Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Signs of Attraction

Amlothi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova:
I know. I was alluding to that when I wrote the whole "may, possibly, maybe, perhaps" thing.
But at this point, who really cares if she likes you or not? Fvck her (literally and figuratively).

So then, is there no absolute way to know if a girl really likes you for sure, positively, 100%?

------------------
"There are no such things as mixed signals when it comes to women, there is reality and what the guy wants to be reality." - Don Phenom

Who wants to be a DJ when you can be so much more?

CFH25

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea sometime they do all that he listed above. But in my experiences girls freakin never smile at me, only the sunshine chicks. I mean im freakin serious, they just give me the i love you look. Its very confusing to me, i know this because i see certain girls staring at me,they do do some of the things mostly with there hair, eye contact . I wish some girl actually did all the things that the brother mentioned above. But then i guess it would be too easy.

CFH
" Death Rattle Shakes. I see the End and There is No Light"

Pantera

glowstix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the pupil dilating is a proven fact?

Turbobird

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Always assume she is attracted of you. Quit analyzing.

------------------
/Turbobird

Coolbreeze43

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pupil dilating is just one clue. I have to have several other signs to know for sure if they are interested. Like showing of wrists, stroking hair, listening intently, asking questions... etc.
One thing on Pupils dilating, when talking... if you see them all of a sudden get smaller. You are probably saying something that they don't like. If you see them get bigger, you are on the right path. I try to use it to help calibrate the way I talk to them.

Coolbreeze43

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by glowstix:
I read here or somewhere, that is one of the truest signs of attraction. I beleive it. Said that the eyes are the windows to the soul, as cheesy as that sounds, it's true.

The subconcious ones are dead ringers, like the pupil thing, her nervous around you, skin flushing red around you, they can't control it, possibly not aware it's happening.

Also the 'sparkling eyes' IS the pupil thing. That is them getting larger, the sparkle is what you see. If you guys haven't seen it, be keen for noticing it, it'll look like there is a star or diamond in her eye while looking at you, usually while she is smiling, it looks pretty cool IMO.

Her eyes won't do it all the time of course, but you should be able to notice it.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by glowstix:
Psychological studies and experimentation has definitely suggested that pupils will enlarge when a person is attracted or excited (or if it's dark, obviously). The interesting thing is that, in other experiments, when people were shown photos of a person, both exactly the same, except that in one photo the pupils were dilated and in the other they were not, people overwhelmingly found the photo with the enlarged pupils as MORE ATTRACTIVE. Interesting, no?

------------------
CASANOVA

"Now when you talk with her, I don't want you to be the guy in the PG-13 movie that everybody really hopes makes it happen. I want you to be the guy in the rated-R movie who you're not sure if you like yet."
- Trent in "Swingers"

"Woman was God's second mistake."
Friedrich Nietzsche (1844 - 1900)

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Turbobird:

I agree with this... it is pretty much my motto when dealing with women.

------------------
CASANOVA

"Now when you talk with her, I don't want you to be the guy in the PG-13 movie that everybody really hopes makes it happen. I want you to be the guy in the rated-R movie who you're not sure if you like yet."
- Trent in "Swingers"

Coolbreeze43

Don Juan
Reaction score
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a good point. The only time that I don't assume she is attracted is at work, since that can lead to complications.

Coolbreeze43

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good point. The only time that I don't assume she is attracted is at work, since that can lead to complications.

You can assume that all the girls at work want you too, but that you refuse to go out with them because you work with them. It's a nice feeling... "Yeah, you're good-looking, and you want me, but I'm not going to go out with you because I work with you."

------------------
CASANOVA

- Trent in "Swingers"

studmuffin15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all this pupil dilation sounds like 100% AFC material to me in this topic......

would u guys actually pay THAT much attention to her pupils dilating, trying to mentally measure how much they are dilating??? get a friggin life! either make the move or not..i read so many posts on here saying that the AFC is the one to obsess over the little things and not make a move....why isnt this pupil dilation one of them?? why is it soooooo important?????

