Signals 2

Lozz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently discovered a few signals at college with sum of the girls. The ones that fancy you will give away certain signals such as:
- She gives you a sideways glance and quickly looks away

- She slowly crosses and uncrosses her legs in front of you

- She uses gestures which expose her wrists and palms to you

- She touches her hair when you speak to her.

Also when watching the guys chat up a few of the girls they give away signals which they really shouldn't unless you want her to know, so you guys should be aware of them to use when neccessary:
- They smooth their hair when a girl approaches them.

- They stand with hands on hips and expand chest to make it look bigger

- They look deeply into girls eyes when talking to them

- When talking to them their voice becomes low and gentle.

These points will give the signals to the ladies that you fancy them. Just don't be too blatent when using them.

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lozz:
- They look deeply into girls eyes when talking to them

- When talking to them their voice becomes low and gentle.

These points will give the signals to the ladies that you fancy them. Just don't be too blatant when using them.
Actually, I can't agree with that. Keeping eye contact longer than her is vital. Especially looking her in the eyes. Low, gentle voice is much better than your usual voice, since she'll pay more attn to you talking, not to mention the possibility of getting some kino out of it. That's my opinion based on my experience with women.
Cheers.

Lozz

Don Juan
Reaction score
No no no I was saying that you should do these things because it has a good effect. just beware because most girls know guys know such techniques.