Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Signs of a bad boyfriend

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont see how a persons's social life or financial status has anything to do with loving a person:confused: I mean... If I had to wanna go out or marry a woman, I would do it because i love her, not because she has a lot of friends, or if she is making money etc. (But i DO agree that with marriage, a man SHOULD be making a decent income, but still, that shoudnt come in the way of love, IF they love one another) ... but thats just my opinion:rolleyes:

Laterz...

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Skating Penguin
. That article sucks.
Sucks is an understatement, its bloody disgusting and it has no place here, so why even post it?

What you dont get bombarded enough with feminist propaganda everywhere else, you have to bring it here aswell?

3. If his children have nothing to do with him, do not believe him if he says his ex brainwashed them against him. My stepchildren have told me it was because they hated him, and they have good reasons
You believe this cvnt? The courts are pretty much run by women, men have to fight tooth and nail to even SEE their children nowadays and this cvnt has the nerve to say this?. These fvckin pieces of sh!t make my blood boil.

This thread should be locked.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Evangenlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
I liked it, it made alot of sense and thank god i'm not in that list.

anyway for most of the 17, it can also apply to women. so for all you doubters (about the acticle being bull) out there heres how it goes:
(i switched the he/his to she/her, it'll start to make some sense)

If your parents or siblings have doubts about her, pay attention. Listen and check it out.

(True that, if she can't seem to satisfy my mother or my sister, there is something going on here. i will check it out. it might just be nothing, or it might be SOMETHINg)

If your intended has nothing good to say about her ex, beware. This is a pattern. Divorce is rarely only one person's fault.

(the guy could have been an all out bastard, or he could have been just a normal guy, but she drove him nuts and took none of her ****, then for sure i'd side with him and kick her out).

If her children have nothing to do with her, do not believe her if she says her ex brainwashed them against her. My stepchildren have told me it was because they hated her, and they have good reasons.

(Now i'm not old enough here to have had children, but i've known alot of divorced couples. the statement has a certain amount of truth. but i've no experience to say for sure.)

Look closely at her credit and job history. They are sure predictors of what your life will be like.

(Believe, we don't want any gold diggers or dumb asses who don't know the meaning of hard work and responsibility.)

If she's over 30 and has no money, do not let her move in with you, and don't marry her until she's financially solvent. If she has any respect for you (and herself), she'll insist on it.

(Dam spanking true. applys to everyone)

Be sure in your heart that you can live with him/her AS IS. You cannot change another person.

(True and for you ladies out there, don't even try)

This is a biggie: Beware if she has no friends. It is not true that they all chose to side with her ex.

(When someone has no friends that a danger sign).

If your friends dislike her, pay attention. This is also true if she hates your friends.

(So true, if my friends want to bang her, i'll keep her, cus she's gold. I'll also make sure that i hear my friends say nice things about her. if not, there is something i'm blinded by....mmm nice breasts)

If she has more than one DUI and still drinks, run!

(i feel sorry for anyone who hooked up with anyone who drinks to much.)

If she is one personality at work or with others and another person alone with you, run.

(Here i'll dis-agree. at work, i'm dam professional and cold, cus its work, its my bread and butter. i do talk and have fun with my co-workers, but not as much as them. i don't drink with my co-workers, or invite them home. Work life and personal life are two different things and that means i'm two different persons. i wouldn't want my gf to be the same person at work as with me, cus then i'd be scared which jackass is wanting to bang her. she must be professional at all times at work just like me.)

If she has nothing to do with her parents, investigate why. Don't take her word for it.

(it best to know why there are family issue, not matter what.)

If she's an expert at everything and brags a lot, understand that she will turn off a lot of people, eventually maybe even you.

( i hate these kind of girls)

If she has sexual problems, go with her to a doctor before you marry her. Believe me, her problem will become your problem.

(dam right it will)

If she is emotionally or verbally abusive, it will only get worse. Yelling, name-calling and glowering are classic signs of an abuser.

(well only verbally abusive in bed will be okay, "yess baby, i'm a bad boy" lol kidding)

If she is never wrong and never apologizes, everything will be "your fault" forever. And after years of hearing it, you may even start to accept the blame.

(i've seen it happen, some men's spirits have broken cus of this)

If she does something wrong and says, "That wouldn't have happened if you hadn't (fill in the blank)," that's another sign of an abuser.

(hmmm not sure about this one)

And if she's mean to children, pets, or animals, recognize that she's pathological, and the next victim could be you.

