Allright dammit, let me start out by saying that: Yes I am an AFC, but definitely not as bad as I used to be. This site has helped me out enourmously. Even a computer geek that watches Star Wars repeatedly gan get pvssy. I speak the truth.
I believe that one of my problems is my failure to recognize that girls ARE flirting with me on certain occasions. I can pick up on the easy shyt, like the touching I suppose. I've even learned to start a flirt a little, and I don't have a fear of asking a woman out on a date like I used to. What signal is a girl sending when she's twirling her hair? My main problem is that I have a hard time finding stuff to talk about when I'm out with chicks, but thats another story.
Anyway, for example, one time I was checking into a hotel. I was with my sister, who is about the same age (no, I didn't sleep with my sister, you sick minded fvcks). There was a girl behind the counter, and she was pretty hot. I noticed her smiling on occasion and I don't remember our conversation, but we talked for a few minutes. It was probably not much more than small talk, and directions to my room. I remember thinking she was a nice girl, and pretty cute too. I didn't even think about asking her out or anything. I was probably too focused on the task at hand of getting my room and my shyt together, and I don't think I even made much eye contact with her (like usual!) I just wrote her off as just another friendly customer-service representative that I encounter from time to time, and went to my room.
As me and my sister walked away, my sis says, "G0d, she couldn't have made that any more obvious!". I asked her what the hell she was talking about, because I didn't have a clue. My sister says, "The check-in clerk was totally flirting with you, didn't you notice?" I told her that I didn't have the slightest, and asked her what exactly the girl was doing to flirt with me. My sister said she recognized it in the way she looked at me, the questions she asked, and her tone of voice. She also gave me some examples of what specifically she had said, but I can't recall now. I told my sister I doubted she was even flirting with me, and was probably just being nice.
My sister has also told me the same thing on a few different occasions being out in public. She says she sees girls checking me out all the time, and asks me if I notice. I never do. I believe I am a decent looking guy, though; and yes, have been able to flirt with women on occasion, but with me initiating the process. I rarely do, anyway. I don't think I could flirt in the company of family or friends, however. I would be much too scared. Just the other day, I was eating dinner with my mom and dad at Denny's, and the waitress was a very polite, HOT, and GORGEOUS young chick. For some reason, I thought she might have been interested in me due to the eye contact we had. I wanted to ask her out on a date, because I think she might've said yes. Maybe she would have said no, and maybe I was imagining that she thought I was hot. I wasn't sure. But, how the hell are you going to ask her out if you're with your parents?
So, I believe I could enhance my game further if I knew some good signs to look for when I encounter a girl that might be interested in me. Sometimes I wonder if my sister is just saying these things to boost my confidence, for she has seen me in my days of rejection depression and confusion of what went wrong in my association with chicks. And, for you incestial fvckers, no, my sister is not saying these things because she's jealous and wants to fvck me. Yeah, she's hot and spends a lot of her fighting off all the *icks offered to her, but she's married to a good guy now who treats her right.
Advice? Thoughts?
I believe that one of my problems is my failure to recognize that girls ARE flirting with me on certain occasions. I can pick up on the easy shyt, like the touching I suppose. I've even learned to start a flirt a little, and I don't have a fear of asking a woman out on a date like I used to. What signal is a girl sending when she's twirling her hair? My main problem is that I have a hard time finding stuff to talk about when I'm out with chicks, but thats another story.
Anyway, for example, one time I was checking into a hotel. I was with my sister, who is about the same age (no, I didn't sleep with my sister, you sick minded fvcks). There was a girl behind the counter, and she was pretty hot. I noticed her smiling on occasion and I don't remember our conversation, but we talked for a few minutes. It was probably not much more than small talk, and directions to my room. I remember thinking she was a nice girl, and pretty cute too. I didn't even think about asking her out or anything. I was probably too focused on the task at hand of getting my room and my shyt together, and I don't think I even made much eye contact with her (like usual!) I just wrote her off as just another friendly customer-service representative that I encounter from time to time, and went to my room.
As me and my sister walked away, my sis says, "G0d, she couldn't have made that any more obvious!". I asked her what the hell she was talking about, because I didn't have a clue. My sister says, "The check-in clerk was totally flirting with you, didn't you notice?" I told her that I didn't have the slightest, and asked her what exactly the girl was doing to flirt with me. My sister said she recognized it in the way she looked at me, the questions she asked, and her tone of voice. She also gave me some examples of what specifically she had said, but I can't recall now. I told my sister I doubted she was even flirting with me, and was probably just being nice.
My sister has also told me the same thing on a few different occasions being out in public. She says she sees girls checking me out all the time, and asks me if I notice. I never do. I believe I am a decent looking guy, though; and yes, have been able to flirt with women on occasion, but with me initiating the process. I rarely do, anyway. I don't think I could flirt in the company of family or friends, however. I would be much too scared. Just the other day, I was eating dinner with my mom and dad at Denny's, and the waitress was a very polite, HOT, and GORGEOUS young chick. For some reason, I thought she might have been interested in me due to the eye contact we had. I wanted to ask her out on a date, because I think she might've said yes. Maybe she would have said no, and maybe I was imagining that she thought I was hot. I wasn't sure. But, how the hell are you going to ask her out if you're with your parents?
So, I believe I could enhance my game further if I knew some good signs to look for when I encounter a girl that might be interested in me. Sometimes I wonder if my sister is just saying these things to boost my confidence, for she has seen me in my days of rejection depression and confusion of what went wrong in my association with chicks. And, for you incestial fvckers, no, my sister is not saying these things because she's jealous and wants to fvck me. Yeah, she's hot and spends a lot of her fighting off all the *icks offered to her, but she's married to a good guy now who treats her right.
Advice? Thoughts?