"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Signs of interest

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Women are mostly passive, so don't rely on this. However, I have noticed that, looking back, most of the girls that I hooked up with displayed at least some of the following signs:

- Being extra friendly
- Always being available
- Going out of their way to meet up
- Coming physically close
- Being cooperative (not objecting to my plans, ideas etc)
- Reacting positively to physical contact
- Slight nervousness
- Laughing at every joke

It's worth looking out for these signs, because they are highly predictive. Obviously, some are vague and don't necessarily mean anything by themselves, but if you notice these signs you should definitely make a move.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
The most obvious sign is they make time to see (or fvck) you, that's just it.
 
Top