Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Signals from women

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a question, for probably those of you who get laid. If a women that you see in a club, gives you eye contact and smiles, how much interest does she have in you? Also, what constitutes as good eye contact, 3-5 seconds?

How often, do women give you eye contact. Also, if she gives you no eye contact(looks away), does that mean you should move on?

I have girls, I probably get 2-3 seconds of eye contact with a girl then I look away. I get a little, shy about giving a woman too much eye contact at first. Should, I try and hold it for 5 seconds. What is the appropriate amount of eye contact, before making a move?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:
I have a question, for probably those of you who get laid. If a women that you see in a club, gives you eye contact and smiles, how much interest does she have in you?
Enough interest to smile back and talk to her.

Also, what constitutes as good eye contact, 3-5 seconds?
It's not science class, dude. Don't overthink it. Take any look she gives you and assume it's a sign of interest. You'll find out whether it's real or not through conversation.

How often, do women give you eye contact. Also, if she gives you no eye contact(looks away), does that mean you should move on?
You should move on when you've talked to her and she's being a b***h or boring you to death. Stop relying on these magical signs of interest. A girl might not even SEE you, but will become attracted to you once you talk to her.

I have girls, I probably get 2-3 seconds of eye contact with a girl then I look away. I get a little, shy about giving a woman too much eye contact at first. Should, I try and hold it for 5 seconds. What is the appropriate amount of eye contact, before making a move?
You're trying to minimize your chances of rejection. And that is a terrible way of handling this "DJ" stuff. This isn't about doing. homework, taking notes, draw graphs, and analyzing. You just have to go out there and take your lumps.

Waiting for these "signals" just puts you in a position of waiting for a woman to call you over to her. You should be in charge. Or if that's too ambitious, then at least make it 50/50. Sometimes you're waiting for signs of interest, other times you go out and make the first move regardless of signs.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how much interest does she have in you? Also, what constitutes as good eye contact, 3-5 seconds?

I guess If I catch a girl looking at me, then after a minute I see her looking at me again, I would smile at her, if she smiles back, that's your sign to approach.

my answer is... who cares?? approach anyway..I'm not looking for women to make eye contact with me anymore, after they get to know me, they will probably give me tons of eye contact. just approach

just hold it enough like you would when you see an old friend you havent seen for a while, and you gonna approach to see how they doing, not from a place of omg i like this girl , im going to appraoch her so I can get a number. since that will make you nervous

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah

You're right. I am trying too hard, for eye contact, and an exact time. There is no exact time. Just trial and error, eventually you'll get the hang of it.

I am kind of a fan of math, so I guess I look at it as a probability thing. I did have some approaching issues, in the past. Though, even though, I did post about that here.

Most of the girls were, being bXtch'es, so I wasn't being very, successful,, that is why, I have been analyzing, her interest before.

Right now, I think I am, going to workout, and get my life in order.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think also

girls were acting like jerks, when I approached, them. So, I had a hard time, of staying in the set. I didn't know when to leave, and when there is hope.

I guess, the more I apporach, there is no magical, formula.

Willis

Don Juan
Reaction score
but i think that a dude should look for things like eye contact from a chick..HOW THE FVCK ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THE CHICK WANTS ME???...if the chick isnt all shy and scared she'll probably look at you to let you know she interested.

i dont see myself going up to some random chick without signals....thats how you get rejected, and who wants that. so why not increase your chances and notice the signs....im not sayin wait around for them...but if your in the spot...and u see a chick looking at you...then u should approach

Willis

Don Juan
Reaction score
but i think that a dude should look for things like eye contact from a chick..HOW THE FVCK ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THE CHICK WANTS ME???...if the chick isnt all shy and scared she'll probably look at you to let you know she interested.

i dont see myself going up to some random chick without signals....thats how you get rejected, and who wants that. so why not increase your chances and notice the signs....im not sayin wait around for them...but if your in the spot...and u see a chick looking at you...then u should approach

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Willis said:
Who cares? Talk to everyone.

If you're out job hunting, do you sit around waiting for companies to stumble across your resume and call you? No. You send your resume all over the place, and call up various companies to see what's going on. So why should you be passive when it comes to women?

And frankly, eye contact doesn't mean jack s*** anyway. Girls might look at you and not like you. And other girls might like you and not look at you.

So you get rejected. Who cares?

Who wants to be rejected? Me. Because it means I went out and did something that 85% of the male population doesn't have the balls to do.

Willis

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Who cares? Talk to everyone.

If you're out job hunting, do you sit around waiting for companies to stumble across your resume and call you? No. You send your resume all over the place, and call up various companies to see what's going on. So why should you be passive when it comes to women?

And frankly, eye contact doesn't mean jack s*** anyway. Girls might look at you and not like you. And other girls might like you and not look at you."

uhh WTF
Fvck that sh!t...i dont "talk to everyone"
You call it passive, i call it increasing my chances.

unless you are mentally retarded you should know the way a chicks looks at you tells if she wants you to approach or not.

and never say eye contact doesnt mean **** cause you and i both know it does.

And you rather be rejecte than get a number? i dont understand you pal.
and how do you know 85% of the male population is afraid to appoach?

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
crossboss said:
I have a question, for probably those of you who get laid. If a women that you see in a club, gives you eye contact and smiles, how much interest does she have in you? Also, what constitutes as good eye contact, 3-5 seconds?

Stop overthinking this type of bullsh*t. Be a man, read my sig, apply it, and just do it like Nike! F**k! Man up and stop trying to eliminate rejection, as that possibility will always exist. Make a goddamn move before someone else does! Sh*t, I'd rather talk to a girl who looked away and get blown out instead of not talking to the girl at all and blowing myself out. The result may be the same, but the former is better because it's an alpha trait. Make the ho say no. At least you had some kind of chance.

Stop analyzing goddamn signals. Take them for what you think they are and be active! Your being overanalytical enables the man of action i.e. the hustla and the go-getter, to make a move while you contemplate. Then the analyzer can only wonder what would have happened if he would've just took f**kin' action. In the end, he got nobody to blame for his loss but himself.

Club women ain't gonna remember you the by the next day. You have nothing to lose. Have your wits together and stop being afraid. Know what the f**k you want and go get it! The worst that can happen is the girl says no.

Case closed.