signs of insecurity?

charlie brown

Don Juan
Reaction score
-she calls or texts practically everyday, even though weve only been chillin a wk or 2. and id say i make only 15% of the calls to her
-whenever we talk and shes chillin w/ someone else its usually a guy from home thats her friend.
-when we hang out theres sex tension, so i initiate and go in for the kiss, she always returns and we have fun, but she wont go any further. if she rejects one of my attempts at touch ..in more advanced places.. i stop and turn away.
- shell look me back in the eyes but wont maintain it.
- told me i give her butterflies in her stomach ( test, to see my response? )
- were in a class together, in which we dont really have conversations.
- when we lay in bed she doesnt take off her windbreaker, even though she obviously puts effort into looking good for me ( puts on makeup, jewelery, and nice cleavage bearing shirts.
- she takes forever to meet w/ me. ex. well plan to meet up in my room "in 15 mins," which to her is an hour later.

on a side note, other than the last few moments before she leaves, i make her laugh and shes told me i make her day so much better. i also tease her : ) however, i saw this and started wondering....
The bottom line is:

The more insecure a girl is - the more games she will play.
The less insecure a girl is - the less games she will play

Some girls like attention better than sex they find really attractive.

It's not so much about sex as it is about emotion for a woman. By design, a woman's best sex is when she is really passionate for a guy.

A healthy confident girl will seek an LTR to give her the most pleasure - a good relationship with the best sex due to her passion for the guy

A non-confident insecure girl will manipulate to get attention from several guys they find attractive and the more worthwhile a guy she perceives to be, the less she wants sex or a meaninful relationship with him as she does not feel worthy of, nor comfortable with..... said by, tmpgstx

i may have answered my own question, but i wanted some feedback from some of the masters here.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
charlie brown said:
That's it in a nutshell. However, understand that a woman that is secure with herself won't fall for many of the lines and BS the DJ wannabes throw around. If you don't want the games you had better be strong yourself.

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
man, my wife is very insecure...

for example:

Her:"It is so hard to get up with you and it's pissing me off... you are not the same person that I married.."

Me: "What are you talking about, what did i do now?"

Her: "Your azz should be at home waiting on my phone call, but you always wanna be at your friend's house.."

Me: "I call you from everywhere I go, and I told you that you can call me here, I'm like family, and I'm about to go see a movie with my homies."

Her: "That is so unusual, going to the movies with a bunch of dudes. I never hard of that."

Me: "So you'd rather me go with a girl to the movies?"

Her: "You probably taking a girl out the movies with you.."

Me: "oh, come on! you're the only girl I go anywhere with, why is you trippin? What, you don't want me to go?"

Her: "oh, nah- you can go on youy lil' date with your boyfriends.."

Me: "Nah, I ain't gon' go now.. nevermind.. I'll just stay home and talk to you"

Her: "No, don't change your plans now-- I'm going out tonight too so go out and have your lil' fun.."

- that is what I have to put up with.

King Tuz

Banned
Reaction score
^

:crackup:

HA

And you call yourself Great! :crackup:

Start reading the DJ Bible. I'm willing to bet that you've never even opened it, heh eh?

theSpeculator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
charlie brown said:

Some girls like attention better than sex they find really attractive.

It's not so much about sex as it is about emotion for a woman. By design, a woman's best sex is when she is really passionate for a guy.

A healthy confident girl will seek an LTR to give her the most pleasure - a good relationship with the best sex due to her passion for the guy

A non-confident insecure girl will manipulate to get attention from several guys they find attractive and the more worthwhile a guy she perceives to be, the less she wants sex or a meaninful relationship with him as she does not feel worthy of, nor comfortable with..... said by, tmpgstx
Same thing applies to guys....ie PUA.

Yeah, your girl sound pretty insecure. My advice is if she is causing you more trouble than it is worth, consider breaking up. Staying with a girl like that is not healthy. And the relationship eventually gets worst.

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just like my girl - at first. Bro, YOU have to be the confident/secure one. I like to think that the relationship rests on my shoulders. And I find her lil insecurities... cute.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
charlie brown said:
The bottom line is:

yea...once u realize how insecure and silly games are you stop playing and get more confidence and power