Sign of losing interest?

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all, yesterday I went on my fifth date with this girl who I have been seeing for the last 2 and a half weeks. We walked in the park near my apartment, then I cooked her dinner, watched a little TV and then went to my bedroom and got physical with each other (did everything but sex since we both want to wait until we are more serious). It was getting late, so I let her spend the night. we fell asleep at 3 AM this morning. I woke up at 6:30 as I have to be at work at 7:30. So I showered and changed and at 7, I woke her up, which she did and walked her to her car. While walking her to her car, she didn't say anything to me and at the end said "Bye baby" and I told her to call when she reached home, which she did and said that she reached safely and if I was doing alright, which I said I was and she said she'd talk to me later.
Now when I was walking her to her car, she did hold my hand (she initiated it) and when saying bye I got a hug and a kiss. However, she didn't talk to me between the time she woke up and while walking her to her car, even though she held my hand and I got a goodbye hug/kiss.
Is the fact that she didn't talk to me for that time period a sign of her losing interest or was she just tired? Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks.

Reaction score
I'd be more concerned about the fact you haven't banged her yet. 5th date? This is 2008, not 1950.

Close the deal or some other guy will.

BadBoyJake

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your first mistake was cooking dinner for her. LOL, WTF! You don't cook dinner for a woman she should have cooked dinner for you. Next big mistake was not going for the kill. **** the slut man. Waiting until we get more serious? There will be no getting serious if you hold out. Be a ****ing MAN and screw her brains out through her ass. Damn!

Taste

Don Juan
Reaction score
LADawg49 said:
Hi all, yesterday I went on my fifth date with this girl who I have been seeing for the last 2 and a half weeks. We walked in the park near my apartment, then I cooked her dinner, watched a little TV and then went to my bedroom and got physical with each other (did everything but sex since we both want to wait until we are more serious). It was getting late, so I let her spend the night. we fell asleep at 3 AM this morning. I woke up at 6:30 as I have to be at work at 7:30. So I showered and changed and at 7, I woke her up, which she did and walked her to her car. While walking her to her car, she didn't say anything to me and at the end said "Bye baby" and I told her to call when she reached home, which she did and said that she reached safely and if I was doing alright, which I said I was and she said she'd talk to me later.
Now when I was walking her to her car, she did hold my hand (she initiated it) and when saying bye I got a hug and a kiss. However, she didn't talk to me between the time she woke up and while walking her to her car, even though she held my hand and I got a goodbye hug/kiss.
Is the fact that she didn't talk to me for that time period a sign of her losing interest or was she just tired? Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks.

She isn't losing interest. But she will if you carry on feeling insecure about it. The more you pull and pull she will push and push away. Thats why in a relationship, a natural push/pull is in place.

Lets face it dude, you want sex. So go get it. Seduce her. Hell download my "Energy orgasm pattern" on how to give her orgasms without touching her.

It's a harsh thing to believe but the more you care less, the more she'll be interested. Don't take this to the extreme like most guys, but in your mindset have the ability to walk away. Just be a man who obtains his desires.

It's like lastnight. A girl came to my place and she goes "I love talking to you. Lets talk ALL night, like they do on dawsons creek"

I looked at her and said "I doubt that will happen, you're looking ****ing sexy and i cant control my desires for you... although you could lose me at any moment"

Because people will call it a test. It is a test but not a Concious test. But it's a test to see if your a guy who goes for his desires.

Like in Harold and Kumar "I want that feeling. That feeling that comes over a man when he gets what he desires"

That film was great because throughout the whole movie they desired one thing and they where presistant.

What do you desire with this girl, is the question.

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Welll I cooked her dinner because she cooked me dinner last Sunday, so I returned the favor by surprising her. As for this girl, we are both looking to delay sex as we both want a relationship. We did alot of heavy making out and she was telling me many times during the night how good I make her feel My concern was her not talking to me from the time she woke up until I walked her to her car, even though she initiated holding my hand and gave me the goodbye hug/kiss. As a result, I was concerned if her not talking to me 4 that time period was a sign of her losing interest?

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LADawg49 said:
Welll I cooked her dinner because she cooked me dinner last Sunday, so I returned the favor by surprising her. As for this girl, we are both looking to delay sex as we both want a relationship. We did alot of heavy making out and she was telling me many times during the night how good I make her feel My concern was her not talking to me from the time she woke up until I walked her to her car, even though she initiated holding my hand and gave me the goodbye hug/kiss. As a result, I was concerned if her not talking to me 4 that time period was a sign of her losing interest?
She was just tired. Maybe she's not a morning person.

As for you I'll agree with the other posters that you're worrying too much and that will push her away.

Dergz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about it man, women do that all the time. just cuz she didn't talk to you for 2 minutes doesn't mean she's losing interest, it takes a lot more than that for you to tell.

but if i was you i'd make sure i hit that though...

JDTHADJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
!!!!!!!!

Don't sweat it bbro some people just don't like to talk in the morning,(including me)she probaly sounds like a man in the morning.UR just lucky she didn't unleash the morning breath upon U.That's a real brain cell killer,trust me!!!!

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LADawg49 said:
Hi all, yesterday I went on my fifth date with this girl who I have been seeing for the last 2 and a half weeks.

5 dates in 2 1/2 weeks? That's quite a few dates. You have to spread it out.

Is the fact that she didn't talk to me for that time period a sign of her losing interest or was she just tired?
You could have talked about: Her car, your work, the weather, her outfit, your weekend plans, her weekend plans, politics, money, snowboarding, shopping, hockey, friends, relationships, camping, skiing, playing guitar, dancing, the election, languages, the stock market....etc, etc, etc.

The fact that she didn't talk to you is your fault. It's your responsibility to keep her happy, interested, excited. You have to show her a good time, make her be happy that she's with you, not the other way around.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LADawg49 said:
She was thinking, 'I can't believe this pu$$y didn't make a move. I need to call some real d!ck, this guy can't handle me'. I know plenty of guys that'll keep her warm until you grow a pair and make a move.

Please tell me you're spinning at least one other plate?

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Christ, there are so many things wrong with this thread its not even funny.

WTF people! If you spend the night at her place or she spends the night at yours and there is no sex, that's it! You're done, finished, nothing, notta.

LAME!

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
Christ, there are so many things wrong with this thread its not even funny.

WTF people! If you spend the night at her place or she spends the night at yours and there is no sex, that's it! You're done, finished, nothing, notta.

LAME!
How do you come to that conclusion?

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Exactly....
In 1950, guys were tapping it by at least the 4th date.

hugekins

Reaction score
You guys got it right. I am dating this one girl and made a big mistake by holding out when sleeping over during this past Friday (4th meeting). I was out sargin at the local clubs picking up numbers when she wanted me to come over and hang with her and her friends. I layed in bed with her and did "almost" everything imaginable.

That next day I said, hey, I'm having a b-day party next sat. at my crib and you are coming over to continue the adventure. She replied "next sat. we're on". She wants it as bad as I do. But damn, I almost ****** it up. This time I will **** her brains out for my b-day or it's over, plain and simple. Now or never even though I am finally willing to do the LTR with her. No more dates or outings during the week until she comes over this weekend.

Maybe I'm just a little lucky but yea, First Dates a charm, 2nd date builds tension, third date its on. First and second date preferable. If you go much further than that you risk not getting the ***** and being labled a "nice guy" and we all know it's downhill from there. At least this girl is still chasing after me and I'm acting busy/uninterested but close call as I usually don't do such a no-no.

Have fun dj's.:rockon: