"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Sideburns

stickboy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2001
Messages
373
Reaction score
0
Location
N/A
Hello, I was just wondering how many other highschoolers keep there side burns? Who doesn't? Do you think they look stupid or what?

Thank you
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

dip

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2002
Messages
900
Reaction score
0
Location
nu juru
keep them!

check out mine...there a little longer now, but i keep them thin and light...im trying to grow a gotea but i cant connect the hair from my chin to the end of my sideburns!!

www.xanga.com/dipp
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Guys with cut off sideburns look like lamed out squares.

You gotta have the 'burns!.

I need some better tools to clean my up and and tidy. I like them thin and kind of pointy, altho my goal is to rock some Ludacris sideburns!
 
Top