Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

signs of high interest

What is the no 1 sign of high interest when you initially hang out with a woman?

• compliments

Votes: 10 10.6%
  • touching (kino)

Votes: 56 59.6%
  • laughing at anything you say

Votes: 28 29.8%
  • asking lots of questions

Votes: 14 14.9%

• Total voters

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Helter Skelter
#2 because Pook managed to keep one of his posts under 10,000 words and I was able to finish it. :)
Haha. I have some really long posts that make Secret of the Jerk look like nothing!

I know where ali_g is coming from and others looking for 'signs of interest'. Look at this:

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18343

Scroll down and read what Anti-Dump says.

How ironic! That thread and this thread are like reverse mirror images...

Reaction score
A excellent sign of high interest is when a girl initiates - she initiates conversations, initiates touching, intiates to set up a second date or activity, she initiates phone calls, and so on.

Girls ask a lot of questions to guys that they like and I believe this is the main factor to consider when you want to know the 'degree' of interest. I don't mean her asking insignificant or silly questions, rather they should be in depth questions that delve into finding out who you are as an unique individual - she wants to know your thinking, your actions, your aspirations, your likes and dislikes, etc.

However, once she finds out more about you she may lose interest. High Interest in the beginning moments may wither based on what you say, how you say it and how you behave!

TheRock

Don Juan
Reaction score
very simple .ask her out a second time if she agrees right away she is .If she gives you any excuse and I mean any she is not that really interested.

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Signs she's NOT interested

First off i have a question. Why do we want to know this? I mean it is pretty much useless. If thers a hot girl, ur gonna want to approach her anyways.. and signals dont really make it any less scary for me to approach. I could hear "i want to suck your ****" and still be afraid of approaching. So can anyone answer that?

Secondly.. u cant always say ok this did/didnt happen so it definately means THIS. There are always multiple reasons for something happening/not happening. And you shouldnt look at this list and say "oh laughing at everythin u say is #1.. but this chick isnt doing that.. she must not be interested in me. A chick can have a very high interest level and not be doing most of these on this list. Girls show it in different ways... there are much more than on here... even for High Interest Level
Originally posted by Chrispy
I just heard this off of a radio, but thought I should post it here

Top 10 Signs she's NOT interested in you
1) She's not talkative to you (answers are yes/no and brief)
>What if shes shy?
2) She keeps looking around, distracted (no eye contact)
>Again, what if shes submissive to you/shy.
3) She says she has to leave soon
>Maybe,unless she really does have to leave
4) She gets you to dance with her friends (usually less pretty!)
>Ok
5) She says she is expecting someone
>Probly,although thers always the possibility that this is wrong.
7) She talks about other men
>....because she wants you to hurry up and ask her out? It dependens what she says about them.
8) She uses examples to hint lack of interest, like "I don't like short people...I don't like tall people" (and you're short..or tall...she's rejecting you by example!)
>Haha ive never experienced this but sure.
9) She hi-lights that she is very very busy
>Ok
10) She says she has a boyfriend
>Maybe.. we've all read about this/experienced it. Not always a rejection.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheRock
very simple .ask her out a second time if she agrees right away she is .If she gives you any excuse and I mean any she is not that really interested.

A very helpful response. Thanks, I will do that next time.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

6) You offer her a drink and she refuses (girls love free drinks, so if they turn down a drink, they're turning you down too)
8) She uses examples to hint lack of interest, like "I don't like short people...I don't like tall people" (and you're short..or tall...she's rejecting you by example!)

It's pretty common sense, and I read them well...but I have the "problem" of getting good signs, then following up with the call or e-mail, and she turns me down. Then her interest goes up...so how many times should you be asking a girl out before you say NEXT?

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

6) You offer her a drink and she refuses (girls love free drinks, so if they turn down a drink, they're turning you down too)

It's pretty common sense, and I read them well...but I have the "problem" of getting good signs, then following up with the call or e-mail, and she turns me down. Then her interest goes up...so how many times should you be asking a girl out before you say NEXT?
I agree with most of these on the list, but I have to add that most have to be taken in context. Look at how she says these things. This will say almost as much as the words themselves.

As for #9, I've gotten this before, and I think that if you get this, then almost definitely the girl is not that interested in you, especially if there isn't any reason for her to say it. If she says it but offers an alternative, let's say you ask her out on Thursday, but she says she's very busy but can do it on Saturday, then you're ok. The one instance where this happened to me was when the girl and I were totally incompatible, so we both didn't want anything to happen, so it was all good.

As for #10, saying she has a boyfriend, it doesn't mean she's not interested in you, it's just that she can't act on it, even if she's extremely interested. Depends on the girl.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Signs she's NOT interested

Originally posted by becker

As for #10, saying she has a boyfriend, it doesn't mean she's not interested in you, it's just that she can't act on it, even if she's extremely interested. Depends on the girl.
You're right...I have a lot of friends who flirted with girls only to find she was not available at the time. Later, when things didn't work out, some my friends actually hit it off with them...and lived happily ever after :)

ChesterB

Don Juan
Reaction score

Huh? She rejects you, then her IL goes up???
Did you ever get a date after she rejected you?

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Signs she's NOT interested

Originally posted by ChesterB
Huh? She rejects you, then her IL goes up???
Did you ever get a date after she rejected you?
No, because MY IL goes down (i figured she was an attention seeking wh*re).

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Initially I'd say touching is the most powerful sign of IL. Think about it, your more likely to encounter people laughing at your jokes or any combination of the three options than a person touching you, and its all about how they touch you.

redd

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you read previous threads on here about body language etc, i think it becomes quite easy to see when a chick is interested in you , although sometimes you get the odd one that is impossible to read!

HighLowJack

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my world right now I can tell exactly what high interest is.

1. She calls me, I very rarely call her. She is not happy about this, but she keeps calling.
2. She brings me coffee before I get out of bed at least 3 times a week.
3. She bakes me cookies and makes me supper a lot.
4. Over all she seems to be obsessed with me.
5. She cant handle it when im aloof.
6. She comes unglued when she sees an old picture of me and a girl friend. Or if I talk about another girl that I could be interested in. .
7. Before she knows she's going to see me she fixes her self up like she's going out. Make up, nice clothes.....ect.
8. She will have sex with me when ever I want too. As long as I don't call it sex. She prefers making love.
9. She will hang out with me doing nothing just to be with me.

Of course this all scares the crap out of me, and I want to run. Some how I still feel like an AFC trapped in a wolfs clothing.

She is giving me high interest however. Lets see if it lasts

redd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HighLowJack
In my world right now I can tell exactly what high interest is.

3. She bakes me cookies and makes me supper a lot.
8. She will have sex with me when ever I want too. As long as I don't call it sex. She prefers making love.

she bakes me cookies LOL!

and yes having sex with her is usually a good sign of high interest! :rolleyes: ;)