So what are the side effects of becoming a man, well in my experience:
1) Boosting your testosterone level makes you look, feel and act like a man, but until you learn how to attract and seduce those ladies better start working overtime to add to that p0rn collecton!
2) All those ladies who just LJBF'd you in school and guys you knew now see you in a different light and will go out of their way to see who this new fun and interesting guy is. Pause to look at them when you mention that you used to goto school together and watch the look on their face. Priceless.
3) You totally re-evaluate the way you look at life and who you socialise with. Sadly I have lost contact with many of those that I was good mates with in school simply because they were not willing to make the effort to focus on themselves and become the man they'd always dreamt to be. Though for those mates that you do lose contact with you make a hundred more that walk your same path.
4) Remember all those ladies that you so desired in school. Take a look at them now. Funny how when you change your perception of yourself your perceptions of others change as well.
5) Your time here seems to have just gotten a whole lot shorter. Now where did those last few years go anyway?
6) Having 2 sisters was not so bad. I never realised how comfortable I was with girls until I looked back and saw that I had a huge advantage in my experience of women. Love you guys!
7) Removing yourself from your old environment removes any desire to revert to your old AFC self. Home just seems so dull and lifeless when theres a whole world out there. Heck, I even headed overseas!
8) Remeber how you used to sit at home envious of all your mates that were in a LTR. Well things change my friend, I just can't see myself with one person for an extended period of time while I'm so young. My nomadic, free spirited lifestyle and wanting to meet as many fun and interesting people as I can keeps me from committment (sorry ladies). Funny how they seem to pursue you more now.
9) It is always easier to ask to ask for forgiveness and get ehat you want in life and love, then to ask for permission. Can;t think where I heard this but damn this one got me into some trouble in my time. I can still hear my mother nagging "I can't believe you did that".
10) Take a look at the smirk/look of pride on you old mans face when he finds out from one of his work mates that you got with his exceptionally attractive daughter and shes but one of the many ladies who are lined up just waiting for you to ask them out.
Some side effects huh? Simply terrible...
1) Boosting your testosterone level makes you look, feel and act like a man, but until you learn how to attract and seduce those ladies better start working overtime to add to that p0rn collecton!
2) All those ladies who just LJBF'd you in school and guys you knew now see you in a different light and will go out of their way to see who this new fun and interesting guy is. Pause to look at them when you mention that you used to goto school together and watch the look on their face. Priceless.
3) You totally re-evaluate the way you look at life and who you socialise with. Sadly I have lost contact with many of those that I was good mates with in school simply because they were not willing to make the effort to focus on themselves and become the man they'd always dreamt to be. Though for those mates that you do lose contact with you make a hundred more that walk your same path.
4) Remember all those ladies that you so desired in school. Take a look at them now. Funny how when you change your perception of yourself your perceptions of others change as well.
5) Your time here seems to have just gotten a whole lot shorter. Now where did those last few years go anyway?
6) Having 2 sisters was not so bad. I never realised how comfortable I was with girls until I looked back and saw that I had a huge advantage in my experience of women. Love you guys!
7) Removing yourself from your old environment removes any desire to revert to your old AFC self. Home just seems so dull and lifeless when theres a whole world out there. Heck, I even headed overseas!
8) Remeber how you used to sit at home envious of all your mates that were in a LTR. Well things change my friend, I just can't see myself with one person for an extended period of time while I'm so young. My nomadic, free spirited lifestyle and wanting to meet as many fun and interesting people as I can keeps me from committment (sorry ladies). Funny how they seem to pursue you more now.
9) It is always easier to ask to ask for forgiveness and get ehat you want in life and love, then to ask for permission. Can;t think where I heard this but damn this one got me into some trouble in my time. I can still hear my mother nagging "I can't believe you did that".
10) Take a look at the smirk/look of pride on you old mans face when he finds out from one of his work mates that you got with his exceptionally attractive daughter and shes but one of the many ladies who are lined up just waiting for you to ask them out.
Some side effects huh? Simply terrible...