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Signs she's great in bed

Luis_Rancagua

Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember that AskMen.com posted an article that explaines what are the signs that show that women are great in bed. For instance, the article mentions that yoga instructors are normally crazy nymphos in bed. Has anyone here ever read this article? If so, can you fill me in with other details as to what are the signs which shows that women are great in bed.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luis_Rancagua said:
I remember that AskMen.com posted an article that explaines what are the signs that show that women are great in bed. For instance, the article mentions that yoga instructors are normally crazy nymphos in bed. Has anyone here ever read this article? If so, can you fill me in with other details as to what are the signs which shows that women are great in bed.
I haven't read it. Nor have I studied the signs. Here's an idea, just get them in bed and find out :)

honeyshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have not read the article, but I will offer one tell-tale sign.

Watch how good of a dancer she is.

Peace.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty girls often reveal that they are easy to get into bed by the way that they are acting, but it is impossible to know if they are actually good in bed or not. :up:

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What exactly and I mean EXACTLY do you mean by good in bed?

That isn't a joke! You are woundering if a girl is good in bed....

What I hope you are not woundering is... How good she is if I don't do anything.

Listen..

Here it is in man talk. She is going to be as good in bed as you make her. (physical traits aside) Think of it this way.

A Nice car that can go real fast and corner like a MoFo..k?
Driver Pu$$y drives slow and slower around corners.
PLUS
They don't let it warm up before they drive... NOW!

A Nice car that can go real fast and corner like a MoFo..K!
Driver that Drives Fast and has Skills plus Powers out of corners....Equals
Sick Az Test Drive...oh and he warms up the car before opening it up.

OK so in short..

You get the girl so worked up she can't stay dry, she is going to be a hellcat in bed. If you get there hopfully she is into Bondage and she ties you to the bed 'cause you are going to need it.

Final

For the best sign to tell if a girl is good in bed you have to look in one spot.
The Mirrior.

Drive her to passion, and buckle up for safety.

robrulesyou

Don Juan
Reaction score
^ I agree. yoU have to make her beg you to stick it in. Im talking foreplay until she's wet and then some. Make her want it. Tease her so much that she will show you how good she is.

Don't **** her. Make love to her, and right when she thinks she has the hang of what you're doing, throw in a new twist. Keep her guessing.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK....

Love the enthusiasm!!

But getting her there starts a long time before 4Play. Women are like Ovens, They take longer to heat up, but they stay hot longer. If you are waiting till 4 Play to turn on the heat you are lucky for even getting any. Guys are like Range Tops You turn us on you fry something quick and bam your done. But if you treat a woman like that you will be eating a lot of toast... if you get my drift.

Intice her in everyway, draw her in, make her want you so deeply that even phsical consumption can't even reach the void you have ignited in her. That all begains the moment she see's you. That first Spark lights the fuse of her desire, and it is up to you to keep that fuse lit and to increase the fuel to creat a imense explotion.

robrulesyou

Don Juan
Reaction score
zerocelcius said:
OK....

Love the enthusiasm!!

But getting her there starts a long time before 4Play. Women are like Ovens, They take longer to heat up, but they stay hot longer. If you are waiting till 4 Play to turn on the heat you are lucky for even getting any. Guys are like Range Tops You turn us on you fry something quick and bam your done. But if you treat a woman like that you will be eating a lot of toast... if you get my drift.

Intice her in everyway, draw her in, make her want you so deeply that even phsical consumption can't even reach the void you have ignited in her. That all begains the moment she see's you. That first Spark lights the fuse of her desire, and it is up to you to keep that fuse lit and to increase the fuel to creat a imense explotion.
I agree with you. i think you misinterpreted my definition of foreplay.

To me foreplay = everything before sex. taht means, the sweet talk whispering in her ear while you're out and about, just getting close to her and lightly touching her neck or wherever her personal hotspots are, etc.

Im not sure what foreplay is to you, but I mean foreplay includes when the clothes are still on and you haven't even kissed yet.

good tips though ;)

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a yoga instructor.
Great body but nothing special in bed. Pleasing me was never a big priority for her. I dated her for about a year

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When people make posts commenting about a website's article, would their stupid average IQ brain post along a link?

Luis_Rancagua

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hitman10000 said:
When people make posts commenting about a website's article, would their stupid average IQ brain post along a link?
Hitman, that's the problem. AskMen.com has removed the article as of 7-months ago. For this reason I'm asking whether anyone here has read the article, and if so wondering if the article could be posted here.

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
askmen.com is really lame, you are a fool if you listen to anything it says

maxim, on the other hand, does offer tips that are actually useful, but they are just kindergarden stuff, they never go into the details like the dj techniques