Coolbreeze43

Don Juan
Reaction score
quote:
You can assume that all the girls at work want you too, but that you refuse to go out with them because you work with them. It's a nice feeling... "Yeah, you're good-looking, and you want me, but I'm not going to go out with you because I work with you."

GC always impresses me with his replies. I am cautious about saying that you can assume they are attracted to you, since I'm worried that someone might take that advice too far at work.

As for analysing pupils... I can do that without concentrating on it. So, I make use of it.

Coolbreeze43

Atratus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, Studmuffin15, as you asked that question, it occured to me that when you you look into women's eyes, they can read you that way and see that you're interested in them, and also conclude that you're paying attention to them and what they feel and think about you and other things. After all, as GC said, aren't we affected anyway, doesn't that mean we react? Seems like a power game she would like you to play, or rather, play you with. Take control and beat them at it. But you'll have to read their eyes.

Of course, i have no idea how much you mean by THAT much. I suppose something like letting such thinking distract you and make you deviate from proper action, or paralyze you, like and AFC, that would be pretty much...

Camel,lion,child.

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by studmuffin15:
all this pupil dilation sounds like 100% AFC material to me in this topic......

would u guys actually pay THAT much attention to her pupils dilating, trying to mentally measure how much they are dilating??? get a friggin life! either make the move or not..i read so many posts on here saying that the AFC is the one to obsess over the little things and not make a move....why isnt this pupil dilation one of them?? why is it soooooo important?????
It's subconciuos, they can't contorl it. You either pick up on it or not. I've never tried to focus on if her pupils dialate, but knowing the info is valuable, if you can't appreciate that, your loss. It's never been the deciding factor for me in asking her out or going for the kiss.

But w/ so many strokers out there, it's cool to be able to recognize 'true' signs of attraction, so that you don't waste time on a professional dater/sunshine girl/attention *****.

studmuffin15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
atratus:

good call but the point i am making is this....

if u r trying to analyze whether a girl is turned onto u, look at the whole package...eyes, smile, etc...i believe it makes no sense whatsoever to focus on just one element soooo entirely much (here, it is the eyes)....if she makes eye contact and gives a genuine smile, it is good enough for me. i dont waste time trying to estimate if her pupils are dilating or not, for all i know, maybe she just had an eye exam anyway!

i just dont get hung up on such isolated factors........

Coolbreeze43

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote:

i dont waste time trying to estimate if her pupils are dilating or not, for all i know, maybe she just had an eye exam anyway!

Thats a good call on any type of flirting! I had a girlfriend, who used to complain to me on how guys flirted so openly with her... well she was near sighted and didn't wear her glasses, and guys always thought she was making serious eye contact!

Coolbreeze43

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, keep in mind that checking the pupil dilation every now and again does something else... It means you're probably giving eye contact... and while you're doing the whole eye contact thing, what's it going to hurt to see how big her pupils are? So what if she just had an eye exam? You already assume that she likes you... because ALL CHICKS WANT YOU!

------------------
CASANOVA

- Trent in "Swingers"

"Enough of this melodrama. My advice: Just one b*tch in this world. One b*tch with many faces."
- Jay, in "Chasing Amy"

Arctic_FoX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Makaveli, you really sound like someone I know... Hm.. maybe it's just my sixth sense giving me another kick in the head again. Good tips!

------------------
"Life is a quest for identity, dare to explore" - Chapter3
"But Lieutenant! The newbie was on fire when I got here! - Anonymous
"then, when you've found the shrubbery, you must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... with... a herring!" - A knight who says "Ni!"

badboybaxi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another big giveaway hi HIGH ATTRACTION:

breast touches yr elbow and rubs!! Thats when u have to jus say nuthing!! It drives them crazy!! he he he!

And one I experienced when asking for number:
she gives her numeber and askes me if i know how to spell her name: I say yeah and she is like let me see and (basically an excuse to get closer to smell you!! )

Ralph Bellamy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried that and got shot down 100% of the time. I started looking for interest signs (not just dilating pupils but more obvious body language) so I wouldn't waste my time on the no-sales, and my luck did change. If it works for you, fine, but it doesn't work that way for everyone.