(if she's not a princess, then she's a witch and man will life be a sucker then)

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, it's a pretty decent article that pretty much sums it up.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
I dont see how a persons's social life or financial status has anything to do with loving a person:confused: I mean... If I had to wanna go out or marry a woman, I would do it because i love her, not because she has a lot of friends, or if she is making money etc. (But i DO agree that with marriage, a man SHOULD be making a decent income, but still, that shoudnt come in the way of love, IF they love one another) ... but thats just my opinion:rolleyes:

Laterz...
It's not so much the money thing...but financial responsibility. I can't stress enough how important it is NOT to marry someone who is not financially responsible. When you get married that person's debt becomes your debt...and your credit can be destroyed by the wrong person. Been there, done that.

I don't think a lot of friends is important...but if you are dating someone who has NO friends it's a major red flag...and it's a pretty good indicator that the person alienates others with their behavior.

And anyone who blames everyone else for the things that didn't work out for them is someone who is bad news. If a person can't take responsibility for the part they have played in their own problems they aren't someone you will be able to do much compromising with. Those people tend to be abusive to others, too.

The list is actually a very good one and can be applied to either men or women.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: Signs of a bad boyfriend

Originally posted by ( . )( . )
Sucks is an understatement, its bloody disgusting and it has no place here, so why even post it?

What you dont get bombarded enough with feminist propaganda everywhere else, you have to bring it here aswell?

You believe this cvnt? The courts are pretty much run by women, men have to fight tooth and nail to even SEE their children nowadays and this cvnt has the nerve to say this?. These fvckin pieces of sh!t make my blood boil.

Tell that to my three oldest kids who hate their father. They hate him for good reason. Of course, he blames me and insists I "brainwashed" them. How quickly he forgets forcing his daughter to work illegally at only 12 years old. Even though she was paid $6 an hour...he took all that money and never gave it back to her. No, he didn't spend it on her. He spent it on booze. He forgot about how he refused to speak to his oldest son for over a year because his son wanted to spend that year staying with my sister and finishing middle school there. Oh yeah...and he forgets about how he assaulted his youngest son and landed in jail. Of course, I caused all that. And I was responsible for him never acknowledging their birthdays or Christmas or ever paying child support and then bragging about all the cool things he was buying for himself when he called them. I used to have to MAKE them talk to and visit him when they were younger. These are only a very few of the horrible things he did to his own kids. They hate him because of him and no other reason.

Men who are bitter towards the mother of the children always alienate their children and the kids don't soon forget it.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
It's not so much the money thing...but financial responsibility. I can't stress enough how important it is NOT to marry someone who is not financially responsible. When you get married that person's debt becomes your debt...and your credit can be destroyed by the wrong person. Been there, done that.

I don't think a lot of friends is important...but if you are dating someone who has NO friends it's a major red flag...and it's a pretty good indicator that the person alienates others with their behavior.

And anyone who blames everyone else for the things that didn't work out for them is someone who is bad news. If a person can't take responsibility for the part they have played in their own problems they aren't someone you will be able to do much compromising with. Those people tend to be abusive to others, too.

The list is actually a very good one and can be applied to either men or women.
Thanx for that in depth reply;) .. I now have a better understanding of what you were saying.

Laterz...

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, some of the things on that site could very well be true. But, I don't agree with a few pointers that they have up there.

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, I emailed it to my girlfriend.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, I agree with the article too and it makes a lot of sense the way Evangenlion wrote it too.

It's funny how some people just accuse every piece of female advice as feminist propaganda, yet don't see the irony in their own attitude.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jariel

It's funny how some people just accuse every piece of female advice as feminist propaganda, yet don't see the irony in their own attitude.
A-freaking-men

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Originally posted by ( . )( . )

Hey, I agree with you 100% (.) (.).

Great post!

Sayno'

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Signs of a bad boyfriend

( . )( . )

Can you clean out your mailbox please?

Sayno'

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
agree with article

Originally posted by Jariel
Yep, I agree with the article too and it makes a lot of sense the way Evangenlion wrote it too.

I agree that the article is a good one and it seems to work. Agree with above post 100%.

I am starting to agree with Wyld more and more these days (don't get no swelled head or anything just because some random person agrees with you).

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Originally posted by Wyldfire
It's actually spot on. My ex husband was a HORRIBLE husband and every single thing on the list applies to him.
wasnt he an alpha ?

HateOnMe

Don Juan
Reaction score
If women can be cvnts then men can be d1cks

Im glad my parents got divorced, I hate my dad.

This article hits the spot on a bad person period. So I agree with Wyld this time around